What will we conclude from the Ft. Lauderdale airport shootings?

Aren't all radical Islamic terrorists

Was he a radical Islamic terrorist?
Do you have a link to a reputable source?
TIA

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

The second amendment say no such thing.
It says exactly that.

"Since an armed and capable populace is necessary for security and freedom, no government can have any say in who is "allowed" to own and carry a gun or other such weapon".

BTW, judges are part of the government.

(Cue the liberals insisting that the Framers surely wanted exceptions to that even though they were careful to not write any in.)
You seem to be ignoring the cause of this attack and focusing only on the tools used by the attacker.
Didn't even read the OP, did we? :rolleyes-41:
I read it.
You spend too much time trying to figure out what's bugging these SOBs and not focusing on the underlying issue.
The problem is you cannot see the Elephant in the room.

The second amendment say no such thing.
It says exactly that.

"Since an armed and capable populace is necessary for security and freedom, no government can have any say in who is "allowed" to own and carry a gun or other such weapon".

BTW, judges are part of the government.

(Cue the liberals insisting that the Framers surely wanted exceptions to that even though they were careful to not write any in.)
You seem to be ignoring the cause of this attack and focusing only on the tools used by the attacker.
I read it.
You spend too much time trying to figure out what's bugging these SOBs and not focusing on the underlying issue.
The problem is you cannot see the Elephant in the room.
Not until it gun free zones him.

Shouldn't we conclude that crazy people should have their guns taken away?
Should we also take away their knives, their cars, or anything else that can be used as a weapon?
How do we decide who is crazy?
Apparently this guy hasn't acted crazy before.
The only evidence that he was disturbed seems to be an anti-social attitude that he developed while being a practitioner of the religion of peace.

I read it.
Available evidence indicates otherwise.
You spend too much time trying to figure out what's bugging these SOBs
I spent my time pointing out that it doesn't matter what's bugging them. It matters how they react so differently from others... and that there's often no way we can predict that. So worrying about what's bugging them, is a useless exercise.

Go read the OP again. You obviously absorbed very little of what you read the first time. Or maybe you just didn't want to acknowledge what it actually said.

I think a Hispanic-American went Bat Shit Crazy...and was on the internet looking for some Bat Shit Crazy shit...and the finest marketeer of Bat Shit Crazy are Extermist Muslims*...and he was naturally drawn to them.

Beside being Bat Shit Crazy, he also wasn't very smart...went to the FBI; tried to tell them he was dangerous, but under Obama, his explanation wasn't good enough...and they kicked him.

__________-
* About 40% as near as I can tell...I'm counting all Iranians in the Bat Shit Crazy Crowd...from having watched them most of my life walk about in massive crowds flagellating themselves with small harmless scourges, and screaming Death To America.

Last edited:
Gun free zones are still deadly. That is the only reasonable conclusion you can come to, unless you are a stain.
That's not true. Most people who die from guns are conservative gun owners who accidentally shoot themselves. In addition, there is a higher rate of accidental shootings in states where CCW is allowed.

A recent study by researchers at Harvard concluded that the reason most conservatives like guns is because they are afraid of the world around them and they live in a constant state of unjustified fear.

I read it.
Available evidence indicates otherwise.
You spend too much time trying to figure out what's bugging these SOBs
I spent my time pointing out that it doesn't matter what's bugging them. It matters how they react so differently from others... and that there's often no way we can predict that. So worrying about what's bugging them, is a useless exercise.

Go read the OP again. You obviously absorbed very little of what you read the first time. Or maybe you just didn't want to acknowledge what it actually said.
I went back and read it again.
The answer is sitting in your lap and you refuse to acknowledge what it is because it doesn't fit your agenda.

Just to the shooter himself....it was posted earlier in the thread.

I read the thread and saw two or three people had said he was Islamic and a terrorist. My information is that he was sent by the Pope to extract revenge for JFK's assassination. He was supposed to go to Dallas, but got on the wrong flight.
I'll post this three more times, and then, when someone asks for a link, I'll say that I read it several times already on this thread, so it must be true.

Gun free zones are still deadly. That is the only reasonable conclusion you can come to, unless you are a stain.
That's not true. Most people who die from guns are conservative gun owners who accidentally shoot themselves. In addition, there is a higher rate of accidental shootings in states where CCW is allowed.

A recent study by researchers at Harvard concluded that the reason most conservatives like guns is because they are afraid of the world around them and they live in a constant state of unjustified fear like a dog that keeps getting kicked.
Total bullcrap. You lie.

I read the thread and saw two or three people had said he was Islamic and a terrorist. My information is that he was sent by the Pope to extract revenge for JFK's assassination. He was supposed to go to Dallas, but got on the wrong flight.
I'll post this three more times, and then, when someone asks for a link, I'll say that I read it several times already on this thread, so it must be true.
I wouldn't believe it if I were a liberal either.....

A recent study by researchers at Harvard concluded that the reason most conservatives like guns is because they are afraid of the world around them and they live in a constant state of unjustified fear.
So that must be why blacks like to own guns and Pitbulls.

All you need do is draw a pentagram on the floor, say any one of the the libtard stains names three times, and obama will appear and take the guns.

A recent study by researchers at Harvard concluded that the reason most conservatives like guns is because they are afraid of the world around them and they live in a constant state of unjustified fear like a dog that keeps getting kicked.
Total bullcrap. You lie.
You call it a lie because you don't want to believe it but is true. Be honest with yourself. As a conservative are you not afraid of everything around you? Yes you are. Grow some balls.

"We need to build a wall!"
"The Muslims are going to get me!"
"The blacks and Mexicans are going to get me!"
"Immigrants are all criminals!"
"I would never travel to another country!"
"The world is to dangerous. Time to buy a gun!"

Total bullcrap. You lie.
You call it a lie because you don't want to believe it but is true. Be honest with yourself. As a conservative are you not afraid of everything around you? Yes you are. Grow some balls.

"The world is do dangerous. Time to buy a gun!"
I'm just afraid of the liberals around me I didn't see.....good thing you all stand out like neon signs,,,,,

"The world is to dangerous. Time to buy a gun!"

Mommy! The dust bunnies under my bed are swarthy!

Forum List

Back