What's wrong with racism?

I used to know what racism was. But when liberals are given the privilege to redefine what words mean like something out of Orwell's "Ministry of truth", I am given to doubt.
This is a big problem. The solution to the problem of the misuse of a concept is not to stop using that word, but rather to correct and use it properly.

Racism is an actual thing that does actually exist and wherever there is racism, it is always right to point it out and shun it.

The problem today is that many on the Right, like yourself, have given up and handed the monopoly to misuse the term to the nutjob intersectionalists by using phrases like "racism is not real" or by, like yourself, stop using the word altogether.

Some nutcases on the more radical flanks of the Right embrace it an call it rAcIaL rEaLiSm whilst claiming "it is not racist because it is science".

Racism is bad because it sets a person's genetic lineage as the primary unit of existence and strips him of all his individuality. As a defender of individualism, I simply cannot tolerate racism from either side.

I used to know what racism was. But when liberals are given the privilege to redefine what words mean like something out of Orwell's "Ministry of truth", I am given to doubt.
This is a big problem. The solution to the problem of the misuse of a concept is not to stop using that word, but rather to correct and use it properly.

Racism is an actual thing that does actually exist and wherever there is racism, it is always right to point it out and shun it.

The problem today is that many on the Right, like yourself, have given up and handed the monopoly to misuse the term to the nutjob intersectionalists by using phrases like "racism is not real" or by, like yourself, stop using the word altogether.

Some nutcases on the more radical flanks of the Right embrace it an call it rAcIaL rEaLiSm whilst claiming "it is not racist because it is science".

Racism is bad because it sets a person's genetic lineage as the primary unit of existence and strips him of all his individuality. As a defender of individualism, I simply cannot tolerate racism from either side.
Good post overall. I'm not a conservative though, and I was pointing out the flimsy and tenuous nature (as well as the tendency to abuse the concept of) "racism".

Racist liberals don't see anything wrong with Black Privilege.

Forum List

Back