What the hell is national coming out day???

Between this and the fucking mask we are truly living in fucked up times

If I said I was a straight white conserv male I'd be condemned to death

Can I ever come out?

it's also:

What Holiday is October 11?
  • Day of respect for cultural diversity - Argentina
  • United States
  • Norfolk Island Agricultural Show Day - Australia
  • National Heroes Day - The Bahamas
  • Pan American Day - Belize
  • Thanksgiving Day - Canada

(I don't celebrate, or pay attention to those either.)

Stop being such a curmudgeon. Get with the spirit of the times. Put on your rainbow mask and celebrate with a blow job in the men's room.

how long has this shit been going on
Centuries

1633972750665.png

Today is eat a green persimmon day

Gross. The other day, James yanked one off one of our trees and cut it open to see if it had a "spoon" or a "fork" inside. He said we're for a bitch kitty of a winter.

No- we don't truly believe that old wives tale. But some are interesting and based in fact- like the leaves turning over on certain trees says rain is coming...

Damn you anyway, Moon. I didn't come here to blither on about persimmons.

Gross. The other day, James yanked one off one of our trees and cut it open to see if it had a "spoon" or a "fork" inside. He said we're for a bitch kitty of a winter.

No- we don't truly believe that old wives tale. But some are interesting and based in fact- like the leaves turning over on certain trees says rain is coming...

Damn you anyway, Moon. I didn't come here to blither on about persimmons.
Between the drought and the bag worms the persimmons are barely alive along with the insects...First year it was an easy garden season with few pest.

Between the drought and the bag worms the persimmons are barely alive along with the insects...First year it was an easy garden season with few pest.

Those damn worms give me the shibbers. But the critters around here are worse to me. The last couple years I planted a veggie garden, every damn critter and their uncles ate everything soon as it was edible. I didn't even bother this year, and it sucs because store bought taste like wax. But farmers markets are pretty good.

it's also:

What Holiday is October 11?
  • Day of respect for cultural diversity - Argentina
  • United States
  • Norfolk Island Agricultural Show Day - Australia
  • National Heroes Day - The Bahamas
  • Pan American Day - Belize
  • Thanksgiving Day - Canada

(I don't celebrate, or pay attention to those either.)
My newest favorite musical act is from Canada and so I guess that the guys are stuffing their faces today. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Very clear...
It is simply yet another mass exercise by the virtue signalers who DESPARATELY need to pat themselves on the back and show how awesome they are.

Oh geeze, I thought it was a day for democrats to come out and admit that they voted for a fool and trump was right all along. Should have known with democrats its always about race or sex.

Forum List

Back