Whatever

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I was recently walking down the meat isle at Walmart. A fat overweight old person, reflecting on mortality as we do. It occurred to me: I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for modern society, central heating, food distribution, automobiles and general circumventing the food chain. Putting a man on the moon...

I was recently walking down the meat isle at Walmart. A fat overweight old person, reflecting on mortality as we do. It occurred to me: I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for modern society, central heating, food distribution, automobiles and general circumventing the food chain. Putting a man on the moon...
At least you're walking.;)
1603510477288.png

Lets see here...George Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose, fact, the democrats support race riots and are bailing out people destroying our cities. Fact.Biden "aids" have bailed out rioters, FACT. What has Trump or his supporters done that is worse?

My doctor advised me to get more iron and eat meat, when I was thinking about becoming vegetarian. I thought about becoming Buddhist, too, but karma prevented that.

Woah, any Democrats stop and ask themselves, Trump is bad, but yet democrats bail out race rioters? I am lost. Explain that.

It's funny, if racism is being called a "mental health crisis" when its like a tiny tiny issue, and the ginormous anger, hate and overwhelming violence in the black community that drives this issue is ignored. See no evil, hear no evil think no evil...

It's funny, if racism is being called a "mental health crisis" when its like a tiny tiny issue, and the ginormous anger, hate and overwhelming violence in the black community that drives this issue is ignored. See no evil, hear no evil think no evil...

This unpleasantness is our country's Achilles' heel.

Many idealistic people have been saying for decades that this unpleasantness can be overcome by good laws and education and time (that is to say, the younger generations will be more tolerant).

IMHO, this unpleasantness is intractable.

It must simply be accepted as part of American life.

Most Americans, I think, try their best to ignore it and & keep away from this unpleasantness as best as they can.

It is an overwhelmingly sad state of affairs -- both for the ethnicity under consideration & for all Americans and the nation.

Forum List

Back