What's up with conservatives posing with gun collections?

What's up with liberal pussies?

Did the sight of a gun.....trigger you?
Lol,ya think Don Jr has ever sat in a deer stand or tracked an animal in his life? Hillarious

Nay - He paid paid big bucks to sit in the bed of a pickup and wait for some guy to release a wild animal in an enclosed space to shoot at. Real sporting huh?
The Trumps are as soft as soft get

They were willing to stand up to you guys adn that was good enough for me.
Lol, it would be. Hillarious.

You people are thugs and bullies. I respect and appreciate that Trump stood up to you assholes.

It needed to be done and I hope others follow in his footsteps.
Lol, are we thugs and bullies or are we liberal pussies. I wish you fucks would make up your minds.

Bullies are often cowards, that depend on numbers or the power of the state to give their threats power.

You know that. You were just pretending, because you know what I said about you, was the truth.
Some times bullies are cowards. ...

So, that bit where you pretended to be confused about how you could be both, that was just bullshit.

GOT IT.

My point stands. You people are bullies and thugs and I appreciate that Trump stood up to you.
Trump stood up to no one. He runs his father mouth with body guards behind him. He is flat pussy.

Now EF - That ain't quite fair! :laughing0301:

trump-parkland-shooting-run-in-Nm8.jpg
"Those who can make you believe absurdities (demonRATS) - Can make you commit atrocities ....just ask black flies matter, antifa, and the rest of the commie demonRATS
Lol. Go chase Jewish space lasers.

It's either micropeen syndrome or intimidation ...
penis.jpg

Apparently to those that LOVE guns, it is just sharing pride in one's hobby with others. But to gun fearing folks like you, it is INTIMIDATION. All you can talk about now is how your little pecker is shriveling! Now you need a magnifier to find it, Shrinky! :21:

You still did not answer my question do I fall under liberal pussy?

I asked, what's up with liberal pussies getting triggered by the sight of a gun?

You're a liberal non-pussy? Congrats.
What makes us question these pictures is why do they feel it is necessary for this type of photo op and are they genuine about their love of guns or are they just showing you what you wanna see. I have seen pictures of Don Jr supposedly being an outdoorsman and laugh. Bobert I can not tell. No pictures of her handling any thing. I have my suspicions that she is like a few ladies I have dated and it is just an act. I watch Trump Sr swing a golf club and laugh about what he claims to be his handicap.

There is a 100% chance Junior cheats at golf. Chip off the ol' block! ;)

You still did not answer my question do I fall under liberal pussy?

I asked, what's up with liberal pussies getting triggered by the sight of a gun?

You're a liberal non-pussy? Congrats.
What makes us question these pictures is why do they feel it is necessary for this type of photo op and are they genuine about their love of guns or are they just showing you what you wanna see. I have seen pictures of Don Jr supposedly being an outdoorsman and laugh. Bobert I can not tell. No pictures of her handling any thing. I have my suspicions that she is like a few ladies I have dated and it is just an act. I watch Trump Sr swing a golf club and laugh about what he claims to be his handicap.

There is a 100% chance Junior cheats at golf. Chip off the ol' block! ;)
Trump actually looks decent off the tee I don't understand why or how he looks so different with an iron in his hand. Have not seen any of Junior.

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?

Everything confuses you, shithead. You'd be baffled by a chinese finger puzzle!

What new fad, kumquat? People have ALWAYS posed with their guns! What does it say?

It says that:
  • They have so many damn guns that they can't find a spot in their house not covered with them unless they climb into the shower.
  • That guns are BEAUTIFUL.
  • Guns are family. Like your children.
  • Guns are great. It is what separates us from the rest of the world. Long live guns.
  • GUNS GUNS GUNS
  • You can never have too many guns.
  • These are the people you keep dicking off with your bullshit policies saying you want to start a war with. :lmao:

Tooby poses with his guns for ad on Match.com :rofl:

best_guy_ever.jpg

Obama called it years ago.

Yes, those Americans Obama hated so deeply who "cling to god, guns, and the Constitution."

All the things the Nazi democrats intend to do away with.
He didn’t hate them. He just explained why they react they way he do.

For the non-sociopaths out there, it’s called empathy.

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?

Everything confuses you, shithead. You'd be baffled by a chinese finger puzzle!

What new fad, kumquat? People have ALWAYS posed with their guns! What does it say?

It says that:
  • They have so many damn guns that they can't find a spot in their house not covered with them unless they climb into the shower.
  • That guns are BEAUTIFUL.
  • Guns are family. Like your children.
  • Guns are great. It is what separates us from the rest of the world. Long live guns.
  • GUNS GUNS GUNS
  • You can never have too many guns.
  • These are the people you keep dicking off with your bullshit policies saying you want to start a war with. :lmao:

Tooby poses with his guns for ad on Match.com :rofl:

best_guy_ever.jpg

You don't need to share the pictures with us when you're jerking off, dipshit.

It's either micropeen syndrome or intimidation ...
penis.jpg

Apparently to those that LOVE guns, it is just sharing pride in one's hobby with others. But to gun fearing folks like you, it is INTIMIDATION. All you can talk about now is how your little pecker is shriveling! Now you need a magnifier to find it, Shrinky! :21:
Hey how you doing tube? It rained here today and got maybe to mid fifties. I guess ice fishing is over. Counting down to spring soon. Gunna call and get my coast guard inspections scheduled some time in the next week. Did not accomplish much hunting this year. So my love of guns was not satisfied this year. Did nothing but rehab properties all winter. Went deer hunting twice, Coyote hunting 5 or 6 times. Had a Coyote come right up to sliding glass doors a few days ago. Did not see him but saw his tracks. Obviously did not Coyote hunt enough.

The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

Fear

The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

For some it's a failed attempt to intimidate.

For others it's a childish effort to appear defiant.

And all of it leads to FEAR.

Well they lost the Executive, the Senate, and are bleeding members in the House. So I say let them keep being the party of 2 issues

Abortion and guns.
And those issues are not important to your party?

Not really. I'm a gun owning Independent interested only in protecting a woman's right to choose.
And you don't feel a need to flash your guns all over the media, do you?

Forum List

Back