What Will Be The Outcome In Ferguson?

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
If Patrolman Wilson is exonerated there is a very strong possibility major rioting will take place in Ferguson (and elsewhere in the U.S.), which will rival if not surpass the rioting which occurred after the initial verdict in the Rodney King beating trial. But if Wilson is indicted and convicted that will be a signal to America's cops that it's time to avoid confrontations with Blacks whenever possible -- which will mean party time for the knockout game category of anti-White gangstas.

Missouri's governor, Jay Nixon, has already shown himself to be willing to pander to the Black community at large by implicitly presuming the Ferguson police are at fault. He is clearly willing to toss Patrolman Wilson under the bus and to muzzle the Ferguson cops to avoid a major riot.

It occurs to me that if an intimidatingly aggressive police presence such as supposedly prevailed in Ferguson could not prevent the actions of an assaultive goon like Michael Brown, what should the peaceful people of that community expect when there no longer is cause to fear the police?

If Wilson is exonerated there will be massive unrest. At which point they should be mowed down like bowling pins on a firing range.

If he is indicted and convicted, every white officer in a minority area should turn In their badges and walk away.

If Wilson is exonerated there will be massive unrest. At which point they should be mowed down like bowling pins on a firing range.

If he is indicted and convicted, every white officer in a minority area should turn In their badges and walk away.

That's highly unlikely, as a lot of these officers will have children to feed, and a lot of them know nothing else besides enforcing the law. Some are addicted to the power and image of being a police officer. Seeing as the ruling establishment knows that government tolerance of constant social unrest because they don't want to offend Black people will result in their authority being questioned and their power erroded, the militarisation of American law enforcement will continue to increase its profile. Police officers will begin to morph into army rangers and it will stay that way.

Today's police officers have been raised with the image of a policeman being a tough man who is a crack shot and desired by women. They enjoy the feelings their outward and aggressive expression of authority provokes. And the people in power are well aware of this.

Last edited:
That's highly unlikely, as a lot of these officers will have children to feed, and a lot of them know nothing else besides enforcing the law. Some are addicted to the power and image of being a police officer. Seeing as the ruling establishment knows that government tolerance of constant social unrest because they don't want to offend Black people will result in their authority being questioned and their power erroded. The militarisation of American law enforcement will continue to increase its profile. Police officers will begin to morph into army rangers and it will stay that way.........

Most of them will be able to find positions in smaller or at least less minority oriented communities. Let these urban ghettos rip themselves apart and burn themselves to the ground with no police to stop it. Maybe then these black mothers will realize that it was them and the uninvolved father's fault that Junior got three in the chest and one in the head from. that cop

That's highly unlikely, as a lot of these officers will have children to feed, and a lot of them know nothing else besides enforcing the law. Some are addicted to the power and image of being a police officer. Seeing as the ruling establishment knows that government tolerance of constant social unrest because they don't want to offend Black people will result in their authority being questioned and their power erroded. The militarisation of American law enforcement will continue to increase its profile. Police officers will begin to morph into army rangers and it will stay that way.

Today's police officers have been raised with the image of a policeman being a tough man who is a crack shot and desired by women. They enjoy the feelings their outward and aggressive expression of authority provokes. And the people in power are well aware of this.
Regrettably I must agree with you. I think you have it right on.

If I was a cop and the bad guys have knives I want a handgun. If they have a handgun I want a rifle. If they have a rifle I want an automatic weapon. If they have automatic weapons i want a tank. If they have a tank i want a nuke. Its not difficult to understand.

If I was a cop and the bad guys have knives I want a handgun. If they have a handgun I want a rifle. If they have a rifle I want an automatic weapon. If they have automatic weapons i want a tank. If they have a tank i want a nuke. Its not difficult to understand.

Balancing power in your favour is perfectly natural. But in the case of these police officers, it's not ultimately up to them. It will be determined by elect policy makers, who don't want to see their policies cast in a negative, racially charged headline, which would threaten their position and power.

Balancing power in your favor is perfectly natural. But in the case of these police officers, it's not ultimately up to them. It will be determined by elect policy makers, who don't want to see their policies cast in a negative, racially charged headline, which would threaten their position and power.

If an officer doesn't feel safe to do their job or supported by their employer they should quit.

Most of them will be able to find positions in smaller or at least less minority oriented communities. Let these urban ghettos rip themselves apart and burn themselves to the ground with no police to stop it. Maybe then these black mothers will realize that it was them and the uninvolved father's fault that Junior got three in the chest and one in the head from. that cop

Nothing urban about Ferguson especially the part with the riots. Them apartments might be the tallest buildings at 3 stories unless the Emerson Electric complex is hiding something I do not knkw about.

Suburban ghetto is the proper term, and it is following white flight into the 2500 square foot homes possibly your way!

The longer term outcome in Ferguson is a decline in business activity as chain merchants move away (QuikTrip is the first...) and small business can't afford the increased insurance expense and repair costs.

Food Desert anyone?

If anything, more White people are waking-up to the negativity of multiculturalism. They're being honest with themselves, for once.
But I believe the indoctrination is so deeply imbedded that by the time aggressive corrective action becomes unavoidably necessary it will be too late.

Last edited:
Blacks have two options: continue as we are and have the occasional killing of one of their own by a white officer, or... Live without the police, and see how that goes.

White officer will be acquitted but Holder will pursue action against the Ferguson Police Department as a sop.

White officer will be acquitted but Holder will pursue action against the Ferguson Police Department as a sop.
I'm recalling the riot that followed the initial verdict in the Rodney King beating case. That uprising came about after years of what the Black community in L.A. described as police oppression similar to that in complaints made by the Ferguson Black community. The effect of the L.A. riot was a re-trial, conviction, and imprisoning of the cops who beat King.

Missouri's Governor Nixon has quietly but clearly revealed his annoyance with and resentment of the problem caused by the Brown shooting, so it's predictable that high-level political pressure will be applied in favor of tossing Patrolman Wilson under the bus. If that happens the citizens of Ferguson can expect a job action by police in the form of deliberate but uncitable inefficiency. Once the criminal element in and around Ferguson realize the cops are turning their heads the result will be a dramatic rise in the street-crime rate.

Forum List

Back