what's race have to do with it?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....what's race have to do with Floyd's death? he wasn't being arrested/subdued because of his skin color

..I've asked many times on all these incidents to prove skin color was related to the incident --and no one has ever or can explain that

....what's race have to do with Floyd's death? he wasn't being arrested/subdued because of his skin color
You are pretty ignorant. It must be all the brainwashing.
Well..maybe I am ignorant too then...please explain any evidence you see pointing toward race.

No doubt you're a fucking ignorant Cult45 shit bag, no doubt. Most likely a racist too, because your rhetoric goes pretty much towards white supremacy all day, every day. Now you're gonna cry foul like a little bitch with a skinned knee because you don't believe you're a racist.

Trust me. You are.

1591311324812.png

Keith Ellison better has a solid case; to upgrade Derek Chauvin's charge. Or there will be more rioting in the streets again all over the country if he is acquitted.

"First-degree murder requires proof of planning out the crime. Second-degree unintentional murder carries a maximum sentence of 40 years. Murder in the third degree has a maximum 25-year sentence. Charges of aiding and abetting carry the same maximum penalties as the underlying crime."

Third-degree murder: According to the Minnesota statute, whoever causes the death of a person “by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree.” (According to Minnesota State Law)

609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.
(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

(b) Whoever, without intent to cause death, proximately causes the death of a human being by, directly or indirectly, unlawfully selling, giving away, bartering, delivering, exchanging, distributing, or administering a controlled substance classified in Schedule I or II, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years or to payment of a fine of not more than $40,000, or both.

View attachment 345679

Keith Ellison better has a solid case; to upgrade Derek Chauvin's charge. Or there will be more rioting in the streets again all over the country if he is acquitted.

"First-degree murder requires proof of planning out the crime. Second-degree unintentional murder carries a maximum sentence of 40 years. Murder in the third degree has a maximum 25-year sentence. Charges of aiding and abetting carry the same maximum penalties as the underlying crime."

Third-degree murder: According to the Minnesota statute, whoever causes the death of a person “by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree.” (According to Minnesota State Law)

(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

(b) Whoever, without intent to cause death, proximately causes the death of a human being by, directly or indirectly, unlawfully selling, giving away, bartering, delivering, exchanging, distributing, or administering a controlled substance classified in Schedule I or II, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years or to payment of a fine of not more than $40,000, or both.
....plain and simple--he was not trying to kill him--just like the Garner case, they were trying to arrest a big CRIMINAL that was resisting
..and race had nothing to do with it --as usual
..they always use the word BLACK when it has nothing to do with the case

Says the COMPLETELY brainwashed liberal lunatic with MAYBE an I.Q. of 70. But THAT'S probably too high an estimate..........................Yes, THIS one really IS that stupid.

Says the COMPLETELY brainwashed liberal lunatic with MAYBE an I.Q. of 70. But THAT'S probably too high an estimate..........................Yes, THIS one really IS that stupid.
Yeah, the retard Bloser speaks. You agree with every wingnut Trumphumping fool and CAN'T possibly think for yourself you brainwashed snail.

Pretty much everything at least for the cave chimp that did the knee work.

" Chauvin was “noticeably anxious” when the clientele was majority Black. Chavuin was known to be aggressive towards minority cliental and was known to have used pepper spray on club goers. "

.I'm waiting for you to explain it.....they were there because someone had a fake bill--NOT because of skin color
No youre not waiting for someone to explain it because I already proved it to you. Youre just in denial and trying to feel better about your anxiety.

View attachment 345679

" causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others "

This is exactly why the 3rd degree charge was bullshit. He would have walked 4 hours after the hearing started.

Forum List

Back