What would help the black community?

And then there would be no end to it. Anytime they want more, they will bully, insult, and attack white people until they give in.

It’s the same reason Israel doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
I almost brought that up.

The Arabs who recently began calling themselves "Palestinian" have turned murder into quite the lucrative business. In fact, it fuels much of their economy. They kill some Jews for being Jews, Israel retaliates and then their propaganda branch takes over and portrays them as victim. The world then rewards them for their murderous ways by sending them incredible sums of money.

What poem are you talking about?
Sorry, not Reynolds poem. This what I first found under "Black Man's Burden", a retort to Kipling's "The White Man's Burden". Upon further searches I found many books with the same title, by many different authors.

How does a black woman having a kid out of wedlock affect white ppl ?
White people provide most of the welfare.
The most violent and depraved people over the past 400 yrs have been white ppl. Your history is full of it.
The Rawandan genocide, Pol Pot's genocide, the Japanese atrocities in China and in WW2 say different. Personally, I'd rather be poison gassed than hacked to death with a machete.
Black people don't commit any more crime than anyone its just that blk ppl get criminalized for things that white ppl get a smack on the wrist for.
The statistics say different.
Been there. Seen it. Done it. White people will always hire and promote other white ppl over a black person regardless of what education, skills or trade the blk man has.
That's why blacks should build their own economic future. Build black capital and support black businesses. Be like the Jews, keep the money in the family.

That's why blacks should build their own economic future. Build black capital and support black businesses. Be like the Jews, keep the money in the family.
I agree with that. My father owned a grocery store and sent me to checking prices at an Arab store. Black Americans' having internal issues and then blaming everything on racism is somewhat absurd. But reading useless crap recommended by palefaces doesn't accomplish anything.

Reynold's Black Man's Burden is a novel from 1961 that is in Project Gutenberg.

I agree with that. My father owned a grocery store and sent me to checking prices at an Arab store. Black Americans' having internal issues and then blaming everything on racism is somewhat absurd. But reading useless crap recommended by palefaces doesn't accomplish anything.

Reynold's Black Man's Burden is a novel from 1961 that is in Project Gutenberg.
When “blackfaces,” as you refer to them, blame whites for all their problems, it’s only fair to expect whites to point out what blacks are doing wrong. If they would stop blaming everything on racism, then whites wouldn’t have to defend themselves against unfair accusations.

If my kid gets an F on an exam and blames me, I will point out that he didn’t study.

If my kid gets an F on an exam and blames me, I will point out that he didn’t study.
I got D's in religion my freshman year because palefaces made me tmake a course their garbage religion.

How about 'haoles' instead? To Hawaiians I'm a haole too. But when they use the term who are they most likely talking about. LOL

I got D's in religion my freshman year because palefaces made me tmake a course their garbage religion.

How about 'haoles' instead? To Hawaiians I'm a haole too. But when they use the term who are they most likely talking about. LOL
What race are you? Calling people palefaces is a bigoted slur.

And you got a D in religion because you’re either dumb or didn’t study.

What race are you? Calling people palefaces is a bigoted slur.

And you got a D in religion because you’re either dumb or didn’t study.
I am what has been called African American since the early 90s.

I decided that I was an agnostic in 7th grade while having my time wasted in a Catholic elementary school. Study pseudo-intellectual garbage claiming to be about God, absurd! I thought my report card with D's in religion and straight A's in math was hilarious.

The difference between Manifest Destiny and Lebensraum is that the 7th cavalry didn't have tanks and gas chambers in 1876.

I am what has been called African American since the early 90s.

I decided that I was an agnostic in 7th grade while having my time wasted in a Catholic elementary school. Study pseudo-intellectual garbage claiming to be about God, absurd! I thought my report card with D's in religion and straight A's in math was hilarious.

The difference between Manifest Destiny and Lebensraum is that the 7th cavalry didn't have tanks and gas chambers in 1876.
OK….so you are black and refer to whites as “palefaces”? In all postings with you, I will refer to blacks as “dark faces.”

You’re an anti-white racist, slurring whites with names.

OK….so you are black and refer to whites as “palefaces”? In all postings with you, I will refer to blacks as “dark faces.”

You’re an anti-white racist, slurring whites with names.
ROFL

I think I will break down and cry.

My senior year in high school I watched a white boy cry in class because he got a B in math one grading period. I was half a millimeter from busting out laughing. Then I thought of the hundreds of hours he must have spent doing idiotic busywork to get straight A's in EVERYTHING. We were supposed to copy idiotic drivel from catechisms for religion class. Probably 20 assignments every grading period.
I think I did 3 the entire year.

I distinguish between European culture and Europeans as a racial group. Your schools psychologically condition children to be subservient to authority. European culture sucks. It is technology that enabled global dominance. Technology doesn't care about anybody. It is just a tool in the power game.
Notice that white economists don't say much to you palefaces about the Planned Obsolescence of Technology.

DH.ScrewAvergMan.75.jpg

Study your own culture. I started ignoring religious authority in grammar school.

Ever heard of Hubert Harrison? I only found him recently when his book, When Africa Awakes, turned up in Project Gutenberg. So the curious thing is why our so called Black Intellectuals helped shove him under the rug.

I once perused a book on attaining wealth. I was horrified at the sacrifices one must make to achieve it. I closed the book and put it back on the shelf.
That book is more informative and defensive.

This country should have made accounting/finance mandatory in the schools since Sputnik.

What could society do for the black community in order for them to be happy, successful and grateful to be part of this society?

The way I see it we could clear their police records when it comes to drugs and traffic offenses. I think the main thing holding down young blacks is probably the inability to gain employment after getting charged for some drugs or being dumb behind the wheel. This would go along ways towards helping advance blacks.

Punish all the white people on the regular.

And Jews haven't been segregated into shit neighborhoods with underfunded schools and have not been targets of the cops or subject to laws written specifically to keep them in their places either.
"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery and then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved." -- Jesse Jackson

Former Spelman College President Johnnetta Cole wrote that in her many conversations with black women, "One of the most painful admissions I hear is: 'I am afraid of my own people.' "

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery and then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved." -- Jesse Jackson

Former Spelman College President Johnnetta Cole wrote that in her many conversations with black women, "One of the most painful admissions I hear is: 'I am afraid of my own people.' "

The fact that 85 percent of all whites who are killed, are killed by another white and that nearly every crime occurs between people of the same race, shows that the end of the white racism that allows whites to post these comments as if they aren't victimized by members of their own race, needs to end.

Forum List

Back