What Sort Of Political View Punishes Disagreement?

I am black, dunce.......

And the people who killed those Civil Rights workers are Conservatives....

The people who blew up a church that killed these little girls....were conservatives...
View attachment 674505

Why did they do it?? Because they felt their were losing they way of life...they were still pissed that the South lost..they were pissed that the Confederacy lost...the main people who do that are -- CONSERVATIVES...

And guess what Conservatives back then said about the people who FOUGHT RACISM -- they called then communists, marxists, blah blah blah......and Conservatives were so DEFEATED that now they try to turn around and claim the same people they hated....

View attachment 674508

You can try to gaslight people about the role Conservatives played in all of this until you are blue in the face, won't matter - you will still be wrong...

I'm not white, you dunce.

What we proved is that you are a liar and a moron.

Of course Trump is, you liar.

It is the entire purpose with the hope of preventing him from running and destroying you Nazis again.

I have never seen a candidate that the Democrats fear more than Trump.
NAZIS?
1658770529269.png

More personal name-calling.
Yeah dude......so.........I give the content and say what I want. Now take a hike

I won't be nice to you until you take me under your wing. This coure in Junior Hall monitor is really really rough. Could I shadow you for a few days to learn how it is really done?...Thanks

I'm not white, you dunce.

What we proved is that you are a liar and a moron.
I didn't say you were white -- I already know you are a self hating person of color who thinks sucking off white Conservative men will afford you some proximity to power...

They say the same thing about folks suffering from Stockholm syndrome...

Now name me a single prominent Conservative who went down south and risked their life fighting for Voting Rights??

Because these 3 men WERE NOT CONSERVATIVES

axresdefault.jpg

Neither were these others who gave their life fighting for Civil Rights...
M_007mlk.1112 (2).jpg40allen.jpggettyimages-2996439.jpg

None of these people were Conservatives...

Where are they mam? Why can't you tell me who they are??

Of course Trump is, you liar.

It is the entire purpose with the hope of preventing him from running and destroying you Nazis again.

I have never seen a candidate that the Democrats fear more than Trump.

Use all the petty insults you want, Stinky, it will not change the fact that this is an investigative committee investigating the Trumpyberra's actions surrounding that day.

I always thought Trumpybear was a plant who's mission was to destroy the GOP from within.-

I didn't say you were white -- I already know you are a self hating person of color who thinks sucking off white Conservative men will afford you some proximity to power...

Now name me a single prominent Conservative who went down south and risked their life fighting for Voting Rights??

View attachment 674513
View attachment 674514View attachment 674515View attachment 674518

Southern Democrappers came screaming to the 1960s Bippy

It was real conservs who passed all the CR legislation turd sinker. What these plantation Democrappers did to you Bippy. Sad....Call me a wacist now...lol

Use all the petty insults you want, Stinky, it will not change the fact that this is an investigative committee investigating the Trumpyberra's actions surrounding that day.

I always thought Trumpybear was a plant who's mission was to destroy the GOP from within.-

Do you know what cross examination means? You will in 23 Boo Hoo.

Southern Democrappers came screaming to the 1960s Bippy

It was real conservs who passed all the CR legislation turd sinker. What these plantation Democrappers did to you Bippy. Sad....Call me a wacist now...lol
Name a single prominent Conservative who gave their life fighting for Civil Rights?

Name a single prominent Conservative who gave their life fighting for Civil Rights?
That doesn't have chit to do with it. Malcom X was wiped out by a brother Bippie

It has to do how you twist the democrapper party and the repubs to fit your narratives every 50 yrs

This whole country gave so much as a nation for CR Bippy

Look at the constitution, the other side gets to pick some, Pelosi picked 2 imbeciles

You'll understand better in 03
Where does it say " the other side gets to pick some" in the Constitution?

Flip-Floppin McCarthy could have replaced the two he selected who were involved with the Presidents alleged plot that The Speaker rejected, but he choose instead the very trumpian tactic of throwing a fit, stomping his feet, screaming "No", then going home.

That doesn't have chit to do with it. Malcom X was wiped out by a brother Bippie

It has to do how you twist the democrapper party and the repubs to fit your narratives every 50 yrs

This whole country gave so much as a nation for CR Bippy
So, liberals were against Civil Rights and Conservatives fought for Civil Rights...but when I asked you to name them, you couldn't?

Got it....

Well, maybe history is hard for you....so how about today.....name the Conservatives who are fighting for gay and trans rights, today....this should be easy, because chances are, they are the folks you would call RINO's

View attachment 674513
View attachment 674514View attachment 674515View attachment 674518

Is that how you were brought up, spoken to in that way?

Time and again, when I skewer your sort of imbecile, the response defaults to that sort of disgusting response.....proving how deeply you were hurt by the truth.

Are you referring to the truth as 'insults'??????

Democrats decriminalized drugs to help blacks..and what happened? Drug deaths skyrocketted.

I don't know...maybe that is what the democrats wanted.

Let's see you dodge the question I asked every fragile minded Conservative cuck who dodged the question before you...

Name me a single prominent Conservative who was down south risking his or her life along side of Medgar Evers, Bayard Rustin, Louis Allen, James Chaney -- and if you ask who are those people -- I rest my fucking case...

Because to the rest of us who actually KNOW THE HISTORY AND WAS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS STRUGGLE -- these names are very well known.....Conservatives don't know those names because Conservatives were on the wrong side....which is why you look so pathetic to rest of us by trying to white-wash your Conservative history....

Hey, did you know there was a magical day back then when rainbows and unicorns filled the air. There were fairies and leprechauns dancing and all of a sudden POOF!!! All the terrible racist cross burning murderous democrats became republicans and the republicans turned into horrible Jim Crow democrats.
It was an amazing time!

Forum List

Back