What was the political meaning of the Vietnam War?

got a link for that or are you makin shit up again??
3769215_original.jpg

This is definitely not the case. There were very deep problems associated with the abandonment of the USSR from Stalinism.
Are you talking about the post Reagan era when the wall fell or the time from 1922 until the wall fell? Try to keep your time periods straight comrade.

that doesnt look like a vegetable garden,,

any idea what yr that is and where its at and what are they making and why??
I read about this before, they attracted farmers to the production of steel. I'm lazy to look for proof for this, it's not "secret", you can find it yourself
This is the "technology" of the great leap forward. I don’t know, maybe they had a modern type of steel production, but there wasn’t enough of it.
In general, it is clear that there was an extreme technological backwardness, and this is still the case. It is still a country of cheap hand-made work.

I read about this before, they attracted farmers to the production of steel. I'm lazy to look for proof for this, it's not "secret", you can find it yourself
This is the "technology" of the great leap forward. I don’t know, maybe they had a modern type of steel production, but there wasn’t enough of it.
In general, it is clear that there was an extreme technological backwardness, and this is still the case. It is still a country of cheap hand-made work.
so you did make it up,,
thanks for being honest,,

Are you talking about the post Reagan era when the wall fell or the time from 1922 until the wall fell? Try to keep your time periods straight comrade.
I have indicated the exact period. This is the late fifties to the early seventies.
This roughly correlates with the anti-imperialist policy of the Khrushchev period. Apparently this time after the collapse of the British Empire.
apparently this era ended with the arrival of Nixon.

Nixon's time was a global upheaval in the global financial system. At this time, de facto Europe freed itself from colonial dependence on the United States. Before it, during the Bretton Woods System, Europe was subordinated to the United States

Or maybe including Nixon's time before he left. This coincides with the end of the wars in Southeast Asia.
1975 is the time of the return of Britain and the left. It is important.

Thus, it turns out that at least until 64, the USSR was on the side of the United States in the Vietnam events

that doesnt look like a vegetable garden,,
Does it look like a blast furnace?
aef0641c993ee35519eab6b2cfcde488.jpg

Or are you interested in the name of the garden in which it is organized and what sort of apples were grown there?

Once again, Chinese drills are nowadays suitable for use as knitting wires.
It can be tied in a knot

Last edited:
If something decent is produced in China, then it is either Taiwan or a European/Japan/USA brand located in China.
Now, 80 years after those events

Last edited:
It is also strange that China could participate in this war at all, its technological level at that time was so low that they smelted steel in vegetable gardens, in boilers. This is the level of the Middle Ages. There could be no question of military equipment, they could only supply manpower.

It is also strange that China could participate in this war at all,

They were a commie shithole that made really stupid decisions AND they helped Vietnam.

Same as WW1, WW2 and Korea. The U.S. would save a free people from a tyrannical invasion force.. Like most military adventures started during democrat administrations it wasn't handled well and they ultimately blamed the whole thing on a republican president.

Same as WW1, WW2 and Korea. The U.S. would save a free people from a tyrannical invasion force.. Like most military adventures started during democrat administrations it wasn't handled well and they ultimately blamed the whole thing on a republican president.
Oops. wrong thread.
Of course Eisenhower put advisors in there, back in 54 or 55.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back