What's up with young children now with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I belong to a group that shares information about Gall Bladder and Liver issues. Primarily gallstones but a lot of other information gets shared there. I also belong to several natural health groups, etc... In those groups mothers have been sharing reports from their children being diagnosed with non-alcoholic fatty livers. The issue and reports of liver disease in young children came up several years ago and I have often wondered how much of this is because of environment and what if these issues are being created or exacerbated by vaccines. Also the roles of these things in the disturbing amount of children with deficiencies due to disturbance in the gut brain axis. I'm gathering up all the studies and information I can find to compile it together and thought I'd share some of it here as I go.

First up Glyphosate it is in the food, water and air along with all sorts of other pollutants but it is a biggy that is near impossible to avoid.

Glyphosate destructive to .....PNG

It is associated with the rise in juvenile obesity and associated metabolic syndrome...I doubt vaccination plays a role or we would have seen it several generations ago. Lifestyle, genetics, epigenetics, environment all play a role in the increase in childhood obesity.

It is associated with the rise in juvenile obesity and associated metabolic syndrome...I doubt vaccination plays a role or we would have seen it several generations ago. Lifestyle, genetics, epigenetics, environment all play a role in the increase in childhood obesity.
Several generations ago the thought of vaccinating a new born child or a pregnant mother would have been utterly appalling. Not only that but several generations ago children were given only the basic vaccines and necessary boosters.

In the early 1980s, children received three vaccines for seven illnesses—two combination vaccines (diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis and measles-mumps-rubella) and a polio vaccine—totaling two dozen doses by age 18. In the decade following 1989 (beginning soon after the NCVIA’s implementation That liability free legislation), the CDC packed multiple doses of several more vaccines into the childhood schedule, including those for Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib), hepatitis B (on the day of birth) and varicella (chickenpox), as well as a rotavirus vaccine (withdrawn a year after its introduction) .112 Next, in the first decade of the 2000s, the CDC recommended an even larger batch of new vaccines, going after not just children but also adolescents and adults: hepatitis A, HPV, meningococcal conjugate, pneumococcal conjugate, rotavirus (again) and zoster (shingles), along with an adult tetanus-diphtheria-pertussis booster (Tdap) and a massive expansion of influenza vaccine recommendations for all ages. At present, the childhood vaccine schedule requires almost six dozen doses through age 18 for sixteen diseases.

1985 vs 2019.PNG

Per your claim of metabolic syndrome and obesity (FTO gene variants) playing a role I will be covering those issues with links as I go along in this search. Genetics do play a role but wouldn't one think that gene variations or mutations and the causes thereof also need to be considered in it all?

...which has previously been shown to be caused by vaccines and non insulin dependent diabetes (type 2 diabetes). Upon receipt of vaccines or other strong immune stimulants some individuals develop a hyperactive immune system leading to autoimmune destruction of insulin secreting cells. Other individuals produce increased cortisol, an immune suppressing hormone, to suppress the vaccine induced inflammation. The increased cortisol leads to type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome. Japanese children have increased cortisol secretion following immunization compared to White children and this explains why Japanese have a relative high rate of type 2 diabetes but low rate of insulin dependent diabetes compared to Whites. The lower cortisol response attributed to type 1 diabetes and the higher cortisol response attributed to type 2 diabetes explains why type 1 diabetics are generally leaner than type 2 diabetics since elevated cortisol causes weight gain.

"The current data shows that vaccines are much more dangerous than the public is lead to believe and adequate testing has never been performed even in healthy subjects to indicate that there is an overall improvement in health from immunization. The current practice of vaccinating diabetics as well as their close family members is a very risky practice," says Dr. J. Barthelow Classen...

Forum List

Back