Zone1 What's the nuttiest allegedly Christian religion on the Planet?

What's the nuttiest allegedly Christian religion on the Planet?

• Total voters
Those that infuse the prosperity principle are nutty. Jesus was all about helping the poor. They will enter heaven while the very wealthy wont.

THis is the WORLD"S TALLEST MIDGET fallacy.

You are calling "Christian' what you offer as farthest from Christian.

I suspected most anwering would never have heard of Jordan Peterson (despite that says about their stupidity) so I will have to my thing and report it:

"Catholicism is as SANE as you can get." | Jordan Peterson about 1-2 minutes​

Bible never said to not feed your neighbor chocolate cake with radioactive poison in it.
This FALLACY is the argument from silence

Radioactive poison is covered in Levitcus ... it's unclean for man to eat ...

7:20 - But the soul that eateth of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings, that pertain unto the Lord, having his uncleanness upon him, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.

7:21 - Moreover the soul that shall touch any unclean thing, as the uncleanness of man, or any unclean beast, or any abominable unclean thing, and eat of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings, which pertain unto the Lord, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.

Emphasis mine ... maybe you should read the Bible before you claim to know what it says ...

Classic Fallacy

Who is the world's smartest idiot?
Who is the world's tallest midget ?
Who is the world's strongest weakling?

IF nuttiest has any meaning it must be that the most nuttiest is not Christian at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radioactive poison is covered in Levitcus ... it's unclean for man to eat ...

7:20 - But the soul that eateth of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings, that pertain unto the Lord, having his uncleanness upon him, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.

7:21 - Moreover the soul that shall touch any unclean thing, as the uncleanness of man, or any unclean beast, or any abominable unclean thing, and eat of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings, which pertain unto the Lord, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.

Emphasis mine ... maybe you should read the Bible before you claim to know what it says ...
I now see a further error in your post...you think 'unclean' means 'sinful' !!!!!!

Forum List

Back