What Show Are We Watching?

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1596247361225.png

This underage "victim of sex crimes" does not appear to be intimidated or servile at all.

1596247396891.png

Tears of remorse, deliberate humiliation, or is it something completely different?

In a country whose morality is determined by the desire to get rich in any way, it is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to believe in the sincerity of the "actors" of this case.

Is she underage?
In the first picture? Yeah. Kind of... Pretty sure she was past the age of consent... Like... Seventeen. Sixteen. One of those two.

Of course it's age of consent in most states where they are within so many years of each other... Which.. Pretty sure doesn't count in this instance.

Was she underage?

good question.
mmm.. well ok then. Here you go:

I thought every state has a age differential... I was wrong on that. So... Now it also depends on where they were.

Was she underage?

good question.
mmm.. well ok then. Here you go:

I thought every state has a age differential... I was wrong on that. So... Now it also depends on where they were.

I didn't understand anything and will just shy away from the young. And... what IF it happens during a flight over the ocean OR in a neutral zone???

I didn't understand anything and will just shy away from the young. And... what IF it happens during a flight over the ocean OR in a neutral zone???
It would be my assumption that what state the victim is a citizen of would come into play in those cases.

Forum List

Back