What Should Happen to the TV show 'Dukes of Hazard'? Do they ban it? The Car Has A Confederate Flag!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I mean really, the progressive political correctness is out of control as Walmart wilts to it. On the other hand, I've bought my grandkids plastic models of the 'General Lee' in the toy section with the Confererate Flag decale to put on the finished model. Also , the Dukes of Hazard episodes are sold everywhere. What gives? Should the series and merchandise be erased from history?

dukes%20authentics%20general%20lee%20loose.JPG

The-Dukes-of-Hazzard-9.jpg

DukesDVD_r4_c1.png

Walmart to stop selling Confederate flag merchandise - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:
I mean really, the progressive political correctness is out of control as Walmart wilts to it. On the other hand, I've bought my grandkids plastic models of the 'General Lee' in the toy section with the Confererate Flag decale to put on the finished model. Also , the Dukes of Hazard episodes is sold everywhere. What gives? Should the series and merchandise be erased from history?

DukesDVD_r4_c1.png

Wait....is the general lee fluttering from a flag pole at the South Carolina capital?

It was a stupid show when it was on TV, and it's even more stupid now. Only a mouth breathing racist idiot in his momma's basement with his hand down his pants would watch those dumb reruns

What's wrong with the flag on the show, whom could it offend? I mean the setting for the show is whiter than Hillary's town.

I mean really, the progressive political correctness is out of control as Walmart wilts to it. On the other hand, I've bought my grandkids plastic models of the 'General Lee' in the toy section with the Confererate Flag decale to put on the finished model. Also , the Dukes of Hazard episodes are sold everywhere. What gives? Should the series and merchandise be erased from history?

DukesDVD_r4_c1.png

No one wants to ban ACTUAL HISTORY. Welcome to politics.

It was a stupid show when it was on TV, and it's even more stupid now. Only a mouth breathing racist idiot in his momma's basement with his hand down his pants would watch those dumb reruns
You should sit back and chill. How about a good ole ni**er song from jew made Blazing Saddles.

DukesDVD_r4_c1.png

Who cares? It was a silly and shitty show.

You should sit back and chill. How about a good ole ni**er song from jew made Blazing Saddles.

I always loved Blazing Saddles. You do understand that the racist cowboys were the ones being made fun of, don't you? It's kind of like what we see here. The racists say stupid stuff, and everybody else laughs at them.

I am far more offended by the twice as many whites gunned down by blacks every year. They have a lot to answer for but they should just stfu by what I watch on my t.v.

Oppression causes violence. This is a very old historical fact.

Bigots don't know they are bigots. They Pre-Judge based on skin/opinions. This is not profiling, it's Pre-Judgement, prejudice.

I always loved Blazing Saddles. You do understand that the racist cowboys were the ones being made fun of, don't you? It's kind of like what we see here. The racists say stupid stuff, and everybody else laughs at them.

They don't.

They also don't know Tombstone was about gun regulation. They just like PEW PEW Wild West movies.

DukesDVD_r4_c1.png

Irrelevant. The show flaunts the confederate flag, a symbol that people want banned for eternity.

DukesDVD_r4_c1.png

Irrelevant. The show flaunts the confederate flag, a symbol that people want banned for eternity.

That flag is part of the history of this country. I say fuck the offended...They need to grow some skin.

DukesDVD_r4_c1.png

^Not a smart statement.

The Confederate flag has loop holes that need to be acknowledged. via, STATE VS FEDERAL. The war Civil war kind of summed this up but there was no new law written saying Federal had more power than States.

War vs. Written Document is the issue.

DukesDVD_r4_c1.png

That flag is part of the history of this country. I say fuck the offended...They need to grow some skin.

We have a really bad history.

We should learn from it and grow instead of justifying it and getting mad when someone brings up the flaws.

Forum List

Back