What Trump has accomplished already, that Hillary never could have

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
He restored confidence in the future, Hillary would have just been more of the same. Everything, EVERYTHING that the liberal left said would happen, the opposite has happened. Who could ever believe another word from the mouths of liberals? I hope that the liberals get their way and there is a recount. History will prove once again that the opposite of the stated intent will be the outcome. Recount, I look forward to Hillary and her team going to jail.

The biggest holiday splurge in HISTORY: Sales surge 13% as stores take a record $2BILLION on Thanksgiving and hope for $3.1billion on Black Friday amid post-election spending boom

• The first Black Friday sales have got underway at some stores across the country on Thursday night
  • Department store J.C Penney was one of the first major chains to kick-off the sales offering huge discounts
  • Shoppers were seen rushing through the doors at J.C Penney stores across the country, including Tyler, Tx
  • Others were seen patiently waiting outside Best Buy shops - with some even camping out in small tents
  • Sales get underway at Macy's, Kmart, Target, Walmart and other stores in just a few hours time
  • Online shoppers charged out of the gate, spending more than $1.15billion between midnight and 5pm
  • Forecasters expect the total value of Thanksgiving Day purchases to be more than $2billion

Read more: Black Friday sales get underway at stores across the country | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Stocks post 3-week win streak as major indexes post record highs

Last edited:
He restored convidence in the future, Hillary would have just been more of the same. Everything, EVERYTHING that the liberal left said would happen, the opposite has happened. Who could ever believe another word from the mouths of liberals? I hope that the liberals get their way and there is a recount. History will prove once again that the opposite of the stated intent will be the outcome. Recount, I look forward to Hillary and her team going to jail.

The biggest holiday splurge in HISTORY: Sales surge 13% as stores take a record $2BILLION on Thanksgiving and hope for $3.1billion on Black Friday amid post-election spending boom

• The first Black Friday sales have got underway at some stores across the country on Thursday night
  • Department store J.C Penney was one of the first major chains to kick-off the sales offering huge discounts
  • Shoppers were seen rushing through the doors at J.C Penney stores across the country, including Tyler, Tx
  • Others were seen patiently waiting outside Best Buy shops - with some even camping out in small tents
  • Sales get underway at Macy's, Kmart, Target, Walmart and other stores in just a few hours time
  • Online shoppers charged out of the gate, spending more than $1.15billion between midnight and 5pm
  • Forecasters expect the total value of Thanksgiving Day purchases to be more than $2billion

Read more: Black Friday sales get underway at stores across the country | Daily Mail Online

Trump isn't president.

He restored convidence in the future, Hillary would have just been more of the same. Everything, EVERYTHING that the liberal left said would happen, the opposite has happened. Who could ever believe another word from the mouths of liberals? I hope that the liberals get their way and there is a recount. History will prove once again that the opposite of the stated intent will be the outcome. Recount, I look forward to Hillary and her team going to jail.

Trump isn't president.

And yet he has instilled hope for the future, something even Obama didn't do. You have to be impressed or simply repressed.

Trump doesn't get credit for the holiday spending.

That is due to low unemployment and rising incomes. That nod goes to Obama.

Trump does get some credit for the recent stock market jump. Investors are banking on financial institutions being deregulated.

He doesn't get credit for the 8000 pt leap that happened before he ran, though.

Great fucking thread.

Trump isn't president.

And yet he has instilled hope for the future, something even Obama didn't do. You have to be impressed or simply repressed.

You are delusional. He has not restored any hope. The fucking world is as nervous as hell that he will be POTUS. How can you not know this?

Trump isn't president.

I GUARANTEE you that very very very very very very few Americans make their Xmas shopping decisions based on who is or isn't president.

Trump isn't president.
Memorizing your loser lines for next year again?

Trump isn't president.

You are delusional. He has not restored any hope. The fucking world is as nervous as hell that he will be POTUS. How can you not know this?
The world can go to hell! We're concerned about the United States. Clearly the liberal scum are not!

Indeed, Trump will most likely be the best president, who achieves more than any before him.

Not because I actually think that myself, but given that these people always land on the opposite of reality, that's the only conclusion one can come to.

Indeed, Trump will most likely be the best president, who achieves more than any before him.

Not because I actually think that myself, but given that these people always land on the opposite of reality, that's the only conclusion one can come to.

Lets hope so. I'm looking forward to a booming economy, the end of ISIS and racial harmony in America.

Go Trump!!

The BUBBLE rising in the stock market is due to the elites in banking being happy as heck about promises of deregulation for the BIG BANKS, giving them the opportunity to butt rape us again like they did in 2007 & 2008'

1euoq7.jpg

"Restored confidence in the future"??????

That is as lame as Make America Great Again

Indeed, I'm convinced that Trump will provide endless entertainment

I'm still hoping that Sarah Palin gets a job in his cabinet

:banana:

Great time to be a stand up comic or impersonator. Trump will just keep on giving and giving. Of course he'll whine like a little bitch throughout. Most thin-skinned pollie ever...

There is already a greater sense of optimism in my community, and Trump isn't that popular. It's just that Hitlery was so loathed, and most people concluded the game was rigged in it's favor.

The relief she is not going to destroy the country is tangible.

There is already a greater sense of optimism in my community, and Trump isn't that popular. It's just that Hitlery was so loathed, and most people concluded the game was rigged in it's favor.

The relief she is not going to destroy the country is tangible.

It was so rigged she won....

...oh that's right....

Forum List

Back