Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
UFC !!!
Men’s tennis only if the Big 3 are playing

NFL - No fans left
NFL - National felons league

Hockey will always be my sport. I don't follow it closely as I used to, but, it's ingrained in me. It's just the way it is, like anyone who was raised on a sport, played it with friends growing up etc.

I can watch any sport, though UFC doesn't interest me, I do appreciate their talent though as athletes. I don't watch boxing anymore either. Just doesn't interest me. I'd prefer greco roman wrestling as the talent is there, but not the blood.

Hockey, baseball, football, World Cup soccer, basketball, even poker from time to time (a game really). If there is competition, it's in my nature to watch it unfold.

College Football is my #1 (Notre Dame fan here) Ryder and Solheim cups, final round of the masters, and men's and women's finals at Wimbledon (Sharapova as bonus eye candy!) :)

Disclaimer: I've not watched much of anything this year though. pandemics and sports don't mix well.

UFC !!!

NFL - No fans left
Pro tennis always
Pro and college football except for this season which is a waste
Track and field.
World Cup soccer
Little league baseball
College softball

Packer football
Reds baseball
BYU and Utah sports
PGA golf
Occasionally I'll force myself to watch Boise State and Utah State

I was happy as hell with my Broncos last Saturday. Sophomore QB Bachmeier looked sharp in his first outing.
Got Air Force on Saturday in their house 4 PM MST on CBSSN.

UFC !!!

NFL - No fans left

ALL of them including Olympic Curling. Well, I've never been a hockey fan but that's about it. You people who are dissing NFL, NBA, MLB etc are missing some great games just because of politics. Sad :confused:
I too enjoy Olympic Curling, cycling, biathlon, and college lacrosse.

College Football ... SEC - LSU, Auburn and Miss State to be specific.

I'll still catch an Texas A&M game when possible.
This season has been fun to watch.

LSU lost 32 players and 3 coaches after their win last season.
No OOC games for us this season.
Every Saturday has had its share of surprises in College Football this season.

It's anyone's ball game this year ... :thup:

UFC !!!

NFL - No fans left

ALL of them including Olympic Curling. Well, I've never been a hockey fan but that's about it. You people who are dissing NFL, NBA, MLB etc are missing some great games just because of politics. Sad :confused:
I too enjoy Olympic Curling, cycling, biathlon, and college lacrosse.

Some people consider curling to be a boring sport. For whatever reason, I am TRANSFIXED!!
In my next life, I wanna be a brusher :D

UFC !!!

NFL - No fans left

People watch and enjoy team sports like that mostly because it lets them feel as though they are a part of something. That's why a fan says; "We won!!" after a game; because they identify with their team. But when that team they were fans of and identified with, tells them they are all racist white trash, those former fans tell that team to go get fucked, and let's see how much money you can make playing a game no one watches anymore.

In late 15 hours and 10 of 14 late nights I think hockey only.

Football was before and it was before.

Was a newer think with only hockey.

;)

UFC !!!

NFL - No fans left

People watch and enjoy team sports like that mostly because it lets them feel as though they are a part of something. That's why a fan says; "We won!!" after a game; because they identify with their team. But when that team they were fans of and identified with, tells them they are all racist white trash, those former fans tell that team to go get fucked, and let's see how much money you can make playing a game no one watches anymore.
The problem is that it is not a "we". It is a "they". Sport is a game to fans, nothing more, and when fans make more of a game than it is, stupidity rears its ugly head.

Arizona Cardinals football
NFL Thanksgiving Day games
NFL Playoffs

Arizona Diamondbacks baseball
World Series

Ohio State versus Michigan college football game
New Years Day Bowl Games
BCS Championship game

Indianapolis 500 (when I remember, have yet to fully adjust over the last 50 years to it not being held on Memorial Day)

Forum List

Back