What Stranded Americans In Afghanistan? SHAME: Biden Claims United States Has 'Turned the Page' on Afghanistan

Ironic, considering how you are smooching Joe's ass despite his key part in Ameica's worst foreign policy
blunder in the last fifty years.
I'd like to say I thought you were smarter than that but obviously, you are not.
Giving away Bagram and billions in advanced weaponry to the savages in the Taliban are text book blunders that will be discussed in class rooms for decades to come.

If Trump were president I wouldn't have to rationalize and try to give cover to him.
Only the senile racist Joe Biden could have made such colossal blunders that are still
reverberating and will continue to have adverse consequences for the nation and for the world for decades to come.

Defending the indefensible is, in itself, indefensible.
Worse than invading Iraq? You Republicans are ridiculous. Fuck off.

I am. I'm a sleeper cell Taliban Al Queda living in America laughing at you guys as you turned tail and ran from my WOLALALALAALA Afganistan

You're not smart enough.

No he doesn't have to protect every American living abroad. Get real.

If it was so easy why didn't Trump do it? Oh yea, he lost.

And we were pulling out of Afghanistan why?? to save American lives right? Sure he cant save every American abroad in the world. But you can stop pretending Afghanistan was not a special circumstance.

And we were pulling out of Afghanistan why?? to save American lives right? Sure he cant save every American abroad in the world. But you can stop pretending Afghanistan was not a special circumstance.
You cons would be so proud if Trump was president and he tucked tail and ran. Like when Trump abandoned our Turkish allies. Remember that? Got the fuck out of that QUAGMIRE.

And I'm sure if we know of stranded Americans we will quietly sneak in and swoop them out. Just like Trump did a lot of special missions with our seals and special forces. Interestingly, a lot of the military deaths on Trump's watch were special forces doing high risk missions. We lost a lot of GREAT men on Trump's watch. Guys you can't easily replace. But you don't know that because the corporate media didn't bother Trump when he blundered on the wars in the ME.

You cons would be so proud if Trump was president and he tucked tail and ran. Like when Trump abandoned our Turkish allies. Remember that? Got the fuck out of that QUAGMIRE.
I suppose a war with Turkey would have been preferable to idiots like you
with Russia aligning with the Turks against the US?

No "Turkish allies" were abandoned, moron. You know "so much" about the issue, don't you.

Worse than invading Iraq? You Republicans are ridiculous. Fuck off.
The invasion of Iraq had international and bipartisan support, whether you like it or not.
And yeah, Biden's fucked up withdrawal of Afghanistan was worse than Iraq....by far!
Because, the Iraq war removed Saddam Hussein. say what you want about everything else.

Because it, the Biden turn tail, was all so avoidable and unnecessary. It was a totally botched and fucked up with deadly results for actual human beings and many are still stuck in the Taliban's hell hole despite all the efforts of NGOs, no thanks to senile asshole, Joe Biden who for all intents and purposes, has written off
the humans trapped in Afghanistan by his idiocy.

Last edited:
The invasion of Iraq had international and bipartisan support, whether you like it or not.
And yeah, Biden's fucked up withdrawal of Afghanistan was worse than Iraq....by far!
Because, the Iraq war removed Saddam Hussein. say what you want about everything else.

Because it, the Biden turn tail, was all so avoidable and unnecessary. It was a totally botched and fucked up with deadly results for actual human beings and many are still stuck in the Taliban's hell hole despite all the efforts of NGOs, no thanks to senile asshole, Joe Biden who for all intents and purposes, has written off
the humans trapped in Afghanistan by his idiocy.
Bullshit. We were lied into Iraq. Even Trump admitted that

In the Republican presidential debate in South Carolina on Saturday night, Donald Trump said something about the Bush administration and the Iraq War that is essentially illegal for Republican politicians.

“They lied,” he said. “They said there were weapons of mass destruction, there were none. And they knew there were none.”

Trump has subsequently walked it back a bit, but he shouldn’t have. I’ve followed the issue of Iraq’s WMD programs for 20 years, and won a $1,000 bet in 2003 that if the U.S. invaded, we would find nothing. There’s no question that the Bush administration lied enthusiastically about what it knew about Iraq and WMD.

There is an enormous amount of powerful evidence to prove it:

View attachment 542538
Afghanistan? Americans Left Behind? Dead Americans? Al Qaeda & ISIS Back?
I Have Issued The Decree That The United States Has 'Officially' Turned The Page
On Afghanistan! Furthermore, I Am Signing Today An Edict Making It Illegal For
Reporters To Ask Me Any More Questions About Anything Related To Afghanistan.
C'Mon, Man! Get Over It! There Is NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

:shok:

“I stand here today, for the first time in 20 years, with the United States not at war. We’ve turned the page,” Biden said. “All the unmatched strength, energy, commitment, will, and resources of our nation are now fully and squarely focused on what’s ahead of us, not what was behind.”

"....NOT WHAT WAS BEHIND."

Like dead American military members and hundreds of American citizens and allies STILL stranded in Afghanistan.

:rolleyes:

These accusations about Americans stranded in Afghanistan are so ignorant.. just like the accusation that Hillary spied on Trump. My God, you people are dumb.

Forum List

Back