What's your vaccination status?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
No, I don't wanna know, but it turns out it's not a HIPAA violation to ask for most people.

NOt for you employer, not for you neighbor, not for the matre'd, in fact Not even for reporters.

"
"HIPAA and Proof of Vaccine Status
Vaccination information is classed as PHI and is covered by the HIPAA Rules. However, HIPAA only applies to HIPAA-covered entities – healthcare providers, health plans, and healthcare clearinghouses – and their business associates. If an employer asks an employee to provide proof that they have been vaccinated in order to allow that individual to work without wearing a facemask, that is not a HIPAA violation as HIPAA does not apply to most employers."

Being vaccinated has NOTHING TO DO WITH whether a person tests positive, or can infect others with the virus. A "safe" workplace is one where everyone is either a recovered Covid sufferer or is vaccinated, not necessarily both.

Masks are, to paraphrase Joe Garagiola, one of the "tools of ignorance." As are plastic shields, neurotically placed handwashing stations, and wiping off grocery carts.

If i were an employer, no employee could come to work without a vaccination card or a good reason why s/he doesn't have one.

Being vaccinated has NOTHING TO DO WITH whether a person tests positive, or can infect others with the virus. A "safe" workplace is one where everyone is either a recovered Covid sufferer or is vaccinated, not necessarily both.

Masks are, to paraphrase Joe Garagiola, one of the "tools of ignorance." As are plastic shields, neurotically placed handwashing stations, and wiping off grocery carts.

If i were an employer, no employee could come to work without a vaccination card or a good reason why s/he doesn't have one.
My thread is no place for your whack-jobbery. Don't tell your lies here.

Masks are here to stay, the left loves them. Even after corona virus is just a pleasant memory, there will be both old and new viruses, bacterium and variants out there that will demand that the hoi polloi wear masks for the common good.

No, I don't wanna know, but it turns out it's not a HIPAA violation to ask for most people.

NOt for you employer, not for you neighbor, not for the matre'd, in fact Not even for reporters.

"
"HIPAA and Proof of Vaccine Status
Vaccination information is classed as PHI and is covered by the HIPAA Rules. However, HIPAA only applies to HIPAA-covered entities – healthcare providers, health plans, and healthcare clearinghouses – and their business associates. If an employer asks an employee to provide proof that they have been vaccinated in order to allow that individual to work without wearing a facemask, that is not a HIPAA violation as HIPAA does not apply to most employers."

Ask sure, but force to inject? No.

Until it becomes a job requirement, I have no intention of getting such a shot especially if its been proven that they don't make one bit of a good difference in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back