what think Moscow elites about current situation ? A secretly recorded conversation between ex-Senator Farkhad Akhmedov and famous pro - putin music

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
what think Moscow elites about current situation ? A secretly recorded conversation between ex-Senator Farkhad Akhmedov and famous pro - putin music producer Iosif Prigozhin (not Wagner's Prigozhin) reveals :

what I found interesting here that they know that putin and Moscow empire 🇷🇺 are finished ....

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

The best part is that today's Prigozhin's video, where he claimed his voice to be faked, was almost a tit-for-tat retelling of an old soviet joke: "Hello, KGB? A parrot ran away from my house, so I feel obliged to report that I vehemently disagree with anything it has to say". :icon_lol:

Also, I bet Yevgeniy Prigozhin was calling Putin today asking not to kill him, since he's not THAT Prigozhin.
:icon_lol:

Something is going on with you and that Dimitri guy. How many times will Ukraine come up with "phone calls" and whine videos of "Russian troops"? We all know it is pure bullcrap and you don´t need to bring it.

Forum List

Back