What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump...[by a former Muslim]

Yup, I knew it was a ploy. Dems don't normally care about bringing out military related persons for the mere sake of being proud patriots. And the fact that the woman's not even allowed to speak :lmao:
they should better vet their shills. clinton either used this family, or they used her.
did Trump ever mention these people before their speech ?
There was no reason to pick a fight with a gold star family. Hillary didn't. Only on C-Span, maybe CNN.
so Trump went after them before their speech. Trump initiated the conversation ? is that fair to say ?
You don't fight with a grieving gold star family, unless you're an idiot. Nobody saw their speech until the big orange egotist brought it up. Say goodbye.
nobody saw the speech ? the networks still haven't found out who this guy is, michael savage had it yesterday.

Yup, I knew it was a ploy. Dems don't normally care about bringing out military related persons for the mere sake of being proud patriots. And the fact that the woman's not even allowed to speak :lmao:
they should better vet their shills. clinton either used this family, or they used her.
There was no reason to pick a fight with a gold star family. Hillary didn't. Only on C-Span, maybe CNN.
so Trump went after them before their speech. Trump initiated the conversation ? is that fair to say ?
You don't fight with a grieving gold star family, unless you're an idiot. Nobody saw their speech until the big orange egotist brought it up. Say goodbye.
nobody saw the speech ? the networks still haven't found out who this guy is, michael savage had it yesterday.
On C-Span? Savage is nuts, I see where you get it...

not cspan. savage is on the radio. he's pretty over the top, but this one i think he has right.

not cspan. savage is on the radio. he's pretty over the top, but this one i think he has right.
Khan was only on c-span before Trumps went nuts.

Khan was only on c-span before Trumps went nuts.
what was on cspan ?

Forum List

Back