What would black supremacy look like coming from the White House?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Would we only see blacks folks on our screen despite blacks making up only 13% of the total population?
Would the blacks folks filling your screen gloat/brag about there being no white folks shown on your screen?
Would black supremacy look like what you‘ll see in the first two minutes of the video shown below?
NOTE- With all the talk of white supremacy that has remained in the politics forum I figured this to be the right place for this thread.

Would we only see blacks folks on our screen despite blacks making up only 13% of the total population?
Would the blacks folks filling your screen gloat/brag about there being no white folks shown on your screen?
Would black supremacy look like what you‘ll see in the first two minutes of the video shown below?
NOTE- With all the talk of white supremacy that has remained in the politics forum I figured this to be the right place for this thread.

~~~~~~
Read The Turner Diaries and you'll get a good idea....

~~~~~~
Read The Turner Diaries and you'll get a good idea....
Oh trust me..I’ve read them and I know what’s coming. I like to aim these threads at the self-proclaimed moderates here who seem to really enjoy pointing out what they call racism on the Right and yet somehow they always seem to miss the blatant surface racism from the left. I don’t think I’ve ever once read a post from pknopp or Golfing Gator or Mac1958 or dblack or the many others here where they have pointed us to leftist racism…Why do you think that might be?

Gee, it looks like Joe is just the token Cracker. No wonder the country
is running about as well these days as South Africa or Uganda.

1661999019752.gif

The word white supremacy is a horrible word it reminded me of “radical jihadist” or other fake made up terms.. Could you imagine a white man using the words “black supremacy” nonstop on Fox News or on some NBC talking show.

This was one of the worst presentations by the press secretary Karine Jean Pierre. It’s a shocking thing what’s happening in this country but we can certainly come back. America always comes back strong. Yes that was one of the worst press conferences in American history. How about we have the president and his cabinet solve our horrendous economy. When so many black Americans and white Americans who are younger are stuck living in tiny communist apartments and cannot afford a house where is the government to stand up for what is right? We have a bad government right now ….. None of the far left Democrats on this form can justify what’s going on is a shocking thing that they support the current economy it’s like they don’t know or even care that Americans can’t afford a house they can’t afford the high interest rates.

imagine three white people getting up on television talking about how proud they are to be white and how amazing of an accomplishment is that there are three white men there on TV. Karine Jean Pierre is an insult to the great African nation. She is like something out of this world. We can only pray that she changes her Way.

Tried to watch the video, but I can only take about ten seconds of the brainless little cinnamon bun on my BEST day.

imagine three white people getting up on television talking about how proud they are to be white and how amazing of an accomplishment is that there are three white men there on TV. Karine Jean Pierre is an insult to the great African nation. She is like something out of this world. We can only pray that she changes her Way.

I was just thinking what the day would look like when all of those who have been used to push the leftist agenda are suddenly given sight, and must face the fact that none of them were qualified and they were only used as puppets.

Why haven’t any of the race hustlers weighed in on this thread?
Had Kayleigh McEnany said….”I’m ecstatic about having nothing but white women up here with me” would Golfing Gator Mac1958 dblack pknopp and the other ‘moderates’ have been in here shouting “RACIST!”
Can we be sure the aforementioned folks are moderate?

Oh trust me..I’ve read them and I know what’s coming. I like to aim these threads at the self-proclaimed moderates here who seem to really enjoy pointing out what they call racism on the Right and yet somehow they always seem to miss the blatant surface racism from the left. I don’t think I’ve ever once read a post from pknopp or Golfing Gator or Mac1958 or dblack or the many others here where they have pointed us to leftist racism…Why do you think that might be?
I shit on everybody.

It isn't about racism. It's merely about liking or disliking certain colors. So it's color-ism.

As for me I would never buy a black or yellow car - does that make me a racist - or simply one that doesn't like black and yellow cars?

Fact is that people with dark, curly-wiry hair, big lips and dark skin are far more % respective to population% involved in crimes - then people that do not share these physical attributes. Calling such people Nig-gers or Monkeys would be racist - calling them blacks is color-ism.
Pointing out crime statistics has absolutely nothing to do with racism - it's simply stating statistical facts. Color-ism plagued people, then refer to such statistics as being racist.

If a hard working decent black accuses a white tattooed, nose ringed, weed smoking welfare collector - as being white scum and a social parasite - it's color-ism and a fact,
and not racism.

Last edited:
Why haven’t any of the race hustlers weighed in on this thread?
Had Kayleigh McEnany said….”I’m ecstatic about having nothing but white women up here with me” would Golfing Gator Mac1958 dblack pknopp and the other ‘moderates’ have been in here shouting “RACIST!”
Can we be sure the aforementioned folks are moderate?

It was a unique event, which is why it is being celebrated. It is the norm to see the podium full of white people, thus it is not really talked about. Just as when Jackie Robinson made it to the Big Leagues it was celebrated. Now non-white people in baseball is the norm and nobody notices any longer. The same will happen with other areas.

You see this as a bad thing, I do not.

Forum List

Back