What's your vaccination status?

Don't be stupider than you have to be.
that post was to show the board how fucking retarded you actually are.....you can keep on deflecting, and denying, but that isn't going to change the fact, that you are very retarded

that post was to show the board how fucking retarded you actually are.....you can keep on deflecting, and denying, but that isn't going to change the fact, that you are very retarded
Riiiight.

That doesn't sound like an excuse at all....

Lmao.

it probably is what retards would call an excuse....i call it a fact....
Can we at least try to be serious here? You want a fact? Here's one for ya:

You're a dumbassed bloody tRumpling and you wouldn't recognize a fact if it fell on you.

And that's a fact.

Can we at least try to be serious here? You want a fact? Here's one for ya:

You're a dumbassed bloody tRumpling and you wouldn't recognize a fact if it fell on you.

And that's a fact.
actually, retard, the fact is, you have no answers....thanx 4 proving what a pathetic moron you really are...
all you have is denial, deflection, and twist to suit....try k-mart for a functional brain for yourself--good luck

No, I don't wanna know, but it turns out it's not a HIPAA violation to ask for most people.
It's a gross violation of patient privacy.
Charging unvaccinated or uncircumcised people more money to live, work, or exist than people who have been thoroughly vaccinated and circumcised and had their wisdom teeth removed according to medical recommendations is on fact a dangerous, violent, and unethical practice.

Charging smokers more money is also unethical, in the category of Sunday Blue Laws and Jim Crow laws especially when we're so inordinately concerned about the use of tobacco as opposed to marijuana. Once they're off your property it is none of your business whether or not or what people are smoking, unless they show up for work stoned or high on drugs.

It's a gross violation of patient privacy.
Charging unvaccinated or uncircumcised people more money to live, work, or exist than people who have been thoroughly vaccinated and circumcised and had their wisdom teeth removed according to medical recommendations is on fact a dangerous, violent, and unethical practice.

Charging smokers more money is also unethical, in the category of Sunday Blue Laws and Jim Crow laws especially when we're so inordinately concerned about the use of tobacco as opposed to marijuana. Once they're off your property it is none of your business whether or not or what people are smoking, unless they show up for work stoned or high on drugs.
Hippa only applies to agencies covered by hippa. You and I are not, neither is your employer.

I don't give a fuck. Doctors shouldn't have access to the internet or be allowed to communicate online.
tenor (6).gif

Forum List

Back