What's wrong with racism?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Liberals seem to be able to rationalize anything. Gay Transsexuals twerking whilst reading books to toddlers. Illegal immigration taking American jobs. Follow me here: They justify everything and anything. Liberals' have morality on some kind of sliding scale where they pick and choose what's good. Anti white racism isn't racism because they redefine it constantly to target whites...

Please. Liberals are constantly moving back the line of what is normal and eroding what is "right and wrong". What "IS" wrong with racism given that liberals say EVERYTHING is..ahhem: "relative"?

Last edited:
I used to know what racism was. But when liberals are given the privilege to redefine what words mean like something out of Orwell's "Ministry of truth", I am given to doubt.

Liberals seem to be able to rationalize anything. Gay Transsexuals twerking whilst reading books to toddlers.
Yeah... I've seen that video... that was wrong.

Illegal immigration taking American jobs. Follow me here: They justify everything and anything. Liberals' have morality on some kind of sliding scale where they pick and choose what's good. Anti white racism isn't racism because they redefine it constantly to target whites...
Yeah... I agreed with them when they were saying racism hurts everyone.

Liberals seem to be able to rationalize anything. Gay Transsexuals twerking whilst reading books to toddlers. Illegal immigration taking American jobs. Follow me here: They justify everything and anything. Liberals' have morality on some kind of sliding scale where they pick and choose what's good. Anti white racism isn't racism because they redefine it constantly to target whites...
Racists turn out...like you.

This current wave of anti white hate is ironically couched as "antiracism". It's irony or hypocrisy...or stupidity.

I used to know what racism was. But when liberals are given the privilege to redefine what words mean like something out of Orwell's "Ministry of truth", I am given to doubt.
Racism is a word that was once used by victims of actual racism to describe what they were experiencing, but lefties have destroyed that. Lefties have taken the race out of racism so that they can use the word to describe anything they want now as racist. When I hear lefties talking about racism now, I just ignore it or treat it like a cheap car alarm going off in a wal mart parking lot.

I hate to say this, but democrats used to support the KKK and anti-Black race baiting . Burning crosses and showing racial solidarity. That's what Democrats WHERE. They have changed, NOW they support BLM burning cities...anti-white race baiting, burning down cities and showing racial solidarity. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Everything is wrong with racism. It's not even of benefit for those who actively believe in superior/inferior races/classes.

Yet you voted for this:

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."
thespectator.info

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...
thespectator.info

thespectator.info

Soooo..... are you a fool or a liar????

Racists turn out...like you.

Yet the Democrats are, and have always been, the party of racism......and you vote for them every time.

How did you become so dishonest????

Democrats, er progressives (or whatever they call themselves now), are all about tearing down norms and say moral/ethical/ gender are all constructs, and there aren't any absolutes. Really? So IF that's true, what's wrong with racism, transphobia, xeonophobia if EVERYTHING is relative? All I am asking.

Everything is wrong with racism. It's not even of benefit for those who actively believe in superior/inferior races/classes.
True, but that's the old basic definition of racism. The Democratic new improved "RACISM V 2.0" restates it as "All whites are always bad all the time no matter what" demonization. Well, unless those whites agree with the democrats, and even then whites are just repentant racists... Yeah, this is insane. Racism NOW isn't about inferiority/superiority or FACTS! Nope. Its about identifying/targeting whites as the common enemy to unite nonwhites to garner more support for the Democrats. The left determines what racism is based purely politics to suit them and play up to the idiots that buy their propaganda.

Last edited:
True, but that's the old basic definition of racism. The Democratic new improved "RACISM V 2.0" restates it as "All whites are always bad all the time no matter what" demonization. Well, unless those whites agree with the democrats, and even then whites are just repentant racists... Yeah, this is insane. Racism NOW isn't about inferiority/superiority or FACTS! Nope. Its about identifying/targeting whites as the common enemy to unite nonwhites to garner more support for the Democrats. The left determines what racism is based purely politics to suit them and play up to the idiots that buy their propaganda.
Culturally and physically I am as white as people come but I will never be one of whatever you are. You are afraid that all the people that were treated like garbage for centuries will turn the tables on on their former oppressors except that is not how it has worked out anywhere in the world.

Culturally and physically I am as white as people come but I will never be one of whatever you are. You are afraid that all the people that were treated like garbage for centuries will turn the tables on on their former oppressors except that is not how it has worked out anywhere in the world.
All the oppressors are dead, right along with the slaves. o.0

In another 20 or so years it's damn near guaranteed that nobody alive will have had anything to do with WW2.

LEARN from the past... Absolutely. But don't live in it.

I read your post, and you sound like a total brainwashed tool. You have no idea of the depth of foolishness and gullibility you embody.

I read your post, and you sound like a total brainwashed tool. You have no idea of the depth of foolishness and gullibility you embody.
You always post stuff like this yet never really talk about it. What's up with that? There's more to discussion than simply ridiculing everything you disagree with.

You always post stuff like this yet never really talk about it. What's up with that? There's more to discussion than simply ridiculing everything you disagree with.
A tad off topic and attacking the OP...is this your preferred style of posting? Don't like my style? Put me on ignore.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back