What you Prefer Big Dogs or Little Dogs?

Jack Russell fan -

IMG_20240323_113802.jpg

I was stood at the bottom of the stairs. Usong Pixlar, I've zoomed in and cropped the picture, hence the diminished quality.

Last edited:
I’ll bet they’re a handful!
Quite the opposite, brought up to eat from the same plate, to share.

Benson - Boy peace keeper. Hardly ever barks, aged 11, looks after everyone. Snores through fireworks. One ear up, one ear down.

Brontë - Girl aged one, little and dainty, sits like a meerkat, a little tyke, makes a little gritty noise when you scrub her tummy. Wonders what the firework noise is about. Both ears up

Brandi - Girl just over aged one, daft as a brush, can't fault her appetite, tells everything and everyone off. Very soft side to her, hides because of noise, doesn't like fireworks. Both ears down.

Hoping Benson and Brandi will have puppies when she's 2. Keep a girl puppy and call her Bryony. Then when we lose Benson, buy a boy puppy and call him Bentley. So we'll hopefully have four one day.

What do you prefer owning big dogs or little dogs?

I grew up with big dogs and do tend just to prefer them over smaller dogs. My wife on the other hand actually prefers the smaller size dogs, she says they are a lot cuter and adorable. Her favorite dog is the French Bulldog. I prefer Pitbulls, Labradors, Collies, German Shepherd Mixes, Dobermans, Great Danes, Mastiffs. A couple years ago she gave into me and decided our best option was a pitbull mix to adopt from a humane society. Her French Bulldog puppies she wanted breeders were charging like $3,000 - $5,000 just for a puppy and at the time I thought it was just a huge ripoff compared to adopting a dog from an animal shelter or getting just a larger breed of dog. I have had big dogs all my life. A 100 lb Collie mix from a shelter, a 65 lb pure bred AKC Collie, a very muscular 100+ lb Black Lab/ Mastiff Mix from the Humane Society, and now a 60 lb pitbull mix. The Black lab/ Mastiff Mix was probably the biggest dog, standing 6+ feet on his hind legs. He also had the biggest appetite and a very deep baritone bark, probably the friendliest and most gentle dog out of all the ones I have own.

I just seem to prefer larger dogs.

What are your preferences?
If I lived in a big enough house I would have an Irish wolf hound.

I love all dogs. I have a little dog who thinks she is a pit bull. She will fight a dog 20 times her size just because he walked near her. She isn’t good off lead.
Woof.

I respect that. But in my experience, small dogs are aggressive. Except for the one tiny one my late father had. But we always had big dogs in the house.
I live in a condo. My dog weighs less than 30 pounds but the breed turns out to be a great deer tracker. And I hunt. So I found a big dog in a little dog body.

Where do you think they got little dog syndrome from? My dogs got it. He thinks he’s tough. Fearless. But he also knows when to cut and run. Well, sometimes. I had to save him from a raccoon and he lost to a porcupine.

Google PBGV. His breed won west minster dog show last year. Dogs name was buddy holly. My dog is so cute.

I don’t like lap dogs. But I like my compact badass. Lol

google sick em on a chicken. I think it’s zack brown band. “My dog is the smallest dog in the whole damn yard he’s a mean some bitch eats out of a broken mason jar….” Something like that. Cute song.

Forum List

Back