What rights are the gays missing?

You proved your point. You are definitely an ass.

Of course I proved my point... I always do as my points are always founded in immutable reason.

Just as you, who claim to possess high intellect, never fail to miss the point.

Homosexuals CHOOSE to be homosexuals... a person can THINK about having sex with those of their same gender, all day, every day... and until they have sex with a person of their same gender... they are not a homosexual.

Just as a person can THINK about killing another human being for their belongings... or some other unsound moral justification, they are not a murderer, until they act and take the life of another absent valid, sound moral justification.

Thus, homosexuality is a CHOICE.

First you say you are "reasonable" then you say you can choose to be "gay". Obviously, you are speaking from "experience". So tell us oh grand wizard, are you truly happy that you never acted on your "feelings"? Are you in a "straight" relationship that you "chose" over a gay one? Is it as "satisfying"?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Good one.

:clap2:

My personal feeling is that people who think homosexuality is a choice are often just two sixpacks and a lonely night away from seeing their haunting homoerotic dreams becoming a reality.

The only reason I can think of that PI would be so adamant that homosexuality is a choice (and that it matters) is that he has homosexual urges and feels that if he can resist them, everyone should be as self-loathing and unhappy as he is.
Now, come on, not EVERY person that's so adamant on the issue is necessarily gay.

Now, there are *cough* certain people on this board *cough* that I feel are resisting homo urges.

But Pubilus ain't one of 'em. He's arguing more from sociology/culture issues it seems. I disagree on some points, but labeling him a homophobe, nah.

That's actually one of the more uneducated stances:

If you defend women's rights, you must BE a woman.

If you defent black rights, you must BE black.

And if you defend gay rights, you must BE gay.

So, to the conservatives, I must be a gay black woman. And you're out.

The reasoning is clear, only stick up for your "own kind".

so all scientist have high intellect and all others don't....people such as doctors....philosophers...architects.....writers....are all of low intellect.....

btw ..are you a scientist....

Doctors ARE scientists. Probably the greatest architect of the last century was Philip Johnson, a gay man who also designed many famous Christian buildings, including, the Chrystal Cathedral.

Philip Johnson Alan Ritchie Architects - Home Page

Some of the most famous writers in American history were gay:
Walt Whitman, Henry James, Henry David Thoreau, H.D., Herman Melville, Elizabeth Bishop, James Baldwin, Countee Cullen, Langston Hughes, Tennessee Williams, Edward Albee, Hart Crane, Allen Ginsberg, Gertrude Stein, Audre Lorde, and Adrienne Rich.

oops.

you should really try to follow along......do you believe your post in support of my position or against it

You were putting words in my mouth. I was supporting the gays.

Doctors ARE scientists. Probably the greatest architect of the last century was Philip Johnson, a gay man who also designed many famous Christian buildings, including, the Chrystal Cathedral.

Philip Johnson Alan Ritchie Architects - Home Page

Some of the most famous writers in American history were gay:
Walt Whitman, Henry James, Henry David Thoreau, H.D., Herman Melville, Elizabeth Bishop, James Baldwin, Countee Cullen, Langston Hughes, Tennessee Williams, Edward Albee, Hart Crane, Allen Ginsberg, Gertrude Stein, Audre Lorde, and Adrienne Rich.

oops.

you should really try to follow along......do you believe your post in support of my position or against it

as was i .... i was giving you shit about your claim that only scientists have intellect .... then you made my argument for me that lots of people have intellect....

you never did say if you were a scientist or not.....

Can you imagine, if a "gay" gene were found and identified, how many of those on the right would suddenly drop their opposition to abortion? It would be like overnight. The reason is because some people are just born that way and all of their thousands of years of hate would suddenly become unavoidably shameful. As long as they can insist it's a "choice", they can still cling to that hate.

as was i .... i was giving you shit about your claim that only scientists have intellect .... then you made my argument for me that lots of people have intellect....

you never did say if you were a scientist or not.....

Can you quote me on that?

You proved your point. You are definitely an ass.

Of course I proved my point... I always do as my points are always founded in immutable reason.

Just as you, who claim to possess high intellect, never fail to miss the point.

Homosexuals CHOOSE to be homosexuals... a person can THINK about having sex with those of their same gender, all day, every day... and until they have sex with a person of their same gender... they are not a homosexual.

Just as a person can THINK about killing another human being for their belongings... or some other unsound moral justification, they are not a murderer, until they act and take the life of another absent valid, sound moral justification.

Thus, homosexuality is a CHOICE.

First you say you are "reasonable" then you say you can choose to be "gay". Obviously, you are speaking from "experience". So tell us oh grand wizard, are you truly happy that you never acted on your "feelings"? Are you in a "straight" relationship that you "chose" over a gay one? Is it as "satisfying"?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Good one.

Yeah I'm pretty happy that I never succumbed to any temptation to engage in sex with my buddies... yeah... I'd say that such would be a big affirmative.

Being straight is as much a decision as being queer... what's the big deal? People are people, so it's an option right? And I don't give a flyin' fuck WHO THEY ARE... if they've been around long enough they've had a flash of some twisted shit come over 'em at one time or another... and they either went with it, or they didn't... and if they did... they're "QUEER"... and if they didn't... there's a reason for it; and 'it's flat out wrong' is the reason.

But you bet, there's a ton of things I'm glad I didn't do... I'm glad I didn't burn down the pawn shop that sold my first Rolex out from under me... that I didn't kill about 20 people over these nearly 50 years, who severely needed it; I'm glad I didn't buy GM@52 or run that train crossing that time... and many many... MANY other ideas which, at the time, seemed like a way to go.

Now let me just explain this to ya sis... As noted above I'm nearly 50 years old and that all began in the 60s... through the 70s in my formative years and I've hit it everyway it can be hit; everywhere it can be hit; cars, trucks, trains, planes... Single Engine, Prop... while pilot in command... Single Engine, Prop, as passenger, in both AFR and IFR conditions... Multi-engine... prop... Single engine Jet, Co-pilot... IFR... Multi-enigne jet... passenger cabin and lavatory... while flying and on the tarmac... Elevators, escalators, Resturant, at the table, on the table, in the kitchen; Retail store off hours, retail store peak hours; movie theater, in the seat, in the aisle, behind the concession, in the projector booth... Warehouse... front office... security office...; on the beach, in the water, in the beach (not as cool as it sounds...) in a boat; on a boat; in the woods, in a tree; on a river, in a river; in a tent, motor home, travel trailer...; on a horse; in a golf cart; on the course; Front 9 - Back 9... tees and greens...; in the mountains, in the valley, top of an office building, football stadium, baseball stadium... Aerial lift... 28', 36' and 42'... on two continents... and for the sake of space... we'll leave it at that... suffice it to say that I'm fairly locked in, on the whole sexuality thing...

But I'll tell ya this much... if I ever did succumb to such idiocy, I wouldn't be marching in Washinton DC to demand that the world accept debauchery, just so I might feel better about my sad self. Ya see, there's a ton of thing's I've done that I regret doing. I regret them because THEY WERE WRONG... I was WRONG to do them... and despite whatever rationalization I was leaning on at the time; I knew I was wrong when I did 'em.

And I don't stand upon a single one and make claims that the world needed to accomodate my stupidity and accept that behavior, because I'm an otherwise nice guy who just wants to go along to get along... or because I dress nice... or because I have bills, a house and kids just like them. I fucked up... made bad choices and GO FIGURE it came back to kick my ass.

So while I appreciate the whole gay-shame thing... I've never understood how it was suppose to work? Men aren't afraid of being queer... we're just against it, that's all.

Last edited:
Your position is nothing less than a demand that schools must teach only what you feel is relevant to education... and that sis is YOU FORCING YOUR BELIEFS ON OTHERS. That you don't get that, is YOU demonstrating that YOU are a DUMBASS!

img.php

Science... Homosexuality is an incontrovertible ABNORMAL SEXUALITY...
Common Sense... Normalizing sexuality can only encourage others to succumb to the obsession of abnormal cravings...

Define: Normal
LOL, yeah, what is "normal" nowadays?

Normal is one male and one female... X and Y... innee and outee...

It's noteworthy that you phrased your response as ya have... noting the decadence which has seemingly no bottom.

But sit back and imagine for a moment what the world looks like a generation after homosexuals destroy marriage... When it is no longer even noteworthy when someone's a queer.

What do ya think the edge of THAT envelope is going to look like?

It's not terribly difficult... there's a finite number of probabilities...

After homosexual marriage, the next logical step is polygamy... and the same arguments used to lower the standard for homos will be used for polygamist.

We had the 200 page thread not too long ago where the queer advocates of the board, could not come up with ANY way or reason that marriage should not be opened to polygamists...

Then it's Adult/child Sex... then beastiality...

Now the first response to that will be for the usual suspect to reel and react with disgust at the very thought... But the fact is that human sexuality only has so many variables and what one generation accepts the next will embrace it and blow right by it.

One fairly good example of such study of the logical extension of a culture which embraces left-think is the movie "Idiocracy"... and frankly, they really toned it down...

Gee....if you look hard enough it is in there somewhere

Lets try the 14th Amendment

So, right now we have laws which prohibit homosexuals from marrying the person of their choice. We also have laws prohibiting them from serving their country.

We also have laws denying the right to fuck 10 year olds, so I guess we better change that right quick ehh?

You have to wonder at the intelligence (or else the hidden agenda) of someone who pretends that the law equates what law-abiding, tax-paying consenting adults do, with the sexual abuse of children.

So you approve of Incest? Between consenting adults of course?

MM...I don't know if anyone answered your question, and I don't remember the exact wording of it, but yes, there are laws that mention the word homosexual...
(3) No person eligible to adopt under this statute may adopt if that person is a homosexual.

http://www.lc.org/profamily/samesex_adoption_by_state.pdf

Well holy fucking crap, it took 490 posts in this thread before somebody posted something that specifically identified homosexuals as it pertains to law. It only mentions 4 states out of 50, so we got a pretty good track record.
Now, is anybody going to link the actual government website that states the laws claimed in the pdf link?

My personal feeling is that people who think homosexuality is a choice are often just two sixpacks and a lonely night away from seeing their haunting homoerotic dreams becoming a reality.

Paperview, your 'feelings' are very common amongst the least common denominators... of course the bad news here is that such is a function of delusion, founded in ignorance and pretty much the default position of the average panty-waste.

The only reason I can think of that PI would be so adamant that homosexuality is a choice (and that it matters) is that he has homosexual urges and feels that if he can resist them, everyone should be as self-loathing and unhappy as he is.
Now, come on, not EVERY person that's so adamant on the issue is necessarily gay.

Now, there are *cough* certain people on this board *cough* that I feel are resisting homo urges.

But Pubilus ain't one of 'em. He's arguing more from sociology/culture issues it seems. I disagree on some points, but labeling him a homophobe, nah.

That's actually one of the more uneducated stances:

If you defend women's rights, you must BE a woman.

If you defent black rights, you must BE black.

And if you defend gay rights, you must BE gay.

So, to the conservatives, I must be a gay black woman. And you're out.

The reasoning is clear, only stick up for your "own kind".

LOL... "Conservatives?" Seta is a lot of things... "Conservative" is not one of them...

But the fact is, if homosexuality is "NORMAL". If there's nothing morally wrong about homosexuality, then there's no reason to NOT DO IT... and given that where sex is sex and opportunity is opportunity... then given the natural, ever present human desire for sex... where one has no other reason to not engage in homosexual sex, and opportunity presents itself... then those who advocate for such ARE homosexuals...

AGAIN, where those values are true.

MM...I don't know if anyone answered your question, and I don't remember the exact wording of it, but yes, there are laws that mention the word homosexual...
(3) No person eligible to adopt under this statute may adopt if that person is a homosexual.

Well holy fucking crap, it took 490 posts in this thread before somebody posted something that specifically identified homosexuals as it pertains to law. It only mentions 4 states out of 50, so we got a pretty good track record.
Now, is anybody going to link the actual government website that states the laws claimed in the pdf link?

Homos aren't adopting ANYONE in Florida... and that ain't ABOUT TO CHANGE!

The truth is, for MOST Republicans, where gays are concerned, there is no "real" family. Many on the right feel that gays don't have the same "feelings". That gay feelings are less "real". Only "true" love can be between a man and a woman.

You will never change their tiny minds. All you can do is keep fighting and never give up.
Bestiality
Pedophilia
Incest
Robbery

The fact that those aren't reasonable arguments proves that those aren't reasonable people.

What's not reasonable about those arguments... as you've projected them, of course.

And please, be specific; at least to the extent that your intellectual limitations allow.

Now set back and enjoy the response friends...

Highest probability is the challenge goes ignored... if she works up the courage to respond, we'll find that she will be unable to show how ANY of whatever 'argument' she finds in her isolated examples of other sexual abnomralities and behavior's relevant to low moral character... are unreasonable arguments; as there is virtually no distinction from any of the sexual abnormalities listed and the abnormlaity of homosexuality.

But it should be interesting to watch the sub-intellect stretch for something of which they're incapable.

Now Devnell would have LIKED to have responded to this post with a well reasoned, logically valid, intellectually sound argument...

Sadly, Devnell lacks sufficient cognitive means to offer such; and as a result was relegated by her impotence, to advancing a flaccid little neg-rep to this post; wherein she fiegned 'yawn...'

But I believe in giving credit where credit is due... so let's give Devnell a big USMB hand, for doing the VERY BEST that she can... God bless'er...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

LOL...

Humanists...

If anyone would like to neg-rep devnell, just for the hell of it... you can do so at this link:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/91004-what-rights-are-the-gays-missing-11.html#post1601127

Ravi would have LOVED to have advanced a well reasoned, intellectually sound, logically valid argument, in response to this post...

But like all of her little faggot friends, she's unable to offer up such and instead, decided to neg-rep it...

For those who would like to offer RAVI a Neg-rep in return, you can find her at this link:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...h-time-thinking-about-gays-3.html#post1604050

Now I will warn ya that this imbecile carries a serious neg-rep... but she knows it and uses her rep-means to control the reputation level of those members whose views she feels are not worthy...

But I encourage everyone to use the above link to Neg-rep the shit out of her... just to show a leftist that whatever power they might bring to the table against us is only going to get shoved right up their collective asses.
I neg rep you when your hatred of women shines through...which is in almost every post you make.

ROFLMNAO... only a FOOL would consider allowing queers adopt children. That is the most absurd thing I've seen come out of this entire farce; and as far as I am concerned wherever such is allowed, it will be repealed in the future; as it is criminally stupid.

No queer can adopt anything in my state... nor can they act as Foster parents... nor work for the CPS...

My wife and I just adopted a foster child and in the process of doing so, one of our counselors was reported for her known status as a dike... she was summarily dismissed on the spot. :clap2::clap2::clap2: Standing ovation... :clap2::clap2::clap2:
No offense, Pubic, but your parents tried hard to keep you from lusting after men and it is apparent to all that they failed.

Heh...but you are one of those weak males and only God knows what damage you'll inflict to the poor child you claim you fostered.

Forum List

Back