What the Rittenhouse trial resembles

You are confirming my point on the attitudes of many Americans. Did you think that would irritate me? Sorry Yours, but wrong country.
Please try to combine your snarks toward me to no more than two. I'm swamped to trying to reply and I don't want to exclude more than I've already put on the shelf.
You might as well shelf him too--it is par for you when you have no logical argument to the debate other than your feelings being hurt. Tsk tsk tsk, run away duck.

Wrong again AZ, but is it lying or is it ignorance of the facts once again?
You know what, when it came to ships you are correct. I was wrong. But so are you. The UK only paid back seven and a half billion of the thirty one billion dollars provided. I dont know if the value of the returned ships is included in that figure or not, but it’s still only about a fifth of the total.

He wasn’t charged with any felonies.
He was convicted of felony burglary. Granted it was expunged. He also was charged with felony DUI which was mysteriously dropped just days before the Rittenhouse trial. But you keep on holding on to that irrelevant straw. He pointed a gun at Rittenhouse and Rittenhouse LEGALLY defended himself. That is all that is relevant.

He was convicted of felony burglary. Granted it was expunged. He also was charged with felony DUI which was mysteriously dropped just days before the Rittenhouse trial. But you keep on holding on to that irrelevant straw. He pointed a gun at Rittenhouse and Rittenhouse LEGALLY defended himself. That is all that is relevant.
Granted nothing. It was when he was a juvenile. And the DUI is not felony. It is a misdemeanor. He can legally own a gun.

Granted nothing. It was when he was a juvenile. And the DUI is not felony. It is a misdemeanor. He can legally own a gun.
Are you trying to say that minors cannot be convicted of felonies? Yes, they can. But that is neither here nor there. It was expunged, but HE WAS CONVICTED OF A FELONY. Also, I don't know where you got your law degree, but after multiple DUI's a DUI can be charged as a felony--but that one was dismissed on a technicality as well. I did not imply that he couldn't own a gun--I merely stated that he had been convicted of felony burglary and as far as I can tell in my research, he was not a minor when he committed the crime.
In a shocking turn of events, a probe into Grosskreutz's background has unearthed substantial evidence of criminal history spanning more than a decade. His long list of offenses includes domestic abuse, trespassing, multiple DUIs, prowling, felony burglary, and two charges of carrying firearms while drunk. In fact, one of his pending DUI charges was dismissed on a technicality, just six days before his testimony in the Rittenhouse trial. His records also revealed that he had previously shown disdain and non-cooperation with the police on multiple occasions.

Forum List

Back