What songs can you listen to over and over and over again............

The best song I can listen to over and over and over...sexiest man ever...may be rest in peace!!

I like them, too. I love Dave Mustaine.
He does incredibly difficult guitar parts while singing complicated lyrics at the same time- very few musicians can do that --Geddy Lee of Rush, I would say and then Elton John and Billy Joel. Can't think of that many others.
I do like Geddy Lee of Rush as well. I think Dave Mustaine is truly incomparable. He is just a whole 'nother level.

He does incredibly difficult guitar parts while singing complicated lyrics at the same time- very few musicians can do that --Geddy Lee of Rush, I would say and then Elton John and Billy Joel. Can't think of that many others.
I do like Geddy Lee of Rush as well. I think Dave Mustaine is truly incomparable. He is just a whole 'nother level.
Geddy Lee can sing AND play bass AND keyboards with his feet at the same time I've never seen anyone else do that except one guy in a rush tribute band.

Geddy Lee can sing AND play bass AND keyboards with his feet at the same time I've never seen anyone else do that except one guy in a rush tribute band.
What I hear you saying is that in order for Geddy Lee to even compare with Dave Mustaine he has to sing AND play bass AND keyboards with his feet.

LOL J/K. Ok. Not J/K.

My super fav's I listen to over and over and over again and never get tired of:

Donna Summer
Culture Club/Boy George
Eurythmics/Annie Lennox
Dead or Alive/Pete Burns
most all of the popular disco songs from the 70's
On a Clear Day - Barbra Streisand
Olivia Newton John (dance music/pop music)
a lot of 80's British pop, goth, and grunge bands
Billy Idol
BackStreet Boys
Night Club
Whitney Tai
Cher (dance/club music)
Nicki Minaj (dance/club music)

Forum List

Back