What's Really Going on at Biden's Border, Human Trafficking Documentary "Cartel Country"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Common thread they all say they heard Biden is saying the border is "open. " They risk the trip and fall straight into the hands of predators who are in complete charge of the border.

What a racket. Biden policies keep them coming, they get snatched for money, the Big Guy gets his 10% through some kind of back door. My don't those Biden's love the greenbacks.

plus there's more young girls for him!

Like I keep saying, how is it that Mexican President Obrador is not being called out AT ALL by the Biden administration? Collusion between Biden, Obrador and Jinping is a logical conclusion.
Most of the migrants lately have been central Americans. The Mexican president doesn't have anything to do with that.

Most of the migrants lately have been central Americans. The Mexican president doesn't have anything to do with that.
Really? What country are all the non-Mexican immigrants entering without any interference from Mexican authorities? Why isn't Mexico policing THEIR Southern border? Or THEIR airports? Or THEIR sea ports?

Really? What country are all the non-Mexican immigrants entering without any interference from Mexican authorities? Why isn't Mexico policing THEIR Southern border? Or THEIR airports? Or THEIR sea ports?
That's a valid point. Write them a letter asking those things.

You may think it's a joke, but we are watching the degradation of our country happening in real time.
I was serious. If you have questions for Mexican authorities, you need to ask them. I could guess that they're letting central Americans pass on through because they're not staying in Mexico.

Forum List

Back