'What's Good For The Goose....'?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...will NOT be proven 'GOOD for the Gander'!

Roseanne Barr was quickly fired, her show cancelled, and roundly rebuked by the left for remarks comparing an ape to Valerie Jarrett...

Now Barr fans are demanding Comic / HBO Show host Bill Maher doing the same thing - making a joke that compared the President to an Orangutan.

Don't hold your breath waiting for Trump-Hating Hollywood / Liberals to demonstrate equal justice by firing Maher...

There ARE 2 Americas, each one with their different rules - one for Trump-Hating Obstructionist Liberals and one for Conservatives. Conservatives are held to one standard while Democrats are held to...well, NOTHING. They do what they want and get away with it.

Instead of being fired and his show cancelled, Maher will probably get a RAISE.

'Roseanne' fans call for Bill Maher to be fired after he joked Trump is part orangutan

Don't shake the racism tree too hard libs...something very big may fall on your heads.....

And you may get a new movement like "Me Too!" Buuuuuuaaahahahahaha!

Roseanne Barr was quickly fired, her show cancelled, and roundly rebuked by the left for remarks comparing an ape to Valerie Jarrett...

Now Barr fans are demanding Comic / HBO Show host Bill Maher doing the same thing - making a joke that compared the President to an Orangutan.

Don't hold your breath waiting for Trump-Hating Hollywood / Liberals to demonstrate equal justice by firing Maher...

There ARE 2 Americas, each one with their different rules - one for Trump-Hating Obstructionist Liberals and one for Conservatives. Conservatives are held to one standard while Democrats are held to...well, NOTHING. They do what they want and get away with it.

'Roseanne' fans call for Bill Maher to be fired after he joked Trump is part orangutan
Democrats.......the modern day Pharisees.

Hypocrite definition, a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

Democrats.......the modern day Pharisees.

Hypocrite definition, a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

Democrats are always accusing others of doing what THEY do and of being what THEY are.

Lol Roseanne fans are so stupid

Oh you poor, poor Trumphlakes.

Orangutan's should be the ones complaining about Bill equating their fine species with this so-called president, "with a face like that"!

Rosie is free to take her diminished brand to another network, you know one that doesn't rely on advertisers.

False equivalency.

Cons you don't get to throw everything into a pot and call all of life a stew and therefore everyone is as guilty as everyone else of the same thing because you threw them in the pot.

The two things aren't related but you have no argument to defend Barr's racism so you try to change the subject or throw up a strawman. That only works on your fellow ignorants.

False equivalency.

Cons you don't get to throw everything into a pot and call all of life a stew and therefore everyone is as guilty as everyone else of the same thing because you threw them in the pot.

The two things aren't related but you have no argument to defend Barr's racism so you try to change the subject or throw up a strawman. That only works on your fellow ignorants.

I agree with you that it is a false equivalency.

I pointed out the story, and I also pointed out that in the US today there are 2 Americas, one for Liberals and one for Conservatives.

The proof in that is Hillary Clinton, having committed thousands of criminal counts - according to the FBI, walking around instead of being in prison while a man FBI agents, according to the Director of the FBI, said they did not feel lied to them when interviewing him was still indicted for lying to the FBI by one of the co-conspirators in the witch hunt scandal.

The proof of that is after 2 years finding nothing criminal against the President Mueller and Democrats rabidly continue to pursue the President WHILE IGNORING THE NUMEROUS CRIMES COMMITTED BY DEMOCRATS that have been exposed in their investigations.

The claim and demands made by Barr's fans, however, is 'revenge' for Barr being punished for extremely racist comment.

I never watched the Roseanne show, never cared one way or the other about her - neither liked nor disliked her. When I saw the news break about the comment / joke she made I KNEW she was gone - going to be fired, her show cancelled.

'Racist' is 'Racist'. The joke she made was 'racist'. I believe in holding people accountable (proven not to be high on the list of Liberal attributes).

If you think I am upset she got canned, think it was undeserved, you are seriously mistaken.

False equivalency.

I pointed out the story, and I also pointed out that in the US today there are 2 Americas, one for Liberals and one for Conservatives.

The proof in that is Hillary Clinton, having committed thousands of criminal counts - according to the FBI, walking around instead of being in prison while a man FBI agents, according to the Director of the FBI, said they did not feel lied to them when interviewing him was still indicted for lying to the FBI by one of the co-conspirators in the witch hunt scandal.

The proof of that is after 2 years finding nothing criminal against the President Mueller and Democrats rabidly continue to pursue the President WHILE IGNORING THE NUMEROUS CRIMES COMMITTED BY DEMOCRATS that have been exposed in their investigations.

The claim and demands made by Barr's fans, however, is 'revenge' for Barr being punished for extremely racist comment.

I never watched the Roseanne show, never cared one way or the other about her - neither liked nor disliked her. When I saw the news break about the comment / joke she made I KNEW she was gone - going to be fired, her show cancelled.

'Racist' is 'Racist'. The joke she made was 'racist'. I believe in holding people accountable (proven not to be high on the list of Liberal attributes).

If you think I am upset she got canned, think it was undeserved, you are seriously mistaken.

Sorry, the never ending conservative false argument of 'well someone else did something so my team is therefore innocent' has no value at all. None. You don't have an argument so you go to a rolodex of fallacies.

Use it on your fellow cons they fall for anything.

False equivalency.

Sorry, the never ending conservative false argument of 'well someone else did something so my team is therefore innocent' has no value at all. None. You don't have an argument so you go to a rolodex of fallacies.

Reading comprehension fail. Re-read his last sentences.

sorry, the never ending conservative false argument of 'well someone else did something so my team is therefore innocent' has no value at all. None. You don't have an argument so you go to a rolodex of fallacies.

Using the generalization technique to condemn / attack an entire group based on the actions of a few is just as bad...

But if you want to go there....Liberals invented the justification of their wrongdoing based on someone else having done it. Of course, they usually don't need any justification for refusing to hold their criminals, perverts, and wrong-doers accountable for anything.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back