What the Vox?!

'We Will, In Fact, Be
Greeted As Liberators' - Cheney

When will come learn the lesson of the middle east.

That is 4.5 months old and has basically been proven wrong with the success of the airstrikes and regional forces pushing ISIS back....

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/10/10/air-strikes-will-never-work-say-troops-fighting-isis-274491.html

Russia was there 10 years, the US has been there even longer. Other than getting the hell out of the Mid East, you tell me exactly what HAS worked.
Nothing will work unless we get serious about war, and fight war as war.

so you're telling me we haven't been serious, you're also saying you have NO idea what will work ... get serious. My, what a novel war concept. Relay that pearl to the JCS.
No, we have NOT been serious. We have only played war, not fought war. NO, I'm NOT saying that I have no idea as to what will work. I know what will work. What will work is to fight war as war, go in and get it over with in day or two and be done with it. We have the technology, weaponry, and means to end wars quick, with victory. But, instead, we shelve technology, weaponry, and sacrifice our men and women of the armed forces. Then, we're tired of playing war, we just pick up our marbles and go home. EXAMPLES: Viet Nam, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back