What's It Like Being A Dictator And Not Being Able To Trust Anyone Around You? Democrats Are About To Find Out.

Little Kim the North Korean dictator has murdered members of his family to stay in power.
When Trump met with him we discovered that Kim is so paranoid of assassination that it controls everything he does.
He has to grow eyes in the back of his head.

Democrats have proven to the American people that they cannot be trusted.
When you make deals with criminals you set yourself up for failure.
Those criminals just might end up stabbing you in the back.
Republicans found this out the hard way and so will Democrats.

Right now the biggest threat to Democrats is other Democrats.
When you commit as many underhanded acts as have the Democrats there's going to be some bad Karma involved.

Imagine if the hard left were to take down Nancy Pelosi. Who would replace her?
Somebody more radical and dishonest than she is.
I know that's hard to imagine....but Pelosi isn't the craziest person in Congress.
Democrats have this insane habit of electing malcontents and Psychopathic personalities. People who have no remorse for the horrible things they do to others. And it seems like each cycle leads to someone more crazy than the last.
If they succeed in eliminating threats from their opponents eventually they'll start turning on each other.

And people like Mitt Romney......now this is another piece of work that's going down.
This back-stabbing individual will pay a heavy price for what he said and did.
He won't be trusted in the GOP, and like the Dixie Chicks....nobody will want to hear him anymore.
What he had to offer only appealed to conservatives.
Now he's going to be radioactive.

Oh, FYI, Democrats announced that there were going to be attacks in every state.
I wonder how they knew that.
Did they plan them?

Well....here's an advert on twitter looking for rioters:

3tOmyss.gif

Democrats have this insane habit of electing malcontents and Psychopathic personalities..and Republicans outdid them in that regard when they introduced Trump upon the world.

I wouldn't want to be Sleepy Joe's food taster, I'll tell you that. There are a lot of people in his regime that would love for him to disappear.
I am so happy that you know those people in his regime, except I think that you are talking about trump.

Our National Guard troops in DC taking the oath to be Federal Marshals.

View attachment 444797
Interesting picture. I thought you crazy right wingers always supported our military. Looks like that is just another way Trump has bastardized the right wing.

1611005985126.png

If they wanted extra security around the Capitol and have them federalized there's about three million retired or inactive veterans and God only knows how many retired or inactive law enforcement to draw from.

They may not like the cost of having to hire civilian personnel as security but having our troops serve as defenders of the country and then law enforcement in full battle array is wrong.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 444797
Interesting picture. I thought you crazy right wingers always supported our military. Looks like that is just another way Trump has bastardized the right wing.

View attachment 444834

If they wanted extra security around the Capitol and have them federalized there's about three million retired or inactive veterans and God only knows how many retired or inactive law enforcement to draw from.

They may not like the cost of having to hire civilian personnel as security but having our troops serve as defenders of the country and then law enforcement in full battle array is wrong.

*****SMILE*****

They are defending against terrorists who would destroy our Democracy and country. Great choice.

View attachment 444797

View attachment 444834

*****SMILE*****

Yes, it would be much better to call in a lot of old fat retired people and expect them to protect the foundations of our country. Great idea dumb ass.

View attachment 444797

View attachment 444834

*****SMILE*****

Yes, it would be much better to call in a lot of old fat retired people and expect them to protect the foundations of our country. Great idea dumb ass.

1611014042006.png

So all inactive and retired are old and fat?

How many of those are under fifty and still in fairly good shape? I bet at least twenty thousand.

Perhaps there should be age limits on people who have one foot in the grave that run for president.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I wouldn't want to be Sleepy Joe's food taster, I'll tell you that. There are a lot of people in his regime that would love for him to disappear.
It's interesting to look into the "minds" of today's trump cultist.

Even more to look into what you claim your brain to be. Mainly vacuous with some particles of ky jelly

View attachment 444797

View attachment 444834

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 444924

How many of those are under fifty and still in fairly good shape? I bet at least twenty thousand.

Perhaps there should be age limits on people who have one foot in the grave that run for president.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You're an idiot with stupid ideas. Nothing new there.

View attachment 444797

View attachment 444834

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 444924

*****CHUCKLE*****

You taught the master class in that am I right?

View attachment 444797

View attachment 444834

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 444924

*****CHUCKLE*****

I once thought you were a little smart, but just had some odd ideas. Boy was I wrong.

View attachment 444797

View attachment 444834

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 444924

*****CHUCKLE*****

1611023169199.png

The fact that you don't like my idea tells me it's the correct one.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Attachments

• 1611023146142.png
    1611023146142.png
    30 KB · Views: 55

View attachment 444797

View attachment 444834

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 444924

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 444991

The fact that you don't like my idea tells me it's the correct one.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Several batshit crazy fools would agree with you.

View attachment 444797

View attachment 444834

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 444924

*****CHUCKLE*****

I once thought you were a little smart, but just had some odd ideas. Boy was I wrong.

Yes, you are wrong about most things.

View attachment 444797

View attachment 444834

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 444924

*****CHUCKLE*****

I already admitted I was wrong when I thought you were smart.

View attachment 444797

View attachment 444834

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 444924

*****CHUCKLE*****

I already admitted I was wrong when I thought you were smart.

That's a beginning. Your problem is you're so stupid you don't understand it. You are the poster child for D-K.

Forum List

Back