What will they come up with next?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Mods- no link to all the things listed, but every event is common knowledge, and it's doubtful any honest person would doubt they happened.

With all the breathless concern that gas stoves will be banned, it's worthwhile to look back on all the other completely absurd things that couldn't possibly happen that have been used to rile up a political base. Here are a few of those

Banning Christmas, along with all references to it, such as saying Merry Christmas.

Banning Mr Potatohead.

Banning guns

Banning Barbie

Banning M&Ms

Banning cows and hamburger meat.

Banning cars

Banning light bulbs

The fear that our laws will be replaced with Sharia law

The fear that our military was using secret tunnels connecting Walmart stores to overtake Texas as a prisoner

FEMA prisons

Mass graves and stockpiled plastic coffins to hold all the bodies from mass murder to reduce population

Covid vaccine is really poison

Covid vaccine has microchips in it to track and control the population

This is far from a complete list of absurd claims that have been discussed on national TV as if they were actual concerns that might happen. Seems a grown person would eventually recognize all the silly claims for what they are.

Last edited:
Plastic drink containers were supposed to be banned, along with milk jugs and all kinds of plastic packaging, and scanners would be able to tell how much money you had in your wallet from a distance.

Last edited:
Mods- no link to all the things listed, but every event is common knowledge, and it's doubtful any honest person would doubt they happened.

With all the breathless concern that gas stoves will be banned, it's worthwhile to look back on all the other completely absurd things that couldn't possibly happen that have been used to rile up a political base. Here are a few of those

Banning Christmas, along with all references to it, such as saying Merry Christmas.

Banning Mr Potatohead.

Banning guns

Banning Barbie

Banning M&Ms

Banning cars

Banning light bulbs

The fear that our military was using secret tunnels connecting Walmart stores to overtake Texas as a prisoner

FEMA prisons

Mass graves and stockpiled plastic coffins to hold all the bodies from mass murder to reduce population

This is far from a complete list of absurd claims that have been discussed on national TV as if they were actual concerns that might happen. Seems a grown person would eventually recognize all the silly claims for what they are.
Huh?

Banning Mr Potatohead.

Banning guns

Banning Barbie

Banning M&Ms

Banning cars

Banning light bulbs

FEMA prisons

You forgot the most important one - banning mindless leftist hacks trolling internet discussion boards.

Like THAT would ever happen

But climate change is real.
Yeah, it changed from mild/calm to raw/blustery just today.

The hell of it is national policy is being formed on a damn bold-faced lie....Not to mention running up the debt for no good reason in some retarded effort to curtail something that's naturally cyclic.

You do realize that we have a whole new class of wind/solar "robber barons" don't you and all are not dems either....Texas is full of them and they hold great sway with the politicians that they donate to like governor Wheels and Sen. Cornyn.

You forgot the most important one - banning mindless leftist hacks trolling internet discussion boards.

Like THAT would ever happen
Are you saying the right hasn't been riled up about each and every one of those truly stupid fears?

Are you saying the right hasn't been riled up about each and every one of those truly stupid fears?
You won't be banned.

I hope I didn't frighten you. I know how sensitive you can be about anything that comes from outside that safe little bubble Papa Klaus and Uncle George have created for you.

Yeah, it changed from mild/calm to raw/blustery just today.

The hell of it is national policy is being formed on a damn bold-faced lie....Not to mention running up the debt for no good reason in some retarded effort to curtail something that's naturally cyclic.

You do realize that we have a whole new class of wind/solar "robber barons" don't you and all are not dems either....Texas is full of them and they hold great sway with the politicians that they donate to like governor Wheels and Sen. Cornyn.
Not being a climatologist myself, I'll have to go with the judgement of every major climate scientist group, and every industrialized country in the world over some internet expert who is just as likely to believe con trails are a real thing.

Do you mean "man caused" climate change?
Climate change has been a area of disagreement for quite a while. This thread is about the constant flow of one crazy claim after another unrelated crazy claim, It's gas stoves this week. What do you think will be your source of panic next week?

You won't be banned.

I hope I didn't frighten you. I know how sensitive you can be about anything that comes from outside that safe little bubble Papa Klaus and Uncle George have created for you.
You obviously don't know much about me, do you?

You obviously don't know much about me, do you?
Of course I know about you.

You are a very prolific poster of very predictable DNC propaganda completely lacking in original thought, and delivered completely lacking in charm, wit or style.

Of course I know about you.

You are a very prolific poster of very predictable DNC propaganda completely lacking in original thought, and delivered completely lacking in charm, wit or style.
Don't hold back BooBoo. Tell me what you really think.

Forum List

Back