What will be the new balance of power in Congress after the midterms?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I got R winning the Senate balance 53-47, and R winning the House balance 221-214.

There are lots of prognostigation sites out there:

Last edited:
Something like that.

It's been that way since WWII, 80 years ago. The party with the president in office loses the House and Senate during the midterms.

Pretty safe bet.

I believe the House will be one of the biggest swings if not the biggest swing in our history.
The democrats have really tipped their hand as to what they really meant by transforming
America. Most Americans lean right of center, not left of center.

Back when Obama said he was going to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA, I had no idea that he was a EXISTENTIAL THREAT to the USA.

The Dims are destroying the nation for their own money and power.

Their brainwashed sheep do not care.

These idiots WATCH Pelosi destroy California...then she is gong to retire in EVIL AWFUL FLORIDA in a $25 million home ON THE OCEAN.

Last edited:
I believe the House will be one of the biggest swings if not the biggest swing in our history.
The democrats have really tipped their hand as to what they really meant by transforming
America. Most Americans lean right of center, not left of center.
Most Americans are liberal when it comes to social policy and conservative when it comes to fiscal policy. However the plans that Biden put forward in both of the infrastructure bills are supported widely among both Republicans and Democrats.

It's a long way to November. Traditionally, the party out of power of the presidency gains seats in the midterms. However, I wouldn't bet the farm on it. Biden hasn't had ANY up (pandemic or economy) in his presidency yet. Playing the janitor, dealing with and cleaning up the messes left by the last administration. But when things turn around (and they always do) and we get closer to the election, you'll see that optimism among Republicans melt. :)

Lefties, just because you are going to lose Congress doesn't mean you cannot make a prediction.

How many seats will DEMS have in the House and Senate AFTER the midterms?

Just list 2 numbers.

I said 221 and 53 FOR THE PUBS.

Most Americans are liberal when it comes to social policy and conservative when it comes to fiscal policy. However the plans that Biden put forward in both of the infrastructure bills are supported widely among both Republicans and Democrats.

It's a long way to November. Traditionally, the party out of power of the presidency gains seats in the midterms. However, I wouldn't bet the farm on it. Biden hasn't had ANY up (pandemic or economy) in his presidency yet. Playing the janitor, dealing with and cleaning up the messes left by the last administration. But when things turn around (and they always do) and we get closer to the election, you'll see that optimism among Republicans melt. :)
People from both sides are not liking what is going on in Washington DC.
So you can spin it until it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, but, Biden and his administration are in big trouble
with the voters. After 2022 elections, Biden is going to have much luck in the WH

Now I say as many as 260 in the House.

What a difference a few months makes, huh?

That would be 260 R, 175 D.

What an ass kicking we are about to witness.

Lefties, you can blast Trump all you want, he isnt on the ballot In November 2022.

I got R winning the Senate balance 53-47, and R winning the House balance 221-214.

There are lots of prognostigation sites out there:

I'm looking forward to the real investigations (into Fauci, the Bidens, the open border, Afghanistan withdrawal, Covid lockdowns, vaccine mandates, etc.), not the J6 Reality Show for Idiots.

So to be clear….since January, it looks like Pubs will pick up an extra 40 seats in the house.

Lefties, PLEASE RUN ON TRANS RIGHTS, ABORTION, AND GUN CONFISCATION!

See how lefties were scared to answer this back in JANUARY!

Then I thought the Pubs would only get 221 seats.

THAT IS HOW BAD THE DEMS HAVE FUCKED UP IN THE PAST 7 MONTHS.

Forum List

Back