What racism looks like today........

And the response to the videos... is pretty much exactly what I thought,
With the exception of Mac1958, the entire left spectrum looks at the thread and replies... "I'm outta here".
No interest, No comment. Not concerned. Doesn't fit the narrative.
And then the usual IM2 and clan of course... whitey! whitey! whitey!.... racist! racist!
And this is EXACTLY why the self defeating culture of inner city blacks will continue. No one calls them out, EVERY one excuses them and therefore sealing the fate of millions of blacks into more of the same.
There are a lotta people calling them out. And there's a whole lotta democrats trying to ruin those people who do.

With the exception of Mac1958, the entire left spectrum looks at the thread and replies... "I'm outta here".
And then the usual IM2 and clan of course... whitey! whitey! whitey!.... racist! racist!
And this is EXACTLY why the self defeating culture of inner city blacks will continue. No one calls them out, EVERY one excuses them and therefore sealing the fate of millions of blacks into more of the same.
There are a lotta people calling them out. And there's a whole lotta democrats trying to ruin those people who do.
Well by EVERYone I really meanty evryone on the left, the media, the entire entertainment industry.

Dogmaphobe
You are on record as indicating you wish to see white South African children killed in front of their parents. Where does that fall on the scale?

If a man comes into your home and stomps all over your family, that man can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home bk.
So what men have doe that to you ad why kill their children?

Dogmaphobe
You are on record as indicating you wish to see white South African children killed in front of their parents. Where does that fall on the scale?

If a man comes into your home and stomps all over your family, that man can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home bk.
Well why did white people in south Africa kill black children?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Dogmaphobe

Why do Africans dislike black Americans?

If a white person killed a black child then take it out on that white person. Only an utter cretin would want to kill a completely different child.

Don't worry though Mac, (or whoever hacked his account and too over his user name) will tell you that you are not racist for wanting to kill children.

But not this, that's for sure!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
No troll, those remarks are simply made by people who are fed up with black crime letting off steam because the democrats do nothing to remove criminals from society.
However people who are not racists do not use that type of language or say those types of things, ever. The use of this type of language is hard evidence of racism, the reason behind its use is irrelevent.

• Thanks

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
No troll, those remarks are simply made by people who are fed up with black crime letting off steam because the democrats do nothing to remove criminals from society.
However people who are not racists do not use that type of language or say those types of things, ever. The use of this type of language is hard evidence of racism, the reason behind its use is irrelevent.
So then many many blacks are racist because they use the N word all the time. Don't bother denying it I've seen it up close and personal.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
Two wrongs make a right?
Is that what you are saying?
Just providing direct quotes.
as proof of racism????!!! very pathetic and very weak
What is your definition of racism?

Mine is thinking that another race is inferior.
..that's the problem:
1. you can't have your own definition
2. stating facts is not racism :
You've admitted that you believe black people are inferior to whites and then you rely on statistics to bolster your beliefs as if there could be no other reason for the numbers we see.

• Thanks

Engage me and die, n'gr.
I'm just curious what was the need to post those quotes? most weren't racist and most words that you call racist blacks used them without any thought.
a couple of those quotes were reference what others have said
SHRUGS BUG GET OFF YOUR RACIST ASS BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AS RACIST AS THOSE YOU CLAIM ARE.
I post those quotes when Trumpsters blatantly ignore the bigotry that still exists on the Right.

Well, not EVERY time, since I'd be posting that puppy all the freakin' time.

If you don't like that, tough shit. Sorry.
That's funny you need to get to the root of the problem and at it's core is the democrat party
I see plenty of problems on both ends of this issue.

You Trumpsters can or will see only one side.

Just like the Regressive Left. Peas in a pod.
.....there is no problem with police brutality or racism--most of the problems are on the black side..I've linked this many times
....example:
--police unjustifiable kill very, very few blacks--but blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year......problem?
How would you know there is no problem with police brutality? They didn't even begin collecting those statistics until recently, like within the last 5 - 6 years if I recall correctly. There was no database of police shootings and I'm not sure if there was a repository of brutality incidents, I'd have to look into it.

And again you're comparing apples to oranges. Criminals killing people is not the same thing as our government (the police) killing it's citizens.

• Thanks

Engage me and die, n'gr.
I'm just curious what was the need to post those quotes? most weren't racist and most words that you call racist blacks used them without any thought.
SHRUGS BUG GET OFF YOUR RACIST ASS BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AS RACIST AS THOSE YOU CLAIM ARE.
I post those quotes when Trumpsters blatantly ignore the bigotry that still exists on the Right.

That's funny you need to get to the root of the problem and at it's core is the democrat party

Where is the problem from the Trump side?
What you see is a reaction to something that happened
What I see is you making excuses for adults criminal actions
What I see is young black kids idolizing gangsters and thugs
Ane doing as they do
And you making excuses and blaming whites for systemic racism
I've never used the term "systemic racism". So that is lie #1.

You're pretending not to see any racism from the Right, after I just posted several clear examples. Lie #2.

Trumpsters and Regressive Lefties. Peas in a pod. Deny, lie, distort.
You may never have used the word systemic racism but you have blamed whites for the problems that exist in the black community today
So where is the lie?
I've lived a large portion of my life in a democrat run state I've seen racism first hand what you call racism today is not racism So, therefore, I can't see your racism if it's not racism to me
Our government concluded that the problems that black people face are primarily due to institutional racism:
The 1968 Kerner Commission Got It Right, But Nobody Listened

The OP was advised of this during a debate he particated in. I guess they didn't bother to read the information that was presented to them.

So miriam can't explain why blacks say the N word all the time.

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Where is the problem from the Trump side?
What you see is a reaction to something that happened
What I see is you making excuses for adults criminal actions
What I see is young black kids idolizing gangsters and thugs
Ane doing as they do
And you making excuses and blaming whites for systemic racism
I've never used the term "systemic racism". So that is lie #1.

You're pretending not to see any racism from the Right, after I just posted several clear examples. Lie #2.

Trumpsters and Regressive Lefties. Peas in a pod. Deny, lie, distort.
You may never have used the word systemic racism but you have blamed whites for the problems that exist in the black community today
So where is the lie?
I've lived a large portion of my life in a democrat run state I've seen racism first hand what you call racism today is not racism So, therefore, I can't see your racism if it's not racism to me
I think much of the problem is white liberals, who have enabled the worst behaviors of minorities by coddling them and lowering standards for them for decades.

But see, that's because I can see both sides of this. And I'm not afraid to be honest.

And I'm done with asymmetrical conversations with half-blind nutters.

So find yourself a nice Regressive Lefty, and hump THEIR leg for a while. This is boring.
It's irrelevant for you to tell someone to see what you see as racist to someone who has actually seen racism in their lifetime
Anything I say to nutters is going to be irrelevant. I've long since figured that one out.

And being of mixed race, married into another mixed race family, I know that those who claim racism no longer exists are ignorant, lying, or both.
All I claim is that much of what you lying scum say is racism is not racism. And my brown meskin wife says the same thing.
Yes, I've pointed that out many times, blaming the Regressive Left for it, and being called a racist by them for saying it.

And?
Except that most of what gets called racism by poc is racism. When you decide to declare it isn't, you enable racists to do just exactly what they are doing to you here. You do not try being fair with people that don't want fairness. This is why your both sides argument fails. One side is opposing racism, bigotry and draconian beliefs. You claim the opposition to these things is the same thing.
I take the word seriously, and I don't believe in using it as a weapon. Diluting a word only decreases its importance.

This ridiculous over-use of the word is in part responsible for Trump's win in 2016. I know the Left doesn't want to believe that, but it's true.
If a person gets drunk every day it is not overusing the term drunk to describe that person. If whites are so offended by the word racist then reject the racism instead of voting for a racist as president. trump lost the popular vote because he is a racist. I know the right and you don't want to believe it, but it is true. The doubling down on racism because some whites are tired about being called by the behavior they exhibit is exactly why we are in this moment were are in now. The word is not being used as a weapon, at least by the left. That's right wing bullshit you have chosen to adopt. Because when you look at the postings here the word racist is flung around by the trump supporters against anyone pointing out the racism that exists here. You have a long list of racist comments made by members here and each one of them will agree with you about how the term racist is overused even as they overuse overt racist language.
I have been called a "racist" for disagreeing with Obamacare, of criticizing Obama for his "you didn't build that" line, for saying that Islam needs a Reformation, for agreeing that the fatherless Black child rate is high, and for a zillion other reasons.

You're not going to budge, you won't admit to anything, and that's perfectly fine with me. I'll say the same thing to as I say to the Trumpsters: I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Believe what you want.
You show signs of internalized racism.

Why did you disagree with Obama care?

Why did you conflate Obamas statement?

Do you believe that Christianity needs a reformation?

You do understand that black women with children do have boyfriends?

Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report, “Fathers’ Involvement with Their Children” (yes, the CDC tracks data & researches topics like this), verify that the majority of black fathers actually live with their children (2.5 million versus 1.7 million who don’t).

I'm not going to admit to anything because you're the one with the problem. If you can't see why people oppose the right in the manner they do, then you're just plain blind.

The people in the videos are criminals. They will be dealt with by our criminal justice system. What else exactly do you want?

• Thanks

Engage me and die, n'gr.
So then many many blacks are racist because they use the N word all the time. Don't bother denying it I've seen it up close and personal.
No, that's a cultural thing, not a racial thing.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
Oddly, there's not one single quotation from the forum's leading racist scumbucket, IM2.

I'm sure it's just an innocent oversight and not because you're a shameless leftard hack.

The people in the videos are criminals. They will be dealt with by our criminal justice system. What else exactly do you want?
Helicopters.....Lots and lots of helicopters.

Dogmaphobe

So, those white South African children stomped on your family?

New Topics

Forum List

Back