What would help the black community?

What is needed is the end of white racism.
What is needed is to accept responsibility for one’s outcomes, stop having 72% of babies out of wedlock, and reduce the high crime rate among blacks.

Listen matey! I live in the real world, what I’ve posted is common sense, if it’s different in America it’s because your system is broken and racism will always be there.
Fix yours and get back to us.

Fix yours and get back to us.
The antisemitism in the UK is bad, as well.

What could society do for the black community in order for them to be happy, successful and grateful to be part of this society?

The way I see it we could clear their police records when it comes to drugs and traffic offenses. I think the main thing holding down young blacks is probably the inability to gain employment after getting charged for some drugs or being dumb behind the wheel. This would go along ways towards helping advance blacks.
So the only reason black can’t get good jobs is because they are criminals? Wow!

That is pretty insulting and bigoted.

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery and then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved." -- Jesse Jackson

Former Spelman College President Johnnetta Cole wrote that in her many conversations with black women, "One of the most painful admissions I hear is: 'I am afraid of my own people.' "
Poverty and crime go hand in hand

In the end many will suffer which is massively the innocent. And those who promote their crazy agendas and extremisms going from eing the smart and safe ones to getting stupid as the deaths pile up. And after it questioning why it happened.

What is needed is the end of white racism.

Would a white racist hug a whiney black man? If not then a hug would go a long ways. That hug would make the whiney black man feel comfort and it would mean the racist white guy stopped being racist.

Please STFU. You've repeated this paternalistic crap over and over. Meanwhile 85 percent of whites who are murdered are murdered by another white person. Ont top of that on an annual basis, the UCR shows whites leadng in at least 27 out of the 30 listed categories of crime by the FBI.

What have caucasians been tolerant and forgiving of? Hispanics have caught the same hell from whites that we have. Whites are the ones that will face problems. Your delusions do not reflect the reality of how tthings have been
And yet if we look at the prison population in America we see quite clearly that blacks are the majority inmates?

The fact that 85 percent of all whites who are killed, are killed by another white and that nearly every crime occurs between people of the same race, shows that the end of the white racism that allows whites to post these comments as if they aren't victimized by members of their own race, needs to end.
According to the 2018 FBI crime figures, there were 3,315 whites murdered that year, of which 2677 were killed by other whites. There were 2,925 blacks murdered that year, of which 2,600 were killed by blacks. Irrespective of population ratios, that paints a very stark picture that blacks are in far more danger of being murdered by other blacks, than whites are by other whites. In fact it shows that being black is far more dangerous than being white. There were only three hundred and ninety more whites killed than blacks that year.

It is why African Jews face racism in Israel.
Why would Israel go to the trouble and expense of rescuing Ethiopian Jewry and bring them home? Just so they could discriminate against them? Doesn't make sense.

Btw, the Sephardim and the Mizrahim made the same allegation against the Israeli government.

Why would Israel go to the trouble and expense of rescuing Ethiopian Jewry and bring them home? Just so they could discriminate against them? Doesn't make sense.

Btw, the Sephardim and the Mizrahim made the same allegation against the Israeli government.
Since that's not what happened just recognize that African Jews in Israel are facing racism.

Isn't it interesting that mixed people prefer to identify as black even though white people have it better? If I had a choice between white a black which one would I choose?
Obama is a prime example. I found it strange that he chose to identify with the race of the man who abandoned him instead of the race of his grandparents and mother who raised him.

Then again, if he identified as white, he never would have been elected president - or gotten the nomination, for that matter.

Forum List

Back