What will Trump even talk about at the debates if he can’t even articulate what he’ll do in his second term?

I suppose it will be a great deal of whining about the media and childish sleepy joe zingers, but we can’t even anticipate what he’ll say about his second term.

Sean Hannity tried asking Trump what his second term would be like and the result was rambling non sense:

Trump: “Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s an — a very important meaning.

I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great. But I didn’t know very many people in Washington. It wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration.”

You make some mistakes. Like, you know, an idiot like Bolton. All he wanted to do was drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people.”

Will he basically just say the same thing?

I heard him whisper something about bombing San Francisco.
I can see that. He's too stupid to come up with an actual election strategy so just bombing the opposition would be easier.
Agree. Too bad Trump can't run the nation as well as Democrats run Chicago, huh.
I’ll see your Chicago and raise you entire red states like MS, LA, AL, KY, and KS. You know, shitholes.
You obviously don't get out much if you think those states are shitholes. Idiot.
Lol I’ve been to most of them. Lived a few months in two of them.
Then you're just another lying leftist.

Neither of these guys can put together a coherent sentence. We would learn more from seeing which one can get through a maze the fastest to reach a wedge of cheese.
This is the usual false equivalency. Biden has senior moments no doubt. He’s old. But Trump? He’s just fucking stupid. Biden misspeaks. He doesn’t ramble like an idiot like the quote I posted above.

I may have exaggerated slightly. But not much. He had one good-ish debate, but it took him 20 minutes to thaw out. He's the Democratic equivelent of 1996 Bob Dole, on his best day.

I suppose it will be a great deal of whining about the media and childish sleepy joe zingers, but we can’t even anticipate what he’ll say about his second term.

Sean Hannity tried asking Trump what his second term would be like and the result was rambling non sense:

Trump: “Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s an — a very important meaning.

I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great. But I didn’t know very many people in Washington. It wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration.”

You make some mistakes. Like, you know, an idiot like Bolton. All he wanted to do was drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people.”

There is no doubt that Trump will be beaten in the debate by the old senile, state criminal and sex criminal Biden, connected to the Artificial Intelligence or to Hillary's brain

1594351831400.png

I heard him whisper something about bombing San Francisco.
I can see that. He's too stupid to come up with an actual election strategy so just bombing the opposition would be easier.

In this time, bombing the opposition would prove quite useful.

And the wingers think the interview shows that Trump is the best President ever. He is perfect for them.

Cute childish effort.

Whether you love or hate President Trump personally we have a President with an outstanding record is running for re-election against a man who has been in Washington for 47 years, with EIGHT YEARS as Vice-President and he has NOTHING to point to as his accomplishments. Nothing.

Biden is running on "fixing" what's wrong with our government. Why? He has been there for nearly fifty years, what can he be expected to do now especially considering his current diminishing mental acuity that he couldn't do, or at least making a good start in fifty years?
'

Neither of these guys can put together a coherent sentence. We would learn more from seeing which one can get through a maze the fastest to reach a wedge of cheese.
This is the usual false equivalency. Biden has senior moments no doubt. He’s old. But Trump? He’s just fucking stupid. Biden misspeaks. He doesn’t ramble like an idiot like the quote I posted above.

Yeah, but you're in a thread made up of Cultists. Minds are already made up. They talk of critical thought, but have little idea what it really means. They believe their Orange bag of shit is actually a perfect rose that is incapable of mistake.

This is what you're up against. So, when you're saying stuff like 'Biden may have senior moments, but..' you are purposely putting blood in the water. They will pounce on that shit. No need to do that. These are simple animals you're dealing with.

Yeah, but you're in a thread made up of Cultists. Minds are already made up. They talk of critical thought, but have little idea what it really means. They believe their Orange bag of shit is actually a perfect rose that is incapable of mistake.

This is what you're up against. So, when you're saying stuff like 'Biden may have senior moments, but..' you are purposely putting blood in the water. They will pounce on that shit. No need to do that. These are simple animals you're dealing with.
You make a good point.

You make a good point.

I just know my audience. :04: The winger barbs thrown your way are binary and based on involuntary emotional response. The things they are shitting on you (or the left, or your candidate) for are pretty much guaranteed the things they (the right, their candidate) are fearful of.

You make a good point.

I just know my audience. :04: The winger barbs thrown your way are binary and based on involuntary emotional response. The things they are shitting on you (or the left, or your candidate) for are pretty much guaranteed the things they (the right, their candidate) are fearful of.

Yep, brilliant excuse...run with that.

You make a good point.

And here you are, right on schedule, with a meaningless barb. Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

You make a good point.

And here you are, right on schedule, with a meaningless barb. Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

WTF, that wasn't a meaningless barb. I was serious, that was an excellent excuse. And we all know how you loons like excuses...dumbass.

You make a good point.

Such as????

You make a good point.

Such as????

How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

Forum List

Back