What was the difference between What Obama told the Russians and Flynn?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.
FACT CHECK: Obama Pledged 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After 2012 Election

Flynn said there was a brief discussion of the 35 Russian diplomats who were being expelled by Obama in retaliation for Moscow’s alleged interference in the 2016 campaign.

It wasn’t about sanctions. It was about the 35 guys who were thrown out,” Flynn said. “So that’s what it turned out to be. It was basically, ‘Look, I know this happened. We’ll review everything.’
I never said anything such as, ‘We’re going to review sanctions,’ or anything like that.”…

…The December conversation “was not to relieve sanctions. It was basically to say, ‘Look, we’re coming into office in a couple of weeks. Give us some time to take a look at everything.’”
OBAMA Gave NSA New Powers In Final Days As President That May Have Been Used To Sabotage Trump

So what was the difference?
Well Obama was President and he was telling Putin we will be going easy on Russia after I'm re-elected!

You're missing the point. The Leftist MSM always covers for Obamunists, while Trumpers get trashed. Sean Spicer was terrific today rubbing the MSM's noses in their biased questioning. The MSM has no interest in the truth, just how best to cover up the dems' crimes.

OBAMa was the prez . It's his JOB to talk to other countries!

Why did President Obama not take advantage and use his position to bring down drumpf?

We'd be a lot better off if all this shit had been reported and talked about.

Instead, we're stuck with a crazy ass King Of The Cheetos.

Last edited:

And Flynn was being paid by other countries.

He's dirty. Glad they didn't give him immunity and hope they don't give any of them immunity because its looking like they were all on the payroll of our enemy.

It looks to me like they have been so clumsy and flat footed, they'll get caught without letting any of them off.

I wish it could get done faster because drumpf will do a lot of damage before he's stopped.

And Flynn was being paid by other countries.

He's dirty. Glad they didn't give him immunity and hope they don't give any of them immunity because its looking like they were all on the payroll of our enemy.

It looks to me like they have been so clumsy and flat footed, they'll get caught without letting any of them off.

I wish it could get done faster because drumpf will do a lot of damage before he's stopped.

Kind of like this?
As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation.
Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million.
Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.
But the episode underscores the special ethical challenges presented by the Clinton Foundation, headed by a former president who relied heavily on foreign cash to accumulate $250 million in assets even as his wife helped steer American foreign policy as secretary of state, presiding over decisions with the potential to benefit the foundation’s donors.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

Flynn said there was a brief discussion of the 35 Russian diplomats who were being expelled by Obama in retaliation for Moscow’s alleged interference in the 2016 campaign.

It wasn’t about sanctions. It was about the 35 guys who were thrown out,” Flynn said. “So that’s what it turned out to be. It was basically, ‘Look, I know this happened. We’ll review everything.’
I never said anything such as, ‘We’re going to review sanctions,’ or anything like that.”…

…The December conversation “was not to relieve sanctions. It was basically to say, ‘Look, we’re coming into office in a couple of weeks. Give us some time to take a look at everything.’”
OBAMA Gave NSA New Powers In Final Days As President That May Have Been Used To Sabotage Trump

Well Obama was President and he was telling Putin we will be going easy on Russia after I'm re-elected!

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON. And that is what this investigation is all about.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

FBI director Comey, under oath last week said something striking: "It's as if they didn't even care if they got caught." That only means one thing. They've been caught.

So enjoy the Trump wet dreams while you can, he's going down.

Republicans have two choices. Be the point of the spear and take Trump down to save their honor, or go down with him in 2018--2020 and beyond.

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

Obama committed a Felony & Flynn committed no crimes.

True
Story

Wait WTF is wrong with me?

This asshole is a
Troll.

He probably is taking drugs Imported from China and paying for it with money from the DNC for paid commie trolling.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON. And that is what this investigation is all about.

Nope, that isn't treason. Read the definition in the Constitution.

The difference is that President Obama was legally President and could legally speak to Russia regarding foreign policy.

Flynn was a private citizen, who discussed foreign policy with Russia- and then lied to both the American people- and the Vice President about doing so.

Of course you think the two are the same.

Because you are a Trumpster.

Obama was the one always trying to start a war with Russia. Let's not forget his whole swan song about the fact Putin doesn't have gay marriage legal. Which is what started some tension. It's all Obama's junk from the last 8 years now trying to be put on President Trump.

Obama was the one always trying to start a war with Russia. Let's not forget his whole swan song about the fact Putin doesn't have gay marriage legal. Which is what started some tension. It's all Obama's junk from the last 8 years now trying to be put on President Trump.

Where do you fools get this stuff?

Where do you fools get this stuff?

You like chasing your tail a lot huh?

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

FBI director Comey, under oath last week said something striking: "It's as if they didn't even care if they got caught." That only means one thing. They've been caught.

So enjoy the Trump wet dreams while you can, he's going down.

Republicans have two choices. Be the point of the spear and take Trump down to save their honor, or go down with him in 2018--2020 and beyond.

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

looks like the right wing spin doctors are putting in some serious hours!

lol...it is amusing watching y'all twist and turn, pulling shit like this Farkas deal outta Hannity's ass and running it up the flagpole

....something's just GOTTA stick!

enjoy!

Obama committed a Felony & Flynn committed no crimes.

True
Story

Wait WTF is wrong with me?

This asshole is a
Troll.

He probably is taking drugs Imported from China and paying for it with money from the DNC for paid commie trolling.

How so?

EXACTLY what crimes did Obama commit?
EXACTLY how is it okay for Flynn to lie about working for a foreign country and lying about his actions?

Please be precise and furnish links.

I'm kidding of course.
None of what you wrote is true and you can't post links - because you're making it up as you go along.

Forum List

Back