What would you do if....... ? (Game)

What would you do if ........ you were 10 years old for 1 day?

What would you do if you were the trigger in a hydrogen bomb sitting outside the white house and you suddenly became aware?

500k wouldn't change my life. I'd probably fix up the rental we own for sale, where my son and daughter-in-law reside, and put a down payment on a home which better suites their needs, now that they will become parents in April.

I'd take the profits from the sale of the rental and spit it three ways. 1/3 to each or our sons and 1/3 to my wife and me.

What would you do if Miketx, President Obama, and I knocked on your door while invisible and our ten minute of invisibility had expired and we were bare naked and muddy and needed to come in your house to get clean but had to cross your brand new white rug?

What would you do if Miketx, President Obama, and I knocked on your door while invisible and our ten minute of invisibility had expired and we were bare naked and muddy and needed to come in your house to get clean but had to cross your brand new white rug?

I'd invite the President of the US in and give him a robe, and I'd give Miketx the carpet cleaner and tell him to get to work or I'd call the police.

I'd invite the President of the US in, and I'd give Miketx the carpet cleaner tell him to get to work or I'd call the police.

and I get left out in the cold!

Oh well, I guess I could run quickly down the street before the police catch me and finally put me where I belong... :)

Well, seeing how it's YOU and Obama, the only part of Obama that would NOT be muddy would be his, well you know.

buh bye!

Well, seeing how it's YOU and Obama, the only part of Obama that would NOT be muddy would be his, well you know.

I hate to tell you, but I am as progressive liberal as you are...

Forum List

Back