What we learned after week one of college football

The only poll I have seen has Bama at #13.

But there are still 10 games to play. Yes, we can still win the SEC West and meet Georgia in the SEC Championship.

AP poll shows them #3 at 1-1 just now?

Attachments

• 12B7B293-F04D-4C72-AADF-1EF88CBA43F2.png
    12B7B293-F04D-4C72-AADF-1EF88CBA43F2.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 2
You can pretty much guarantee the top ten power rankings start of each yr……SEC SEC BIG Ten SEC BIG ten ACC ND SEC. Yawning. Little schools KState FSU CIN never given a shot until forced to do so. Fake news MSM determines rankings. LSU ND always a seat at table even when both are mediocre. Whars’ 12-0 CFU in past years? Loyola-CHI in BBALL? Same in NCAABB. I don’t fall for fake news MSM nonsense.
Well let’s hear your top ten and let’s see how those ten teams end up at the end of the year. More than 2 loses?

Michigan I believe is ranked higher than they should be. But who knows? You know better than the experts?

Just so you know when I watch bama I think of you. I like you but not bama. So in a fun way I’m rooting against bama because of you and that makes college football more fun. Thank you.

Im going to start a thread “whos your favorite team” if one hasn’t already been started.

Thanks! I am honored.

You can pretty much guarantee the top ten power rankings start of each yr……SEC SEC BIG Ten SEC BIG ten ACC ND SEC. Yawning. Little schools KState FSU CIN never given a shot until forced to do so. Fake news MSM determines rankings. LSU ND always a seat at table even when both are mediocre. Whars’ 12-0 CFU in past years? Loyola-CHI in BBALL? Same in NCAABB. I don’t fall for fake news MSM nonsense.
It seems like even the best big ten team is never as good as the teams like bama,. Even Ohio usually fails badly in the finals

It seems like even the best big ten team is never as good as the teams like bama,. Even Ohio usually fails badly in the finals

I believe the last time Bama played Ohio State was the 2020 playoffs. Damn that was a fun year to be a Bama fan.

I believe the last time Bama played Ohio State was the 2020 playoffs. Damn that was a fun year to be a Bama fan.
Usually if we are undefeated and we go to a bowl game and play a team from the west, or we play a team like bama, we get blown out which shows our schedule is weak.

Hats off to bama for playing a good team their second game. Michigplayed unlv

Usually if we are undefeated and we go to a bowl game and play a team from the west, or we play a team like bama, we get blown out which shows our schedule is weak.

Hats off to bama for playing a good team their second game. Michigplayed unlv

Yeah, the rest of the Top 10 played cupcakes for the 2nd week in a row.

Well let’s hear your top ten and let’s see how those ten teams end up at the end of the year. More than 2 loses?

Michigan I believe is ranked higher than they should be. But who knows? You know better than the experts?
Yes. almost always. They put Big Conference Big Market teams (or ND darlings) in there pre-season. Then they beat up some cupkakes or MO LSU at home and they can’t lose their spot. COL FSU CIN KState ILLState etc, are always blocked out. ND and MI got in a few times and got absolutely demolished.

I dont know better way since they don’t all play each other? Other than maybe no rankings till end of season? Even the Bowl games were more fair IMVHO.

UTAH and OHIO st,beat them in playoffs or bowl games. Clemson too? FSU too? But allyou here is ALA GA. Then ALA gets pounded week 2 by TX.

UTAH and OHIO st,beat them in playoffs or bowl games. Clemson too? FSU too? But allyou here is ALA GA. Then ALA gets pounded week 2 by TX.

Bama loses games. That is a fact.

But you hear more about Bama because we have won more National Championships than anyone in the last 20 years.

Yes. almost always. They put Big Conference Big Market teams (or ND darlings) in there pre-season. Then they beat up some cupkakes or MO LSU at home and they can’t lose their spot. COL FSU CIN KState ILLState etc, are always blocked out. ND and MI got in a few times and got absolutely demolished.

I dont know better way since they don’t all play each other? Other than maybe no rankings till end of season? Even the Bowl games were more fair IMVHO.
Which teams got the shaft last year? What was their record a the end of the year? If they were undefeated Id need to see their schedule.

Forum List

Back