What the Chauvin trial reveals.

Not true. Name one case where I said the cop was wrong but he wasn't wrong.

Trevon Martin is a perfect example. Technically Zimmerman was justified in defending himself from the ass beating Trevon was giving him but he was stalking Trevon so actually Zimmerman caused the fight in my opinion. If it were a white boy. Maybe your son. Maybe then you'd understand.
why did Trevon Martin fight with Zimmerman?
He "Zimmerman" was stalking him at night.
That's a fucking lie------Zimmerman spotted the violent thieving criminal trayvon and called dispatch (police) on him-----when dispatch told him that it was unnecessary to track trayvon--zimmerman stop even watching the pos. This clearly heard on the recording of the conversations. Zimmerman instead went about searching for a house number so the cops would know where to find him---------------which took some time btw. As soon as zimmerman hung up the phone, Trayvon who had hid in bushes laying in wait while listening to the phone call to the cops---circled around and attack zimmerman instead of going to his daddy's girlfriends house (his dead beat criminal daddy who had no home of his own.)
He was whipping his short fat white ass.

If Zimmerman had been killed by the cops, you'd be calling him a Hispanic who was murdered by the cops instead of calling it his short white ass."

It's all party of your victimhood ratings
Just another example where you were quick to defend the white shooter because it was a young black man he shot. Not surprised. Trevon is just one example of when you guys do this to black people. BLM came from cases like Trevon.

You were quick to swallow the white guys narrative.

Blacks are pets to you as long as they toe the line and support Democrats. If not, they are your property trying to escape your clutches and you set out to destroy them.

You're the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow and segregation and you're the party that totally oppresses blacks today. You're racist as hell

It's true that if Floyd had not resisted arrest he'd be alive. But that doesn't justify that the cop turned around and choked him to death. Chauvin was guilty. I agree with you that I don't like Floyd being hailed as any sort of great person, he wasn't. But it's not up to the cops to kill crappy people on the street, it just isn't
I think that people should understand that if you resist arrest you might well die. None of this $27 million to his family because he resisted arrest. Now everyone will do it even more. Should just have shot him.

So if you want the penalty for resisting arrest to be death by cop on the street, get that enacted into the law.

Most people think punishments should be proportional to the crime and cops should not be allowed to be judges on the street. But you can make your case.

That you're a libertarian is laughable though, you're a statist
For people who don't like the government telling them what to do, they sure do want to give the police an awful lot of power. I wonder if they were murdering young white boys would they still want the cops to have that much power? No way.

Reminds me of welfare. Conservatives used to love welfare for poor single moms until the Supreme Court said it was unconstitutional for them to deny poor black women when they don't deny poor white women.

Same thing here. Because it's blacks being killed, they have no empathy like they would if they were white men being murdered.
You don't have to wonder. Same shit happens to white people you just refuse to see it considering it has been pointed out before.

Only these cops went back to work after. Chauvin goes to jail like he should. Seems like you were looking in a mirror.

More proof the cops need better training.

And there is the problem, you don't care what the facts, details or reality is. The narrative stands no matter what. When something comes along that shows the farce it is, just nod and pretend it does not.

This reminds me of white conservatives who don't like affirmative action or diversity programs calling them reverse discrimination. So the programs designed to deal with their racism are racist. Got it.

For 8 minutes and 46 seconds, Derek Chauvin pressed his knee into the neck of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man. This deadly use of force has reinvigorated a very public debate about police brutality and racism.

As protests have spread around the globe, the pressure is on police departments and politicians to do something from reforming law-enforcement tactics to defunding police departments.

Many have been arguing for years about the need for better data on the use of force by the police in the United States, and for rigorous studies that test interventions such as training on how to de-escalate tense interactions or mandating the use of body-worn cameras by officers. Those data and studies have begun to materialize, spurred by protests after the shooting of Michael Brown and the death by chokehold of Eric Garner in New York City.

Government officials, academic researchers and media outlets launched data-collection projects around that time to better understand the frequency of police violence and the risk factors that contribute to it. From these growing data sets come some disturbing findings. About 1,000 civilians are killed each year by law-enforcement officers in the United States. Black men are 2.5 times more likely than white men to be killed by police during their lifetime. And Black people who were fatally shot by police seemed to be twice as likely to be unarmed.

And yet again, narrative is all that matters.

Nothing in the Floyd case had anything to do with race. The media made it about race because that fits the narrative they want but nowhere was anything ever presented that showed race played any role in this case whatsoever.

But that is the one you run to.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Trevon Martin is a perfect example. Technically Zimmerman was justified in defending himself from the ass beating Trevon was giving him but he was stalking Trevon so actually Zimmerman caused the fight in my opinion. If it were a white boy. Maybe your son. Maybe then you'd understand.
That's a fucking lie------Zimmerman spotted the violent thieving criminal trayvon and called dispatch (police) on him-----when dispatch told him that it was unnecessary to track trayvon--zimmerman stop even watching the pos. This clearly heard on the recording of the conversations. Zimmerman instead went about searching for a house number so the cops would know where to find him---------------which took some time btw. As soon as zimmerman hung up the phone, Trayvon who had hid in bushes laying in wait while listening to the phone call to the cops---circled around and attack zimmerman instead of going to his daddy's girlfriends house (his dead beat criminal daddy who had no home of his own.)

If Zimmerman had been killed by the cops, you'd be calling him a Hispanic who was murdered by the cops instead of calling it his short white ass."

Just another example where you were quick to defend the white shooter because it was a young black man he shot. Not surprised. Trevon is just one example of when you guys do this to black people. BLM came from cases like Trevon.

Blacks are pets to you as long as they toe the line and support Democrats. If not, they are your property trying to escape your clutches and you set out to destroy them.

You're the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow and segregation and you're the party that totally oppresses blacks today. You're racist as hell
The day blacks start voting GOP will be the day I start arguing with them that they are idiots. What could possibly get them to change parties? Do you believe in affirmative action, diversity programs and bias?

This reminds me of white conservatives who don't like affirmative action or diversity programs calling them reverse discrimination. So the programs designed to deal with their racism are racist. Got it.

For 8 minutes and 46 seconds, Derek Chauvin pressed his knee into the neck of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man. This deadly use of force has reinvigorated a very public debate about police brutality and racism.

As protests have spread around the globe, the pressure is on police departments and politicians to do something from reforming law-enforcement tactics to defunding police departments.

Many have been arguing for years about the need for better data on the use of force by the police in the United States, and for rigorous studies that test interventions such as training on how to de-escalate tense interactions or mandating the use of body-worn cameras by officers. Those data and studies have begun to materialize, spurred by protests after the shooting of Michael Brown and the death by chokehold of Eric Garner in New York City.

Government officials, academic researchers and media outlets launched data-collection projects around that time to better understand the frequency of police violence and the risk factors that contribute to it. From these growing data sets come some disturbing findings. About 1,000 civilians are killed each year by law-enforcement officers in the United States. Black men are 2.5 times more likely than white men to be killed by police during their lifetime. And Black people who were fatally shot by police seemed to be twice as likely to be unarmed.
And yet again, narrative is all that matters.

Nothing in the Floyd case had anything to do with race. The media made it about race because that fits the narrative they want but nowhere was anything ever presented that showed race played any role in this case whatsoever.

But that is the one you run to.

Yep. Sealy is a racist, all he saw was skin color. But there was never even any actual evidence that race had anything to do with it.

Sealy didn't even care about that. It was just a chance for him to exploit blacks who he sees as completely inferior and simple to manipulate. And if blacks don't take the Democrat carrot, they get the Nazi stick and they find out how Democrat property they still are and always will be.

Sealy and the Democrats are still the KKK, they just wear suits and carry brief cases now

The day blacks start voting GOP will be the day I start arguing with them that they are idiots. What could possibly get them to change parties? Do you believe in affirmative action, diversity programs and bias?
they now vote for the kkk.. Automatically makes them idiots today.

• Thanks

LOL. An "idiot" is not someone who thinks for themselves, an "idiot" is someone who doesn't think what you tell them to!

Democrat Nazis are the mafia. Don't be an idiot, buy "insurance" from us!

I think being a racist makes you an idiot. Suck it, racist

it's called neighborhood watch. Learn what he was doing if you have a need to discuss it.

And there is the problem, you don't care what the facts, details or reality is. The narrative stands no matter what. When something comes along that shows the farce it is, just nod and pretend it does not.

I gave sealy two examples of my being against the police. Floyd and Taylor.

I said he makes his decision on race, and he can't even deny it. My boy Sealy is a racist, pure and simple
Who cares about just little old you. How about your fellow Republicans who never agree with you?

Thank you for agreeing with us on those two cases. You're a better man than the rest of these USMB Republicans/conservatives.
I agree with no criminal intentionally creating a scenario for suicide by Cop. I Just don't. Floyd himself was involved in a scenario with a woman and her child, most likely devastating that child for the rest of his/her life. He was scum.

Floyd created the entire confrontation because he couldn't care less about a cop in his face. He also littered in the street with a banana before handing a counterfeit 20 to the cashier in the store. Making them a victim. He then failed to follow legal authorized cops to stand down and get in a squad car to be detained. Who gave him that right? no one.
Sounds like he needed to be murdered. I just don't get people like you.
I never asked you to get me. I'm unique much like everyone else is. why do you think we're all cut from the same cloth? And who authorized you to worry about us?

all one has to do is ask why a conservative black is reprimanded in prime time?

• Thanks
well it was reverse racism. do you even know what race is? isn't Caucasian a race?

who are you referring to? Zimmerman wasn't a white guy.

I never asked you to get me. I'm unique much like everyone else is. why do you think we're all cut from the same cloth? And who authorized you to worry about us?

According to Sealy, literally, you either consider Trayvan Martin to be completely innocent, a pillar of society and a wonderful lad or you want to kill him.

He puts it literally in that absurd extreme dichotomy, those are your only choices. He's a total angel or you want him dead.

Then he doesn't understand you. When he's the one with the problem, he sees everything in absurd absolutes

According to Sealy, literally, you either consider Trayvan Martin to be completely innocent, a pillar of society and a wonderful lad or you want to kill him.

He puts it literally in that absurd extreme dichotomy, those are your only choices. He's a total angel or you want him dead.

Then he doesn't understand you. When he's the one with the problem, he sees everything in absurd absolutes
he still doesn't know that Zimmerman isn't white. That mere fact blows up his entire thesis.

I gave sealy two examples of my being against the police. Floyd and Taylor.

I said he makes his decision on race, and he can't even deny it. My boy Sealy is a racist, pure and simple
Who cares about just little old you. How about your fellow Republicans who never agree with you?

Thank you for agreeing with us on those two cases. You're a better man than the rest of these USMB Republicans/conservatives.
I agree with no criminal intentionally creating a scenario for suicide by Cop. I Just don't. Floyd himself was involved in a scenario with a woman and her child, most likely devastating that child for the rest of his/her life. He was scum.

Floyd created the entire confrontation because he couldn't care less about a cop in his face. He also littered in the street with a banana before handing a counterfeit 20 to the cashier in the store. Making them a victim. He then failed to follow legal authorized cops to stand down and get in a squad car to be detained. Who gave him that right? no one.
Luckily society disagrees with you. Cops need to be reformed. And it will happen.

he still doesn't know that Zimmerman isn't white. That mere fact blows up his entire thesis.
Nonsense. He was white enough. Whiter than Martin.

so illegals aren't brown anymore? can't have it both way poindexter.

so illegals aren't brown anymore? can't have it both way poindexter.
But that's the point. Yes we can. Us immigrants can come here and in one generation we assimilate with white society. Blacks don't get to do that.

So Zimmerman was a white man living in a white gated community. Mexican's, Greeks, Italians. We are only "foreigners" when we have the accent. As soon as we shake the accent we become white.

Well I'm not going to forget you cons told my Greek father to go back to where he came from. He's over here "stealing" our jobs. You fucking losers. Us foreigners come over here and in one generation have more wealth than you.

But that's the point. Yes we can. Us immigrants can come here and in one generation we assimilate with white society. Blacks don't get to do that.
now that is truly racist. no other way to read that. Where do you suppose Lebron James lives? Any black ball player for that matter? You think they're hanging in the south side of Chicago? too fking funny, how racist you are.

Forum List

Back