What's wrong with this guy? Biden Officially Attempts to Remove God from Thanksgiving with 2023 Proclamation

My faith is very personal to me, and I feel no necessity to explain myself to you. People who run around touting God and their faith are the most godless people on earth.

On this day of giving thanks with humility and worshipping God, do you have any other insults or abuse you want to sling my way Mr Christan man?

I simply made a couple observations, which you chose to deflect from, which tells me I'm on point. Carry on lying commie.

Not in this particular thread. Not when the topic is the inability of our fuckwad to articulate why we give thanks or who to.
Fair Enough.
Biden sucks......oh but so does trump.

Both. Pieces of Shit.......Should both drop out of the 2024 Election.
You agree^^^^?

There is one God who speaks to us in different ways. A person of faith will say, I give thanks to God, or perhaps to The Lord.

Who is Biden giving Thanks to? By eliminating the recipient of such Thanks, who does he want us to deify as the receiver?
The Government. The first, hesitant steps are being taken to fashion the government as the giver of all things.

The whole point of Thanksgiving is that it is not a religious holiday, and that we all get to say thanks to whoever we wish to think in whatever way we wish to thank them.

The idea that we must thank God for everything in our lives is ridiculous. Have we achieve nothing for ourselves?
I simply made a couple observations, which you chose to deflect from, which tells me I'm on point. Carry on lying commie.

You’re really on a roll. OK. So far you’ve tagged a church elder and former Sunday school teacher as “godless” and a former bank manger and Bay Street law clerk as a “communist”.

I’ll bet you think I’m short and fat too.

The whole point of Thanksgiving is that it is not a religious holiday, and that we all get to say thanks to whoever we wish to think in whatever way we wish to thank them.

The idea that we must thank God for everything in our lives is ridiculous. Have we achieve nothing for ourselves?

You’re really on a roll. OK. So far you’ve tagged a church elder and former Sunday school teacher as “godless” and a former bank manger and Bay Street law clerk as a “communist”.

I think you are moldy with bits of rotting flesh dropping off.

Wow, now you've proven yourself to be a hypocrite as well. If you actually believed in the soul, you damn sure wouldn't be advocating for the human beings that possess them to be killed for convenience, which actually says God made a mistake. Is that what you teach in your church, and at Sunday school, God makes mistakes?

No matter how hard people try, they can't remove God from anything.

He created the world and everything in it.

And this country was founded (in part) on the belief in God, whether people like it or not.

View attachment 863184

I have always been amazed that Christians will praise God as being all powerful and omnipotent. And then turn around and cry about God being removed from schools etc etc.

I have no problem with anyone's faith. In fact, I will fight for your right to worship. But I will also fight against violations of the 1st amendment.

A) You don't have Thanksgiving, you fuckin' Canuck.

Are you ever not wrong...

1700829396174.png

Not in this particular thread. Not when the topic is the inability of our fuckwad to articulate why we give thanks or who to.

So, if I say I am thankful for my family but do not say who I am thankful too, it is meaningless in your view?

When will he give us a break and rid us of the evil he created?
We humans do the evil. We spent trillions on poverty and there are areas where the citizens have made the resources given in all ways an institution with powerful people made from it. And the Western World prospered as compared to others with Christianity.

Thanksgiving is not and has never been a "faith based" holiday. It is and always has been a completely secular holiday - celebrated all by all faiths, all races, and all religions. A day to give Thanks for the harvest, your family, your nation and your life. Who you thank and what you're grateful for are up to you.
That is ALL it was, see the founder's views, Sarah Hale

Hale wrote hundreds of letters to governors, ministers, newspaper editors, and every U.S. president with one request: that the last Thursday in November be set aside to “offer to God our tribute of joy and gratitude for the blessings of the year.”

and just to cap off your ignorance.
Let us see what the first Thanksgiving was billed as , by Abraham Lincoln

"commend to His tender care all those who have become widows, orphans, mourners or sufferers in the lamentable civil strife in which we are unavoidably engaged, and fervently implore the interposition of the Almighty Hand to heal the wounds of the nation and to restore it as soon as may be consistent with the Divine purposes to the full enjoyment of peace, harmony, tranquillity and Union."

YOU SHOULD BE JUST ASHAMED AS HELL BY NOW, are you ????

We humans do the evil. We spent trillions on poverty and there are areas where the citizens have made the resources given in all ways an institution with powerful people made from it. And the Western World prospered as compared to others with Christianity.
It all belongs to God since it is his planet and God says to share but humans don't want to share.

Those who reject God have absolutely nothing to be thankful for, empty lives, lost souls.

Our Founding Fathers established our nation in such manner that the government was prohibited from establishing a state recognized religion. This was the result of the persecution of faiths by King George and the Church of England; and was the reason many immigrated to this country, prior to the Revolution.

Some have tried to claim that our Constitution is a "secular" document. It is not. The U.S. Constitution was written to give the American people the greatest amount of freedom to pursue and exercise their God-given rights; at the same time the American people had to choose to govern themselves, control themselves, sustain themselves according to the Ten Commandments of God. The Founding Fathers cautioned that should the time come, when Americans did not choose to govern themselves, control themselves, sustain themselves, according to the Ten Commandments of God, that America would no longer be a free nation. We are living the reality of the warning of our Founding Fathers.

Have you read Trump's Thanksgiving message? 😂🤣😂😆🤣

American Presidents address the American Thanksgiving holiday, Halfwit. We don’t give a shit WTF you heathens celebrate in KKKanada.

Trump's Thanksgiving message is a doozy.

Oh, and “all of the other Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Fascists, Marxists, Democrats, & RINOS, who are seriously looking to DESTROY OUR COUNTRY.”

Trump ended with an upbeat message for his supporters, though.

“Have no fear, however, we will WIN the Presidential Election of 2024, & MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!! he concluded the post.

Those who reject God have absolutely nothing to be thankful for, empty lives, lost souls.

Our Founding Fathers established our nation in such manner that the government was prohibited from establishing a state recognized religion. This was the result of the persecution of faiths by King George and the Church of England; and was the reason many immigrated to this country, prior to the Revolution.

Some have tried to claim that our Constitution is a "secular" document. It is not. The U.S. Constitution was written to give the American people the greatest amount of freedom to pursue and exercise their God-given rights; at the same time the American people had to choose to govern themselves, control themselves, sustain themselves according to the Ten Commandments of God. The Founding Fathers cautioned that should the time come, when Americans did not choose to govern themselves, control themselves, sustain themselves, according to the Ten Commandments of God, that America would no longer be a free nation. We are living the reality of the warning of our Founding Fathers.

Fear mongering garbage; the conservative war on common sense in full swing.

Forum List

Back