What Will The Country be Like After Four Years of Hillary Clinton as President?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
OF course it is hard call to make. There are so many variables one cannot predict, such as the question of whether she will survive. In 2020 it might be President Tim Kaine running for election, and not Hillary.

Assuming Hillary survives for four years, using her track record as a guide and that of Obama's as well, since she is running as Obama 2.0, we can get some idea. Here is a list of things that are likely to happen during a Clinton Presidency.

1. As Hillary endorses Black Lives Matter, her policies will push for the Federalization of the police forces, which has already begun under Obama. The Justus department has critiqued botht he Chicago and Baltimore PDs even though the Baltimore PD was cleared. This means that crime will sky rocket as there is no problem when the Federalis have taken over that did not get made ten times worse. Cop killings will continue to climb and police recruitment will continue to plummet.

2. Gun rights will be under huge regulatory pressure to make owning and using guns difficult, expensive and extremely risky. Many if not most gun manufacturers will be driven out of business with frivolous lawsuits supported by the Clinton White House. The Politically Correct Nazis will be in full throat, accusing 90% of the population of xenophobia, racism, and genderism.

3. Iran will crush ISIS in the Middle East largely, but will stay at a safe distance from Saudi Arabia so as to not provoke the Saudis into escalating oil exports further and continuing the decline of oil prices. Saudi Arabia will begin to break itself away from the US dollar, and this in turn will cause some inflation. IF current deficit spending levels are maintained, and the Democrats have shown no shame or concern for blowing up the budget and building sky rocketing deficits, even as they slam trump for not finding funding for his tax cuts.

4. Clinton will appoint three federal SCOTUS judges as conservative justices cling to life to deny Hillary more impact on the court than she will have already have had. The SCOTUS will take the nation careening to the left and there will be no restraints on an Imperial Presidency whatsoever, especially not challenged by Republicans who undermined their own opposition to Hillary in the 2016 election.

5. Though ISIS will have been cleared from the Middle East, mostly, they will have already metastized and spread throughout the Western world disguised as refugees, more than two million of whom will have been welcomed into the USA and Europe by 2020. Acts of terrorism will become common place in the USA and ignored by the media despite being a daily occurence.

6. The USA will lose its credit rating, dropping to the low BBB area. This will cause an increase on the debt interest rates that will make the debt maintenance one of the largest items on the federal budget rivaling the DoD and Medicare for costs.

7. The GDP will grow at an anemic rate, driven mostly by government hiring. The private sector will approach collapse due to a shrinking consumer market. The energy sector will not see much development in clean energy sources even as the Hillary Regime continues its purging of coal from our national energy generation.

8. Bill Clinton will continue to get paid $500k+ per speech and the Clinton Foundation will continue to take money from foreign governments. Democrat hacks will defend this as entirely contained from Hillary's role as President and none of the contributions will ever influence any of her policy positions in any way. SNL will make her a major laughingstock until one of the writers has an accidental death. Then the problem goes away.

9. Our military will continue to decline as Clinton continues to cash in on the 'Peace Dividend', lol.

10. A civil war will start along our SW border and terrorists will wage war in our cities. Hillary will only deal with the problems that arise on Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays, her days at work as she has to have the remaining time for rest and recuperation from her many chores and duties as POTUS.

11. We will face a military catastrophe in Afghanistan as Taliban stinger missiles will prevent and emergency airlift of our troops from Kabul as the Taliban sweeps into power.

12. The GOP will win the election in 2020, if there is one allowed by Empress Hillary..

So basically the same predictions that never came true for '08 and '12 Obama

In fairness both sides use doom and gloom predictions every election cycle. In the end very little ever changes. It may be different this time around if Trump wins due to his unpredictability, but very little would change under Clinton.

What will the country be like in 4 years of Hillary?

My bet: a mixture of Ukraine (a third world country now after 2 years under Washington control) + the EU multiple terror attacks, caused by radical "refugees" .

OF course it is hard call to make. There are so many variables one cannot predict, such as the question of whether she will survive. In 2020 it might be President Tim Kaine running for election, and not Hillary.

Assuming Hillary survives for four years, using her track record as a guide and that of Obama's as well, since she is running as Obama 2.0, we can get some idea. Here is a list of things that are likely to happen during a Clinton Presidency.

1. As Hillary endorses Black Lives Matter, her policies will push for the Federalization of the police forces, which has already begun under Obama. The Justus department has critiqued botht he Chicago and Baltimore PDs even though the Baltimore PD was cleared. This means that crime will sky rocket as there is no problem when the Federalis have taken over that did not get made ten times worse. Cop killings will continue to climb and police recruitment will continue to plummet.

2. Gun rights will be under huge regulatory pressure to make owning and using guns difficult, expensive and extremely risky. Many if not most gun manufacturers will be driven out of business with frivolous lawsuits supported by the Clinton White House. The Politically Correct Nazis will be in full throat, accusing 90% of the population of xenophobia, racism, and genderism.

3. Iran will crush ISIS in the Middle East largely, but will stay at a safe distance from Saudi Arabia so as to not provoke the Saudis into escalating oil exports further and continuing the decline of oil prices. Saudi Arabia will begin to break itself away from the US dollar, and this in turn will cause some inflation. IF current deficit spending levels are maintained, and the Democrats have shown no shame or concern for blowing up the budget and building sky rocketing deficits, even as they slam trump for not finding funding for his tax cuts.

4. Clinton will appoint three federal SCOTUS judges as conservative justices cling to life to deny Hillary more impact on the court than she will have already have had. The SCOTUS will take the nation careening to the left and there will be no restraints on an Imperial Presidency whatsoever, especially not challenged by Republicans who undermined their own opposition to Hillary in the 2016 election.

5. Though ISIS will have been cleared from the Middle East, mostly, they will have already metastized and spread throughout the Western world disguised as refugees, more than two million of whom will have been welcomed into the USA and Europe by 2020. Acts of terrorism will become common place in the USA and ignored by the media despite being a daily occurence.

6. The USA will lose its credit rating, dropping to the low BBB area. This will cause an increase on the debt interest rates that will make the debt maintenance one of the largest items on the federal budget rivaling the DoD and Medicare for costs.

7. The GDP will grow at an anemic rate, driven mostly by government hiring. The private sector will approach collapse due to a shrinking consumer market. The energy sector will not see much development in clean energy sources even as the Hillary Regime continues its purging of coal from our national energy generation.

8. Bill Clinton will continue to get paid $500k+ per speech and the Clinton Foundation will continue to take money from foreign governments. Democrat hacks will defend this as entirely contained from Hillary's role as President and none of the contributions will ever influence any of her policy positions in any way. SNL will make her a major laughingstock until one of the writers has an accidental death. Then the problem goes away.

9. Our military will continue to decline as Clinton continues to cash in on the 'Peace Dividend', lol.

10. A civil war will start along our SW border and terrorists will wage war in our cities. Hillary will only deal with the problems that arise on Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays, her days at work as she has to have the remaining time for rest and recuperation from her many chores and duties as POTUS.

11. We will face a military catastrophe in Afghanistan as Taliban stinger missiles will prevent and emergency airlift of our troops from Kabul as the Taliban sweeps into power.

12. The GOP will win the election in 2020, if there is one allowed by Empress Hillary..

I thought President Obama was going to suspend elections and declare himself Master of the Universe?

I swear every four years either the left or right make predictions and what usually happens is the opposite...

Go figure and four years from now those like you will be arguing Jerry Springer is the next Ronald Reagan...

Yep- Clinton will be seizing twice as many guns from citizens as President Obama.

Of course 2 x zero is still zero.

You didnt read what I posted, which is par for your comprehension skills.

I said guns will become more expensive and difficult to keep under government regulations, etc.

I didnt say that guns will be seized, at lest not in the next four years, idiot.

In fairness both sides use doom and gloom predictions every election cycle. In the end very little ever changes. It may be different this time around if Trump wins due to his unpredictability, but very little would change under Clinton.

I'm sceptical anything will get better under Dump, but I am sure that under Hitlery we will continue to decline as we have with the moonbat messiah.

Yep- Clinton will be seizing twice as many guns from citizens as President Obama.

Of course 2 x zero is still zero.

You didnt read what I posted, which is par for your comprehension skills.

I said guns will become more expensive and difficult to keep under government regulations, etc.

I didnt say that guns will be seized, at lest not in the next four years, idiot.

And I wasn't replying to your post. Of course your version of 'They are coming to take our guns!' is just as hysterical as your other right wing nut jobs have proposed

Many if not most gun manufacturers will be driven out of business with frivolous lawsuits supported by the Clinton White House.

Gun Manufacturers have been thriving under President Obama.

Yep- how many years have we been told by your fellow RWNJ's that Obama was not going to allow elections in 2016?

LOL....

Now just wait because November is not here and Jim will be praying to Gawd for the wish that President Obama does as many nutters have claimed...

Now in reality the fact is when some fringer make a prediction about someone President becoming a dictator, well I just consider the source and know they've been retarded way too long!

I'm sceptical anything will get better under Dump, but I am sure that under Hitlery we will continue to decline as we have with the moonbat messiah.
Well one thing that might happen is that you Losertarians might learn to spell peoples names correctly.

And I wasn't replying to your post. Of course your version of 'They are coming to take our guns!' is just as hysterical as your other right wing nut jobs have proposed

Many if not most gun manufacturers will be driven out of business with frivolous lawsuits supported by the Clinton White House.

Gun Manufacturers have been thriving under President Obama.
If you werent surprisingly stupid you would be boring, so I guess there is something to be said for libtard moronic brain cells.

There are many who want to allow gun manufacturers to be sued for misuses of guns by buyers, and Hillary is in support of such laws.

Forum List

Back