What's Eating John McCain's Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an asshole. Going to vote for a communist program just like the shit bags that held him captive. Going out with no class. Piece of shit.
Dan Bongino: 'John McCain Sold Us All Out'

John McCain made a good point, and I agree. There is a process by which major legislation should be done and it is being bypassed by trying to accomplish the same thing in a budget reconciliation package.

I think that is dangerous for our country. Don't you?

I also think that he is right about bipartisanship - major legislation needs bipartisanship to be successful. ACA has been problematic - the Dems didn't include the Pubs AND the Pubs refuse to work with the Dems. As a result, we have problems that need to be fixed if people will get off their partisan butts.

This administration wants to work on HUGE things - tax reform and immigration overhaul. You need bipartisanship for that.

McCain is the only one who no longer has to care about re-election....because most likely, his illness will be fatal.
McCain never gave a shit about anyone but himself. Voted for every trade bill that destroyed millions of American families. Fuck him and his "loadstar" beliefs.
McCain says Trump never apologized for 'war hero' dig

Do you think he might have a point about proper procedure though, and bipartisanship?

(ps - Trump's attack on McCain WAS truly below the belt wasn't it?)
No respect for this man. Did Pelosi and Reid care about rules when they passed this turd sandwich?
Did they do it through the budget reconciliation?

he's not gonna run again & he's on borrowed time.

why the fuck should he care other than what's between him & his god & if *you* can't handle it - tutt tutt.

McCain must still be suffering from depression knowing he couldn't beat an unqualified black guy for President.

sure sure THAT makes sense that he is at the very least stalling obamacare from being completely stripped away.... he would have voted for it the 1st time around.

why does the orange puppet want to do away with everything the black dude did himself 'eh? could it have been the night at the correspondence dinner when obama completely made donny from queens feel real stooooooopid? ya.... that's when it started & why he's doing it now. he skipped the 1st correspondence dinner since he's been installed. why is that? could it be because he's a thin skinned man baby? yaaaaaaaa...... that's the ticket.

oh & that was also the night when bin laden was getting his just rewards. donny could only wish to be so cool......

The black dude didn't do a damn thing.

Pucker up, NL.

lol.... you are so bent over for drumpf little snakey troll.

Typical NL projecting his fantasies onto someone else.

'his'? lol............ poor misinformed little snakey fails with a snappy comeback...

McCain must still be suffering from depression knowing he couldn't beat an unqualified black guy for President.

sure sure THAT makes sense that he is at the very least stalling obamacare from being completely stripped away.... he would have voted for it the 1st time around.

why does the orange puppet want to do away with everything the black dude did himself 'eh? could it have been the night at the correspondence dinner when obama completely made donny from queens feel real stooooooopid? ya.... that's when it started & why he's doing it now. he skipped the 1st correspondence dinner since he's been installed. why is that? could it be because he's a thin skinned man baby? yaaaaaaaa...... that's the ticket.

oh & that was also the night when bin laden was getting his just rewards. donny could only wish to be so cool......

The black dude didn't do a damn thing.

Pucker up, NL.

lol.... you are so bent over for drumpf little snakey troll.

Bent over and saying ""can I have another?""

No one wants to hear that you bend over for playtime and playtime bends over for you. That's where playtime got the name.

you failed again.

I've already been screwed by the American Affordable Care Act .
^^^ Never considers that he was screwed by the insurers.
4i6Ckte.gif

Meanwhile, the CEO of Healthcare United gets paid $164,383.00 PER DAY.

I do not believe the states are capable of running our health care .
How many states are under water and would like nothing more then to cash that heath care check, from the Federal Government and pay the states bill .

It's funny that you think the bigger and more remote a government, the better it'll do for you. You're also funny because you think the states can choose to spend the federal medicaid money on something other than medicaid.

You're just a funny man. Please leave the country.

You better learn about the new health care bill, because Medicaid will be gone .
Remember, State run and not Federal .
Medicaid is a federal program ...
What new healthcare bill? It's now dead.
4i6Ckte.gif

What an asshole. Going to vote for a communist program just like the shit bags that held him captive. Going out with no class. Piece of shit.
Dan Bongino: 'John McCain Sold Us All Out'

John McCain made a good point, and I agree. There is a process by which major legislation should be done and it is being bypassed by trying to accomplish the same thing in a budget reconciliation package.

I also think that he is right about bipartisanship - major legislation needs bipartisanship to be successful. ACA has been problematic - the Dems didn't include the Pubs AND the Pubs refuse to work with the Dems. As a result, we have problems that need to be fixed if people will get off their partisan butts.

This administration wants to work on HUGE things - tax reform and immigration overhaul. You need bipartisanship for that.

McCain is the only one who no longer has to care about re-election....because most likely, his illness will be fatal.
McCain never gave a shit about anyone but himself. Voted for every trade bill that destroyed millions of American families. Fuck him and his "loadstar" beliefs.

Do you think he might have a point about proper procedure though, and bipartisanship?

No respect for this man. Did Pelosi and Reid care about rules when they passed this turd sandwich?
Which rules were broken?

Show everyone once again what a dumbass you are.

Did they pass ACA using the Budget Reconciliation Process? Come on...you know there is are better ways of doing this...
ACA was the most unbiapartisan measure ever passed.
You're a lying piece of shit. It was passed with over 50 Republican amendments.

McCain betrayed America during the war. Why is anyone surprised he's betraying America again, or at least the Republicans?
You little piece of garbage. John McCain did not betray America. If you want to air your political differences with McCain, that is 1 thing. To demean McCain's military service is despicable.
Lol, You mean that collaborating piece of shit John McCain who has done things to cause literally DOZENS of Americans to die and who put the kibosh on pursuing investigations into sightings of POWs in Vietnam?

That treacherous piece of shit McCain?

Figures a liberal would defend a traitor like that fuckface.

You are the traitorous piece of shit FUCKFACE!!

You are the LIBERAL!!! LIBERALS attack soldiers and smear them.
This thread shows that LIBERALS are the ones who stand up for the military, while conservatives trash any military member who doesn't walk in sheepy lockstep.

He cares about the people in AZ who elected him. And, if you must be cynical about John, at least acknowledge that, because AZ is one of the states that would lose millions in Medicaid funding if the GOP bill passed.

Why are you defending that lying traitor, McCain? He campaigned on the promise of repealing Obamacare.
Another lie. He campaigned on repealing and replacing with something better and cheaper.

The Republicans in part excluded themselves (kind of like the Dems are doing now) by refusing to be part of it. Is that true?
No, that's not true.

Obamacare Included Republican Ideas, but the G.O.P. Health Plan Has Left Democrats Out

Additionally, the Democrat-controlled House and Senate committees adopted nearly 190 Republican amendments while writing the legislation, according to data compiled by The New York Times.

What I meant was they excluded THEMSELVES - they refused to participate at all even though many ideas they formerly approved of were part of the plan.

Another failed try, O-happy days ..
Now, get your shit together Congress and give us a real bill for health care ...
One that you ( Congress ) dumb asses would take too ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back