What's The Point?

Why are we even bothering with confirmation hearings?
It's compulsory. Otherwise the Democrats would scream and cry.

More than compulsory, JG, it is endemic. We now have a Congress which spends 98% of its time and money pursuing frivolous activities with no point, no end, absolutely nothing productive coming out of it.

The hearings give demoquacks a chance to look really stupid in a futile attempt to derail Barret's confirmation.

Dang I voted for Trump mostly on SCOTUS and I get three....count'em loons, three.

Lol

1602610978256.png

I'm watching Whitehouse droning at the moment.

Is he trying to make a point?
Where can I get one of these ?
I love it.
View attachment 401041
Damn, Angelo, there you go again. I too want one of those, perhaps in sweatshirt or hoodie, as the season is cooling down. Probably need it in a buck color with contrasting letters as predominate black t-shirts I have enjoyed since phase III OCS (as a very young guy) have become symbolic of political or subversive organizational support.
The only place I won't be able to wear it is at
my pot dude's crib. ( I don't mess with him- he's also a bouncer at all-night clubs whenever they open up again that is)
I bet he would appreciate it also. Many of them are pretty decent dudes and undoubtedly get tired of dealing with assholes on the job. You ought to give him one for Christmas. Hope he is back on the job soon.:cool:

Why are we even bothering with confirmation hearings?

Democrats know they can't stop it, so they are using it as a free opportunity to attack Trump and win some votes through Fear-Mongering, telling people the horrific things ACB is going to help Trump do to them and the country.

I'm watching Whitehouse droning at the moment.

Is he trying to make a point?
Where can I get one of these ?
I love it.
View attachment 401041
Damn, Angelo, there you go again. I too want one of those, perhaps in sweatshirt or hoodie, as the season is cooling down. Probably need it in a buck color with contrasting letters as predominate black t-shirts I have enjoyed since phase III OCS (as a very young guy) have become symbolic of political or subversive organizational support.
The only place I won't be able to wear it is at
my pot dude's crib. ( I don't mess with him- he's also a bouncer at all-night clubs whenever they open up again that is)
I bet he would appreciate it also. Many of them are pretty decent dudes and undoubtedly get tired of dealing with assholes on the job. You ought to give him one for Christmas. Hope he is back on the job soon.:cool:
He's head chef at an Interstate restaurant in the days- only off on Sunday.

PLEASE tell me Klobuchar did not just bring up Lincoln delaying nominating a justice because of the nearness of the election.

PLEASE tell me she isn't THAT lame.

Why are we even bothering with confirmation hearings? Thus far, so far as I can tell, no idiot democrat is going to vote for Amy Coney Barrett. All they seem to want to do is listen to themselves belch up their bullshit. They will never, ever allow for the possibility that Barrett might actually be an excellent jurist.
Thank you for the insightful analysis of partisanship in American politics. Please keep us updated of any changes in this particular situation and in the general operations of the legislative branch.
Remember when it wasn't this way???

Forum List

Back