What specific directive overrides our constitutional rights right now? Has the constitution become arbitrary?

The wish to quarantine everyone so that you can lessen the chances of getting something that there is already a very small chance of getting is not a right but rather a wish
Assembling and worshiping is a right that can only be forfeited if the individual chooses to do so; not because others wish to make him do so

No stupid, when you cut and paste material it is a copyright issue.

Only if the material is copywritten. Most general knowledge is not subject to copyright, except in the form of a collective work, subject only to protection from being reproduced in total.
Listen asswipe this isn’t a court.

Board rules:

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

Last edited:
The wish to quarantine everyone so that you can lessen the chances of getting something that there is already a very small chance of getting is not a right but rather a wish
Assembling and worshiping is a right that can only be forfeited if the individual chooses to do so; not because others wish to make him do so

What is being restricted because of a "compelling government interest" is that of public assembly. The "general welfare" being compromised by a highly infectious and potentially lethal disease spread is such a compelling interest.

Think of it like protecting people from themselves. Like requiring they wear seatbelts, obey speed limits, and get their cars inspected to be mechanically sound.

The idea of giving small states more political power than their population numbers would cede to them goes against the ideals of a democracy.

A%20Republic-M.jpg

Board rules:

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

Let me make it clear Perry Mason. That applies only to copywritten material, which what I posted was not.

If you want to know the source of the 2nd paragraph

Copyright information:
The text is in the public domain.

Fair use statement:
This material is put online to further the educational goals of Liberty Fund, Inc. Unless otherwise stated in the Copyright Information section above, this material may be used freely for educational and academic purposes.

Board rules:

Let me make it clear Perry Mason. That applies only to copywritten material, which what I posted was not.

Copyright information:

Fair use statement:
This material is put online to further the educational goals of Liberty Fund, Inc. Unless otherwise stated in the Copyright Information section above, this material may be used freely for educational and academic purposes.
Apparently you can’t read simple English sentences.

Thr rules do not say only copyrighted material. It says to provide a link for EACH CUT AND PASTE, moron.

Face it, you got busted trying to pass off the writings of others as your own.

Pathetic.

Board rules:

Copyright information:

Fair use statement:

Thr rules do not say only copyrighted material. It says to provide a link for EACH CUT AND PASTE, moron.

Pathetic.
His scrambling is almost as good as the guy who said 22 deaths per million of population does not mean 22 but rather some other number via gobbledegook

Board rules:

To which you added (incorrectly)

Pathetic.
Maybe you don't understand English, but that first word under the rule, is the active clause under which the remainder of the rule applies.

The "copy and paste" requirement only applies to that covered by the operative clause Copyright

If a work is not copywritten, it doesn't need to be linked to it's source.

For additional information: Commons:Non-copyright restrictions - Wikimedia Commons

If anything the electoral college represents the wishes of states with common interests skewed toward small states making that determination.

I mean no disrespect but, that's just stupid.

Are the wishes of California (55 votes), New York (29 votes), Illinois (20 votes) NOT skewed toward those three states?

This has been hashed over dozens of times here and everywhere. If you want to do away with the Electoral College, GO FOR IT, you know the process. Have an amendment proposed and passed by 2/3 of Congress and then 3/4 of the states.

Until you can do that, you're just whining.

Board rules:

To which you added (incorrectly)

Pathetic.
Maybe you don't understand English, but that first word under the rule, is the active clause under which the remainder of the rule applies.

The "copy and paste" requirement only applies to that covered by the operative clause Copyright

If a work is not copywritten, it doesn't need to be linked to it's source.

For additional information: Commons:Non-copyright restrictions - Wikimedia Commons
Look at you trying to pic some nuts because you got busted plagiarizing material.

How cute. :abgg2q.jpg:

Pathetic.

I put the non-copyrighted material in italics to differentiate it from my own words. You posted the forum rules for copyright material, and claimed it applied to all outside material, which it does not.

Your need to argue, is only exceeded by your deficiencies in understanding either English or legal use restrictions.

Last edited:

Pathetic.

I put the non-copyrighted material in italics to differentiate it from my own words. You posted the forum rules for copyright material, and claimed it applied to all outside material, which it does not.

You need to argue, is only exceeded by your deficiencies in understanding either English or legal use restrictions.
:dig:

Are the wishes of California (55 votes), New York (29 votes), Illinois (20 votes) NOT skewed toward those three states?

You can post any collection of states where their EC count adds up to 270, and claim they have disproportionate control. And ever since the 17th amendment the representation that used to be of the states interests in the senate was shifted instead to the people, ruining the original scheme set up in the constitution.

You seem upset with me for exposing your fraud.
I am upset that you went OFF TOPIC, lied about forum rules, and generally confuse winning with whining.

If there was any validity to your "copyright" claim, you can use the [report] button, and let the mods decide the application of their rules. Whether copy and past covers all material, or just that with legal use restrictions.

If he [FDR] had not, we all could be Nazis, today. I think some on the posting, may be.

Nonsense. FDR was a good war president and a terrible domestic/economic leader. FDR's policies extended the Great Depression by at least seven years.

If he [FDR] had not, we all could be Nazis, today. I think some on the posting, may be.

Nonsense. FDR was a good war president and a terrible domestic/economic leader. FDR's policies extended the Great Depression by at least seven years.

Common republican claim, not supported by facts. The economy improved between 1933 and 1936 with FDR's policies in place. It wasn't until 1937 when FDR listened to the conservatives and instead of continuing his policies instead adopted a conservative budget, based on reducing the deficits, did the recovery falter.

Forum List

Back