What's next after this 2 trillion dollar pork bill, how about 3 trillion more?

Funny how the Republicans are only concerned about "spending" when the Democrats are in charge?

I mean, Trump ran up 8 trillion in new debt in one term... and you didn't hear a peep out of you guys on that one.

4 Trillion of that was covid relief and the spending bills were introduced by democrat run house of representatives, so don't blame Trump. Had Trump not signed it you'd have said he hated America and wanted them to suffer. So he's damned if he did and damned if he didnt.

For the record, I've been against every covid bill that has passed. I'm also against the eviction moratorium and believe that it is unconstitutional as the gov't has no authority to insert itself into a binding contract between two consenting parties.
I love it when you Trumpettes blamed Democrats for the spending when Republicans held the Senate & your fat assed orange hero signed it.

I completely blamed Republicans for over spending, when they were in power. I said that dozens of times.

I have been entirely consistent. Why are you not being consistent now that your corrupt Biden and Democrats are in power?

Hypocrite much?

Trump did not handle Covid badly or incompetent. You are just factually wrong on that.

500,000 dead. More than any other country in the world. yes, yes, he did.

No, we are against over spending. The problem is, the left-wing supported lock downs, which created a deficit increase.

Those deficits won't hit until this year... so um, no. The reason why we have deficits is Trump gave Trillions of dollars in tax cuts to rich people.

The only hypocrisy here, is people on the left who only complain about deficits when it's not their guy. The moment their own incompetent slob is in office, they start making excuses that somehow

Okay, both parties do that.. The thing is, Democrats actually try to do something about it. Clinton actually got rid of the deficit and was posting surpluses his last two years. Obama took Trillion dollar deficits and got them down to less than 400 Billion a year.

View attachment 462928

"It's Trumps fault somehow that I can't explain because I'm a partisan bigot!"

No. You are just a hypocrite.

Except I've already explained it.

Trump cut taxes and increased spending. Just like Bush and Reagan did, and he got EXACTLY the same result. I mean, you can almost excuse Reagan, no one had tried Supply Side up to that point, and when it didn't work, and he had the good sense to go along with tax increases and budget cuts in the later part of his term.

Bush and Trump just did it because. they don't even pretend it has benefits, they just want to give rich people tax breaks.

False. You are factually in error.

View attachment 462946

Well yes we can, because there should not be a lock down.

The problem with your example is that the Arsonist is also the Fireman. We're the ones complaining about the tax dollars.

The government is the one setting the fires by imposing a lock down, and then the government is the one taking our money, because well hey... there's a lock down, so we need to put you in poverty.

No. That's dumb.

Uh, guy, get real. The lockdowns/Trump Recession were bad, but total GDP in 2020 only shrank 2.3%, or 500 BILLION for the entire economy (not just the government). That was after 3 years of growth. Trump ran up the deficit by 7.8 TRILLION.

We have deficits because the rich aren't paying their fair share. Period.

Idiot. Trump recession. That just makes you a moron. Trump opposed the lock downs. If the Democrats and had opposed the lock downs with him, there would have been no recession.

See, you are just another partisan hypocritical bigot. This is why we all know you people are just evil terrible people, and we're just flat out better people than you.
If there was no lockdown, we would be facing thousands or millions more covid cases and people would not be out and about due to fear of infection or already being infected. Business would certainly see empty stores. Either way, it sucks.
Also, the facts are that when infected with the covid, people's immune systems are unable to deal with the illnesses that they already had before the covid got them. The covid is responsible for their deaths.

Prove that.

Because there are numerous countries that had less of a lock down than NYC or SF, and they didn't have the nightmare results you claim.

In fact, even in the US, we didn't. Florida never had the lock downs of NYC, and Florida has a vastly older population which is claimed to be the most at risk of covid, and yet comparatively Florida never did reach the levels of covid that NYC is supposed to have.

So facts don't support your opinion.
Facts do support my opinion. I spent 25 years in Florida and the restaurants and bars where I lived are empty and community gatherings have been canceled. People are using common sense. Also, numerous countries have lockdowns like ours.

Funny how the Republicans are only concerned about "spending" when the Democrats are in charge?

I mean, Trump ran up 8 trillion in new debt in one term... and you didn't hear a peep out of you guys on that one.

4 Trillion of that was covid relief and the spending bills were introduced by democrat run house of representatives, so don't blame Trump. Had Trump not signed it you'd have said he hated America and wanted them to suffer. So he's damned if he did and damned if he didnt.

For the record, I've been against every covid bill that has passed. I'm also against the eviction moratorium and believe that it is unconstitutional as the gov't has no authority to insert itself into a binding contract between two consenting parties.
I love it when you Trumpettes blamed Democrats for the spending when Republicans held the Senate & your fat assed orange hero signed it.

I completely blamed Republicans for over spending, when they were in power. I said that dozens of times.

I have been entirely consistent. Why are you not being consistent now that your corrupt Biden and Democrats are in power?

Hypocrite much?
Actually, Trump spent on other projects and blew-up the national debt.
Biden is hardly corrupt and works for the betterment of our country, something that Trump did not do so be careful who you call corrupt. Biden's expenditures involve
covid and people and are a necessary evil today. Without covid relief and people relief, we go into a severe recession.

So you believe that we should never do anything until bombs hit American cities?
Speculation- a 25cent word for what if- that is thought policing-

Well, let's move past speculation then. In 2003, Bush was told by the intelligence agencies at that time, that Iraq was pursuing WMDs.

This was validated by the Rockefeller congressional investigation, that concluded all of Bush's statements to the public were in alignment with the intelligence data that Bush was given.

So... you are told that Saddam has WMDs, and that he is trying to establish a working relationship with terrorist groups.

Do you wait until a US city is attacked? Or do you take action?

Because here's my problem. Any idiot can with 20/20 hind sight, say "Well they should have known."

It's a little different when you are in the middle of it.
And the same people who sit around saying "Well we now know we should not have done X" are the same pathetic fools who said Bush should have known from equally ambiguous intelligence data, that 9/11 was going to happen.

When you compare the intelligence data given to Bush about 9/11, it was not anymore specific or more credible, than the data that Iraq was pursuing WMDs. We only know in retrospect that one was highly accurate, and the other was not so much.

Yet I hear Bush should have done more to stop 9/11, and should have done less about Iraq... when Bush had the same level of intelligence data about both.

So again I ask.... should a president wait until a city burns, before he takes action? That is a real question that is valid in this context.

Hypocrite much?
Biden is hardly corrupt and works for the betterment of our country, something that Trump did not do so be careful who you call corrupt. Biden's expenditures involve
covid and people and are a necessary evil today. Without covid relief and people relief, we go into a severe recession.

Again........ I completely blamed Republicans for over spending, when they were in power. I said that dozens of times.

I have been entirely consistent.

Why are you not being consistent now that your corrupt Biden and Democrats are in power?

Biden could balance the budget this year if he wanted to. Instead you are still whining about Trump.

And no... Biden is not working for the betterment of the country. You can't start off by killing jobs, and say you are doing what is best for the country. That's stupid.

And if you are going to make excuses, then Trump has a list of lame excuses too.

Look, you either think deficits are a problem, or you don't. Don't give me this nonsense that

"Oh well OUR LAME EXCUSES for deficits are valid. Your lame excuses are not."

Grow up. What are you? Ten? Is Biden Toddler hour? Grow up! Seriously. That's childish.

Trump did not handle Covid badly or incompetent. You are just factually wrong on that.

No, we are against over spending. The problem is, the left-wing supported lock downs, which created a deficit increase.

Those deficits won't hit until this year... so um, no. The reason why we have deficits is Trump gave Trillions of dollars in tax cuts to rich people.

The only hypocrisy here, is people on the left who only complain about deficits when it's not their guy. The moment their own incompetent slob is in office, they start making excuses that somehow

Okay, both parties do that.. The thing is, Democrats actually try to do something about it. Clinton actually got rid of the deficit and was posting surpluses his last two years. Obama took Trillion dollar deficits and got them down to less than 400 Billion a year.

View attachment 462928

Trump cut taxes and increased spending. Just like Bush and Reagan did, and he got EXACTLY the same result. I mean, you can almost excuse Reagan, no one had tried Supply Side up to that point, and when it didn't work, and he had the good sense to go along with tax increases and budget cuts in the later part of his term.

Bush and Trump just did it because. they don't even pretend it has benefits, they just want to give rich people tax breaks.

View attachment 462946

The problem with your example is that the Arsonist is also the Fireman. We're the ones complaining about the tax dollars.

The government is the one setting the fires by imposing a lock down, and then the government is the one taking our money, because well hey... there's a lock down, so we need to put you in poverty.

No. That's dumb.

Uh, guy, get real. The lockdowns/Trump Recession were bad, but total GDP in 2020 only shrank 2.3%, or 500 BILLION for the entire economy (not just the government). That was after 3 years of growth. Trump ran up the deficit by 7.8 TRILLION.

Idiot. Trump recession. That just makes you a moron. Trump opposed the lock downs. If the Democrats and had opposed the lock downs with him, there would have been no recession.

See, you are just another partisan hypocritical bigot. This is why we all know you people are just evil terrible people, and we're just flat out better people than you.
If there was no lockdown, we would be facing thousands or millions more covid cases and people would not be out and about due to fear of infection or already being infected. Business would certainly see empty stores. Either way, it sucks.
Also, the facts are that when infected with the covid, people's immune systems are unable to deal with the illnesses that they already had before the covid got them. The covid is responsible for their deaths.

Prove that.

Because there are numerous countries that had less of a lock down than NYC or SF, and they didn't have the nightmare results you claim.

In fact, even in the US, we didn't. Florida never had the lock downs of NYC, and Florida has a vastly older population which is claimed to be the most at risk of covid, and yet comparatively Florida never did reach the levels of covid that NYC is supposed to have.

Facts do support my opinion. I spent 25 years in Florida and the restaurants and bars where I lived are empty and community gatherings have been canceled. People are using common sense. Also, numerous countries have lockdowns like ours.

Who is lying? You or the left-wing media? I'll take either one.

View attachment 462928

View attachment 462946

No. That's dumb.

Prove that.

Who is lying? You or the left-wing media? I'll take either one.
Florida residents are doing what is necessary all by themselves, without being told.
Nobody is lying--sorry to disappoint.

Prove that.

Sweden’s strategy indeed likely helped the economy — but this came at too high a cost, in terms of lives lost. Taking a similar approach in the United States would, in all probability, be even more costly, because unlike Sweden and other European countries, the United States does not have a centralized, publicly funded health-care system with universal coverage.

We know right wingers don't really care about natural rights, except in abortion threads where they get to tell women what to do with their own Individual bodies via that Liberty.

We won't go into a recession by not giving Piglosi 100 billion for a train to nowhere, or Shoemakers bridge from his state to Canada. We won't go into a recession by not handing out 70 million to the Kennedy Center or billions to the arts and humanitarian services in general.

You people cry about clean air and clean water, but are perfectly fine when the Democrats refuse to pass a clean bill; one that funds only the things the bill was supposedly designed for.

We won't go into a recession by not giving Piglosi 100 billion for a train to nowhere, or Shoemakers bridge from his state to Canada. We won't go into a recession by not handing out 70 million to the Kennedy Center or billions to the arts and humanitarian services in general.

You people cry about clean air and clean water, but are perfectly fine when the Democrats refuse to pass a clean bill; one that funds only the things the bill was supposedly designed for.
You're just pissed that wealthy people aren't being given money.

Stimulus actions include constructiuon which creates jobs.

You people are dumber than shit.

Trump's bad behavior cost him the election, no matter what. Mail-in voting is one way to vote, and Trump short-stopped the Postal Service. Didn't work.
Who was stupid that voted by mail-in ballot? Nobody who I know. Stupid are those who look for excuses to justify a loss.

Oh, you mean like the Russians did it, subservient women who were forced to vote against Hillary by the commands of their husbands, the FBI director, third party candidates, Bernie Sanders, Wikileaks, the Democrat National Committee?
I don't understand your imaginary logic. Women forced to vote a certain way?
Yeah, right. Women did not vote at all because they didn't like Hillary. They voted this time. Comey cost Hillary the election with those Emails, anyway, and your blob
still denigrated him because he told the blob that he was loyal to the people first.

This conversation all started from your earlier comment:

Stupid are those who look for excuses to justify a loss.

When I show you that Hillary justified her loss several ways, now all of a sudden you don't understand my "imaginary logic."

Hypocrite much?

Again........ I completely blamed Republicans for over spending, when they were in power. I said that dozens of times.

I have been entirely consistent.

Why are you not being consistent now that your corrupt Biden and Democrats are in power?

Biden could balance the budget this year if he wanted to. Instead you are still whining about Trump.

And no... Biden is not working for the betterment of the country. You can't start off by killing jobs, and say you are doing what is best for the country. That's stupid.

And if you are going to make excuses, then Trump has a list of lame excuses too.

Look, you either think deficits are a problem, or you don't. Don't give me this nonsense that

"Oh well OUR LAME EXCUSES for deficits are valid. Your lame excuses are not."

Grow up. What are you? Ten? Is Biden Toddler hour? Grow up! Seriously. That's childish.

"You people" this and "you people" that is always the response from "you people".
"You people" always inflate the numbers. Of course, I don't want certain items in the package, get it?

Green energy will come at its own time, and not through osmosis. The time is now,
to at least start the ball rolling. Climate change is not a myth and can be influenced,
but not controlled. Everything that we do environmentally is helpful. The orange blob and you people are unable to project or see the big picture. The blob only has his pocket in his thoughts and, of course, the control of you people.

No, it's not coming at it's own time. It's being forced down our throats by government and people that believe in the man made global warming fair tale. Coming at it's own time means improving on technology, the price coming down without government subsides, and market demand, which we are far from.

Green energy is less reliable, takes thousands of acres of otherwise usable land, more expensive than fossil fuels. It just isn't here yet, and forcing people into it is as stupid as if the government forced Henry Ford to produce Model-T's with fuel injection.

We spent trillions of dollars and produce and use energy much cheaper than ever, yet after over 50 years of this nonsense, the environmentalists are more pissed now than over 50 years ago.

There is no possible way to make you people happy. Even if we bankrupted the country over green energy, it still won't be enough. The climate will continue to change just like it has since God made the place.

Trump's bad behavior cost him the election, no matter what. Mail-in voting is one way to vote, and Trump short-stopped the Postal Service. Didn't work.
Who was stupid that voted by mail-in ballot? Nobody who I know. Stupid are those who look for excuses to justify a loss.

Oh, you mean like the Russians did it, subservient women who were forced to vote against Hillary by the commands of their husbands, the FBI director, third party candidates, Bernie Sanders, Wikileaks, the Democrat National Committee?
I don't understand your imaginary logic. Women forced to vote a certain way?
Yeah, right. Women did not vote at all because they didn't like Hillary. They voted this time. Comey cost Hillary the election with those Emails, anyway, and your blob
still denigrated him because he told the blob that he was loyal to the people first.

This conversation all started from your earlier comment:

Stupid are those who look for excuses to justify a loss.

When I show you that Hillary justified her loss several ways, now all of a sudden you don't understand my "imaginary logic."
This conversation started with your earlier "stupid" comment. The reason for her loss was obvious just like the reason for Trump's loss was obvious. Politicians always find ways to justify their loss, Trump's loss being an absurd example.

So now you are changing your tune when your assessment was found to be false. Show us that most rich folks are liberal.

They are all right in front of you. All the major social media owners, most all of the media. Google, Silicon Valley, Hollywood, all the makers of our major computers we own. All of them are leftists. Even Google is in bed with the Democrat party.

This conversation started with your earlier "stupid" comment. The reason for her loss was obvious just like the reason for Trump's loss was obvious. Politicians always find ways to justify their loss, Trump's loss being an absurd example.

There was nothing stupid about my comment. How can you explain a record voter turnout for a guy as boring as Biden, who hid in his basement and made very few personal appearances, who refused to answer questions on major policies like making PR and DC states, or expanding the Supreme Court, and who's son was under FBI investigation for matters Joe too was involved with? There is only two explanations for it: People are completely stupid, or mail-in voting, which actually is a combination of both.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Looking beyond the $1.9 trillion COVID relief bill, President Joe Biden and lawmakers are laying the groundwork for another top legislative priority — a long-sought boost to the nation’s roads, bridges and other infrastructure that could run into Republican resistance to a hefty price tag.

Biden and his team have begun discussions on the possible outlines of an infrastructure package with members of Congress, particularly mindful that Texas’ recent struggles with power outages and water shortages after a brutal winter storm present an opportunity for agreement on sustained spending on infrastructure.

Democrats passed a $1.5 trillion package in the House last year, but it went nowhere with the Trump administration and the Republican-led Senate. A Senate panel approved narrower bipartisan legislation in 2019 focused on reauthorizing federal transportation programs. It, too, flamed out as the U.S. turned its focus to elections and COVID-19.

Biden has talked bigger numbers, and some Democrats are now urging him to bypass Republicans in the closely divided Congress to address a broader range of priorities urged by interest groups.

During the presidential campaign, Biden pledged to deploy $2 trillion on infrastructure and clean energy, but the White House has not ruled out an even higher price tag. McCarthy said Biden’s upcoming plan will specifically aim at job creation, such as with investments to boost “workers that have been left behind” by closed coal mines or power plants, as well as communities located near polluting refineries and other hazards.

DeFazio said General Motors’ recently announced goal of going largely electric by 2035 demonstrates the need for massive spending on charging stations across the country. Biden campaigned on a plan to install 500,000 charging stations by the end of 2030.

It's been written about that the Covid bill is around 90% pork that has nothing to do with the actual virus itself. Billions of dollars for nonsense like mass transit in Piglosi's state as well as a bridge to Canada in Shoemakers state. Now it's time to spend more money catering to their construction union supporters.

With the Republicans virtually helpless to control spending, we could very well find ourselves with a 4 to 5 trillion dollar additional debt within the first few months under this administration, mostly pandering to unions, environmentalists, and a host of Democrat loyalists. 500,000 charging stations by 2030? At this rate, the US will be Venezuela by then.
Gotta keep the dregs hiding in their basements at home.

Forum List

Back