What was the impact of the Zionists on Palestine?

Oh, and just to be fair I would have let ten million Iraqi's into the US and not just forced them into some hell hole like Iran. Lord knows our property values need to hand of demand to rise.

roflcopter. You mean the Ottoman Empire? Because those land laws carried over.

I hereby declare this park the State of Citizen Pained.

Can I have a dollar?

Palestinians have a state. It's called JORDAN.

What about the Palestinians from...say...Jaffa who have never been to Jordan?

If they quit siding with those who want to push Israel into the ocean or blowing themselves up they probably could have stayed put.

Now dont go argue yourself blue. After Desert Storm I might have taken Iraq from the Iraqi's and given it to Israel or kept it ourselves lest we would have to risk our lives and tax dollars invading again.

Israel is inside Palestine and the Palestinians do not want it there.

The Palestinians have the right to make that determination.

PT just hates our freedoms.

:eusa_whistle:

israel_usa_flag.jpg

What about the Palestinians from...say...Jaffa who have never been to Jordan?

If they quit siding with those who want to push Israel into the ocean or blowing themselves up they probably could have stayed put.

Now dont go argue yourself blue. After Desert Storm I might have taken Iraq from the Iraqi's and given it to Israel or kept it ourselves lest we would have to risk our lives and tax dollars invading again.

Israel is inside Palestine and the Palestinians do not want it there.

The Palestinians have the right to make that determination.

But PT, didnt you say the Palestinians first got a newspaper in 1910 and before that were just Ottoman Turks? Even though I say if the newly created Palestinians were non revolting Ottoman citizens like you said and they lost the war to end all wars they had some relocation coming.

PT, if the people of Delaware invade Canada and loose soo badly Canada takes over Delaware do the Delawarians have a gripe?

Lol. No the Ottomans lost the war to end all wars. The Palestinians were happy Ottomans right? You told me they were not in revolt or anything if I recall.

PT, if the people of Delaware invade Canada and loose soo badly Canada takes over Delaware do the Delawarians have a gripe?

The Palestinians went to Europe and attacked the Zionists and lost?

Close as I can figure some Muslim general won the land from the (Eastern) Roman Empire Allah so if winning it is fair then loosing it during WWI is fair. Make sense?

Close as I can figure some Muslim general won the land from the (Eastern) Roman Empire Allah so if winning it is fair then loosing it during WWI is fair. Make sense?

And he moved all the people out and moved his own people in?

If the Arabs had won in 1948 or 1967 there would be No Israel, and no Jews for that matter.

They want "free shots".
It's "Heads I win, Tails you lose."
They want the few percent they lost back.
"Do over!" Call the UN! "Back to starting positions", "War can only be won".

War is a For keeps game.
There shouldn't be free shots.
In fact, it's arguable Israel should own the Whole West Bank/Have emptied it in 1967.
That way there would be Peace now.. at the Jordan River.
-
-

Last edited:
If the Arabs had won in 1948 or 1967 there would be No Israel, and no Jews for that matter.

They want "free shots".
"Do over!" Call the UN! "Back to starting positions".

War is a For keeps game.
In fact, it's arguable Israel should own the Whole West Bank/Have emptied it in 1967.
-
-

The Palestinians were not in those wars. Palestine lost nothing in those wars.

They want "free shots".

War is a For keeps game.
-
-

"Palestinians" (whatever the hell that is), REFUSED a state in 1967, and ascented to Arab War against Israel.
They bear responsibility as much as anyone.
Had Arabs won that war Palestinians would have claimed some of the Spoils from the Jews.

Had they Objected to the war and accepted Palestine/The Partition, you might have had a point somewhere beside on your Tin head. But you don't.

BTW and again, You're a fucking Idiot. Daily posting palestine-info and the like while objecting to Credible Very well researched sites like CAMERA.
Disclosure: I have been a contributor to CAMERA in the past because of their Excellent work.
-
-

EDIT:
Note below the Stupid Last-wording/Empty denial.
Not worthy of Reply.

-
-

Last edited:

They want "free shots".

War is a For keeps game.
-
-

"Palestinians" (whatever the hell that is), REFUSED a state in 1967, and ascented to Arab War against Israel.
They bear responsibility as much as anyone.
Had Arabs won that war Palestinians would have claimed some of the Spoils from the Jews.

Had they Objected to the war and accepted Palestine/The Partition, you might have had a point somewhere beside on your Tin head. But you don't.

BTW and again, You're a fucking Idiot. Daily posting palestine-info and the like while objecting to Credible Very well researched sites like CAMERA.
Disclosure: I have been a contributor to CAMERA in the past because of their Excellent work.
-
-

"Palestinians" (whatever the hell that is), REFUSED a state in 1967

No they didn't.

and ascented to Arab War against Israel.

Whatever that is supposed to mean.

I dunno man. What happened back in the day if a muslim general took over your land by the sword? Did you become his subject or die? Were the Jews there first?

And yes, I am sure during Roman times a non jewish non muslim inn keeper had land rights in what is now Israel and has lost them. Sounds like the being given Jordan instead of Israel is a winning deal though. More land. Just can't win everything.

Oh, and PT, to be candid, I admit the land has a contorted past. What you say is not lost on me. I only moderately support the pro Israel side of the debate if it is taken alone.

Point is I have picked which side I support based on which side helps along my economic and political beliefs. Poor Muslim nations have made jerks of themselves and lost my support.

Israel being a religous state, barely has my support but the Jews have failed to threaten to push Iran into the Indian Ocean so they sound like more reasonable neighbors.

I dunno man. What happened back in the day if a muslim general took over your land by the sword? Did you become his subject or die? Were the Jews there first?

And yes, I am sure during Roman times a non jewish non muslim inn keeper had land rights in what is now Israel and has lost them. Sounds like the being given Jordan instead of Israel is a winning deal though. More land. Just can't win everything.

Oh, and PT, to be candid, I admit the land has a contorted past. What you say is not lost on me. I only moderately support the pro Israel side of the debate if it is taken alone.

Point is I have picked which side I support based on which side helps along my economic and political beliefs. Poor Muslim nations have made jerks of themselves and lost my support.

Israel being a religous state, barely has my support but the Jews have failed to threaten to push Iran into the Indian Ocean so they sound like more reasonable neighbors.

Oh, and PT, to be candid, I admit the land has a contorted past.

That is basically my point. The rulers of Palestine have changed many times. There have been many different flags over city hall. People have come and gone over the centuries.

There are, however, a group of people who stayed on and put down roots. They built their country. They built the cities, the villages, the farms, the factories, and everything else.

I believe that these people have exclusive rights to their country.

The people who believe that foreigners have the right to come in and take that all away hate me for my beliefs.

Forum List

Back