What to do when you're tired of politics?

Please do tell us more about your little stories, Hobo Joe! You are so very, very important, and it's not at all a total waste of fucking time indulging a mental defective like you.
And you still have no rebuttal to anything I post- only personal attacks- that illustrates how stupid you really are-

Please, carry on. It's all so interesting and not at all a load of bullshit. Everyone has plenty of time to take your nonsense seriously.

1613083229518.png

I watch 30 min. ea. of FOX News and MSNBC everyday, it's all I can stand. They're both biased, and they both suck! I'm much happier working, studying and playing chess, going on long walks, cleaning out the garage, or playing my flute.

What about the rest of you? What do you like to do when you're tired of the political TV noise machine?
i= come here and play flu6te whi==le i=='m cleani=ng the gar55age... i=='ll bet the ki=ng of england doesn't have to take out the garbage ! (jim gaffaghan).

I hunt down idiots wearing Mao/BLM T-shirts and beat them badly with a baton out of any camera range.
It keeps me mentally alert and my muscles firm!

Please, carry on. It's all so interesting and not at all a load of bullshit. Everyone has plenty of time to take your nonsense seriously.
And you still have no rebuttal to anything I've posted, or will post- carry on stupid.

I watch 30 min. ea. of FOX News and MSNBC everyday, it's all I can stand. They're both biased, and they both suck! I'm much happier working, studying and playing chess, going on long walks, cleaning out the garage, or playing my flute.

What about the rest of you? What do you like to do when you're tired of the political TV noise machine?
I shoot liberals, easy to tell they got 3 masks on..

I shoot liberals, easy to tell they got 3 masks on..
I load up and go hunting for tRumplings. They're easy to spot because of the stupid looks on their faces. Especially since they won't wear masks.

Go out fishing in my boat or out for a drive in my Porsche to get away from it all

I’ve practically given up on cable news. It’s just too boring

Forum List

Back