What Should Happen to the TV show 'Dukes of Hazard'? Do they ban it? The Car Has A Confederate Flag!

I mean really, the progressive political correctness is out of control as Walmart wilts to it. On the other hand, I've bought my grandkids plastic models of the 'General Lee' in the toy section with the Confererate Flag decale to put on the finished model. Also , the Dukes of Hazard episodes are sold everywhere. What gives? Should the series and merchandise be erased from history?

dukes%20authentics%20general%20lee%20loose.JPG

The-Dukes-of-Hazzard-9.jpg

DukesDVD_r4_c1.png

Walmart to stop selling Confederate flag merchandise - CNNPolitics.com
Who cares? It was a silly and shitty show.
Irrelevant. The show flaunts the confederate flag, a symbol that people want banned for eternity.

That flag is part of the history of this country. I say fuck the offended...They need to grow some skin.

Good post. We know that flag stood for State Rights over Federal. The problem occurred when Slavery was the torn issue. Some States wanted it, but some other states had common sense. This abuse of State beliefs was overrided by the Civil War.

It was when the Confederate Flag which represented the State's right to own slaves ended.

So we can't be too mad at people for not liking it.

We could be discussing the Indian Holocost. Much touchier subject.

It was a stupid show when it was on TV, and it's even more stupid now. Only a mouth breathing racist idiot in his momma's basement with his hand down his pants would watch those dumb reruns
You should sit back and chill. How about a good ole ni**er song from jew made Blazing Saddles.

I always loved Blazing Saddles. You do understand that the racist cowboys were the ones being made fun of, don't you? It's kind of like what we see here. The racists say stupid stuff, and everybody else laughs at them.

They don't.

They also don't know Tombstone was about gun regulation. They just like PEW PEW Wild West movies.

blazing.png

It was a stupid show when it was on TV, and it's even more stupid now. Only a mouth breathing racist idiot in his momma's basement with his hand down his pants would watch those dumb reruns
You should sit back and chill. How about a good ole ni**er song from jew made Blazing Saddles.

I always loved Blazing Saddles. You do understand that the racist cowboys were the ones being made fun of, don't you? It's kind of like what we see here. The racists say stupid stuff, and everybody else laughs at them.

They don't.

They also don't know Tombstone was about gun regulation. They just like PEW PEW Wild West movies.

View attachment 42998

Still

Good post. We know that flag stood for State Rights over Federal.
It absolutely stood for slavery as the natural order. That was made plain by the Confederate states.

Confederate Vice President Alexander Stephens:

Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and normal condition.[1]
Wiki

Last edited:
It absolutely stood for slavery as the natural order. That was made plain by the Confederate states.

Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and normal condition.[1]
Wiki
What a noble man who spoke the truth.

I mean really, the progressive political correctness is out of control as Walmart wilts to it. On the other hand, I've bought my grandkids plastic models of the 'General Lee' in the toy section with the Confererate Flag decale to put on the finished model. Also , the Dukes of Hazard episodes are sold everywhere. What gives? Should the series and merchandise be erased from history?

dukes%20authentics%20general%20lee%20loose.JPG

The-Dukes-of-Hazzard-9.jpg

DukesDVD_r4_c1.png

Walmart to stop selling Confederate flag merchandise - CNNPolitics.com

(sigh)...get out much?

They will be banned and some music will be re-listed as "bad".

And by 'banned' you mean merely removed from State flags and from State capitals. Any private citizen can still put them on their own homes, vehicles, persons, etc.

Though you may have a harder time finding them at walmart.

Wiki
What a noble man who spoke the truth.

Wow. That's a new low. Even for you.

Forum List

Back