What's The Difference Between Caucuses and Primary Elections?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I heard that the primaries don't mean anything and the caucuses do but why? How do they receive delegates? I've never been to a caucus before so although I get the basic concept, I don't understand all of the details.

I heard that the primaries don't mean anything and the caucuses do but why? How do they receive delegates? I've never been to a caucus before so although I get the basic concept, I don't understand all of the details.
some states hold caucuses, some hold primaries, and some hold both. The 2 major parties actually decide which one matters. I went to one caucus, and came away convinced that I hate politics and politicians even more. It is a slimy, greasy process, carried out by slimy greasy people. I can’t imagine ever being friends with someone in politics.

I don't understand all of the details.
Google, try it sometime.
Or what Right Wing Search Engine you prefer....LOLLOLLLOLL

But either way, try doing it yourself......you have no JOB, so you got plenty of time.

Forum List

Back